Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-05, 07:38 PM  
F1mom

Talking YBB Abs - WOW!

Okay, so I finally started my YBB rotation even though it will be god knows when before the YBB Lives I ordered (with expedited handling and shipping that ended up being shipped snail mail) get to me. I finished PY and I'd regained all ab strength. I could even do the rollovers.

Yikes! I did workouts 1 + 2 as listed in the YBB Intermediate rotation and I was actually sweating when I finished. Yes, sweating from a 24 minute ab routine. I can't even bear to think of what Ab workout 3 is like.

The good news? It was worth it! My lower abs were literally rock hard when I finished instead of soft and squishy from a 3 week vacation.

I vote for this!
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 08:23 PM  
Elle K

Hey- I just did YBB abs today too and it rocks the core.. the whole 3 parts. Part 3 is the zinger though! It's taken me a while to be able to do 90% of the third part.. My lower abs were tight too.. thank you YBB squishy ball ( i think this is a hilarious name that is said a little too much during the videos BTW -- makes me crack up )

Glad I wasn't squishin' alone..
Elle K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-05, 07:11 AM  
CandyCane

I can't make it through part 3. A couple of the moves I can't even attempt....my body just doesn't DO it.
CandyCane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-05, 07:19 AM  
adrien_73

Does BB still sell this?

I just went to the BB website. It looks like they don't sell this with the original YBB package anymore. Do you know how I can get my hands on this? I really want the sculpting & abs workout. Not so interested in the dance workouts, but if I have to buy them together I will. Not a bad deal with the ebates and CDrom discounts.

Thanks!

Adrien
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-05, 07:24 AM  
Mindi
VF Supporter

hehe YBB is sneaky..you don't think its too intense usually..until you wake up the next day and think

Try going to swervestudio.com, I'm not sure if they still can sell it but it may be worth a call to find out.
Old 07-13-05, 08:48 AM  
DI431

Adrien, you can buy it in the replacement video area. It's expensive. Have you checked e-bay?
DI431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-05, 12:00 PM  
F1mom

Can you still call Swerve to order it? I know you can't order it from the website anymore.

Definitely check eBay and the YaYa swap for it. A lot of people didn't vibe with the workout.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-05, 12:53 PM  
Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by theurbanhippie
Okay, so I finally started my YBB rotation even though it will be god knows when before the YBB Lives I ordered (with expedited handling and shipping that ended up being shipped snail mail) get to me. I finished PY and I'd regained all ab strength. I could even do the rollovers.

Yikes! I did workouts 1 + 2 as listed in the YBB Intermediate rotation and I was actually sweating when I finished. Yes, sweating from a 24 minute ab routine. I can't even bear to think of what Ab workout 3 is like.

The good news? It was worth it! My lower abs were literally rock hard when I finished instead of soft and squishy from a 3 week vacation.

I vote for this!
Is there a link somewhere to the YBB rotations? I haven't seen any and I would be interested.

Thanks,
~Lissa
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-05, 12:59 PM  
acescholar

What is the exact name of this ab workout? Thanks.
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-05, 01:40 PM  
bluluna

Quote:
Originally Posted by acescholar
What is the exact name of this ab workout? Thanks.
Having become a recent YBB addict--I'd like to know, too.
bluluna is offline   Reply With Quote