Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-05, 06:17 PM  
Maddie
VF Supporter

I don't have many actual rebounding workouts: G-Force, a few UR workouts that came with my rebounder - First Timers, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, Abdominal Bound & Oldies But Goodies. The only one I actively use is G Force. Like the others I adapt many other workouts to my rebounder, Leslie Sansone Walks, George Foreman Walks, Donna Richardson workouts, Taebo, etc. I'd get the Starbound and Champion rebounding workouts if they ever are released on DVD.

Madelyn
Old 01-30-05, 06:52 PM  
Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReShapingMe
thanx, that's what I was looking for.
and by UR, do you mean Urban Rebound?
You're welcome. Yes, UR means Urban Rebounding.

~Lissa
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 06:53 PM  
Lori P.

Besides what everyone else said, I enjoy:

Karen Voight's Sleek Physique (just the cardio portions)
The Firm's Super Cardio Mix (it's great for mixing and matching).

That's all I can think of now!

Lori
Old 01-30-05, 08:38 PM  
Colleen
VF Supporter

I really like UR Dance Bound and FitPrime G-Force. I also like to do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds workouts on the rebounder.

I've done UR Latin Bound once or twice. I thought it was just OK. The other workouts on that compilation DVD (UR #3) look better, but I haven't tried them yet. I did UR Basic once, a long time ago. I remember that JB Berns' mannerisms irritated me, but maybe I was just having a bad day. I need to try it again so that I can decide whether to get rid of my UR Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced workouts (all led by JB Berns).

If I had a nickel for every time I've had to prove that exercise can work without pain, I'd be a very rich woman.
- Pilates teacher Brooke Siler
Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 09:05 PM  
Lissa

Colleen,

I didn't like J.B. at first and thought he was kind of annoying, but he has really grown on me. He's kind of dorky in an endearing way. I laugh to myself when he's talking to himself in UR Adv. You never know, he might grow on you as well.

~Lissa
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 09:13 PM  
Colleen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Colleen,

I didn't like J.B. at first and thought he was kind of annoying, but he has really grown on me. He's kind of dorky in an endearing way. I laugh to myself when he's talking to himself in UR Adv. You never know, he might grow on you as well.

~Lissa
That's what I'm hoping! The workout that I tried (Basic) is good cardio and I liked the music.

If I had a nickel for every time I've had to prove that exercise can work without pain, I'd be a very rich woman.
- Pilates teacher Brooke Siler
Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 10:31 PM  
gimmat
VF Supporter

I just received the UR compilation #4, and really like "Resistance Bound!" Time flew...

I also have #2 & 3, and really like them, as well, especially "Kick Bound," "Box and Bounce," and "Old Fashioned Hi Lo" when I'm in the mood. I did not like #1, since JB Berns workouts weren't fun to me.

I had and liked "G-Force," (by Fitprime, but may be out of print now), but it didn't play in the computer I use in my workout area, so I got rid of it. I have one other, but won't mention it

I've tried modifying dance videos and freestyling, but I tend to do a workout as presented, so I'll stick with my UR videos for now!
gimmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 11:47 PM  
Susan

Thanks for starting this thread!

I just ordered an Urban Rebounder and the 5 UR compilation DVDs, and I bought G-Force from a very nice YaYa (can't wait to get it!) and I also received The Rebounder Workout (by the company we can't talk about anymore) from a friend on another board and am going to try it tomorrow on my Walmart rebounder. I am counting the days until my UR arrives!

I don't have any recommendations for you, but I'm sure having a great time following this thread!

Susan
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 04:34 AM  
Carol_is_fit

I don't have any of the UR compilation DVD's, but I do enjoy Kick Bound, Dance Bound, and Interval Bound. I also love G-Force!!

Carol
Old 01-31-05, 08:04 AM  
stephanie_932

I found out that free-style bounding is the best for me. Pop in a cd w/ a good rockin' beat and off I go. 45 mins. is gone before you know it! I also really enjoy using Leslie Sansone's workouts.......especially Walk/Jog.....great workouts!

I got my rebounder w/ UR Comp. 1 and 2 and didn't like the workouts at all.

I do like G-force w/ Tracie, so I'm keeping that one........the other 2 are off to swap!

~Stephanie~
stephanie_932 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rebounder friendly, rebounding