Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-11-13, 11:29 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegoddess View Post
DVD. Yes it was a very generous gift! I was also able to get Ellen's Super Slimdown Pilates Yoga Blend off of YaYas for $20. I gifted my copy to a VF'er a while ago and when I saw it on the YaYas for a reasonable price I reacquired it.
That's one of my favorite Ellen workouts!! You've been very lucky getting these older wos.
Old 12-21-13, 11:46 AM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbK View Post
Not me, I LOVE this workout. Even the music is decent. There is a learning curve and chaptering would help a lot for getting it down.

Did you watch the tutorial for the moves? I did for the first 4 times I did the workout. On the first explained move, I'm great when she goes slow, and then just don't do the pulse when the leg is in the air.

In another part, she says you could throw in a pushup, I have just enough time without the pushup.

Debbie - you quit right before a great stretch!!!

This is the workout that is making me want to try yoga - I've now bought/traded for some yoga DVDs, but still haven't used any.
You made me try this one again. I had a long talk with myself and jumped in -- trying not to convince myself I couldn't/wouldn't do it. I did the entire workout, stopping just through a few moves that didn't excite me. I finished it and, I must admit, I felt great. So the moral for me is, don't judge so quickly.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-13, 11:49 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Yikes, don't hurt yourself but thanks for letting me know this is a definite "no" for me.
I am really enjoying Michelle's older gentler workouts, though, like the ones she did for Prevention and Pick Your Level. Ahhh!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bodyfit 360, michelle dozois