Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-29-23, 04:02 PM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts ~~JUNE 2023~~*Everyone is Welcome!*

June, 2023

Starting out with a loose 6 week STS 2.0 Low Impact Cardio Rotation on June 5, replacing the cardio with Walks and mobility/Yoga.

29- 4.87 Mile Walk; STS 2.0 (Mobility 2 =17 min.); STS 2.0 (Standing Abs: Core Plus Floor =16 min.); STS 2.0 (No Equipment Abs =10 min.); Mady (BPR)
30- Michelle Briehler (Full Body Compound Workout/IGNITE Day 8 =50 min.); Mady (BPR)
31- 4.51 Mile Walk; STS 2.0 Chair Yoga; Mady (BPR)
1 - Perfect 30 Perfect Pump (Mish Mosh Premix: Upper & Lower Body =54 min.); STS 2.0 (Mat Yoga); Mady (BPR) Hard to beat this premix of a great total body workout! I liked Mat Yoga--no sun sals--hallelujah!
2 - 4.44 Mile Walk; STS 2 (Mobility 1); Mow Max (2.34 mile walk) I had 13,374 steps before noon!
3 - Yvette Fit #246 (70 Min. BOSU Bootcamp; Ankle Weights); Mady (BPR) I don't know if it is the hotter temps but I had low energy today! First half had LOTS of burpees; uses BOSU for all; used 8's-12's# and my wrist weights and works mostly shoulders, legs, and core. Lots of balance work in second half balancing on BOSU with weight work--loved those exercises! In the second half, Y puts on ankle weights and does cardio with the BOSU - still too much impact for me so I didn't put on the ankle weights. This would be a good one to make into 2 30 min. classes when short on time (or short on energy)!
4- Rest Day Helped DH trim a huge bush and helped clean out the garage (1.5 Hours Misc. Functional Fitness)

STS 2.0 (6 Week Rotation--Loosely)
WEEK 1
5- 3.61 Mile Walk; Mady (SFLBPR) I like to start out the week with cardio after a rest day...great weather this week!
6- STS 2.0 Super Sets Total Body; STS 2.0 Total Body Stretch Off to a GREAT start - LOVED this one!! Loved the 3 sets, 8 reps, pace, exercises (only had to switch up ONE exercise which is unheard of!), loved all the "new to me" exercise versions and went as heavy as I could but still had "up arrows" for next time. Did the D/L's but am going lighter and only BB to my knees; don't want to jinx my lower back happiness! I wore my 2# wrist weights and even went heavier than Cathe on a few which was a shocker! I don't usually use my BB but I'm going to start again and ordered some extra plates...might as well while Cathe still sells them and would be a one-time expense. I changed up the shrugs to hip huggers and I used my 25's for those, back rows and calves but will try my 30's next time. I am babying my shoulders so can't go real heavy for chest, but I was just thrilled there were no p/u's in this!!!! Also thrilled there is no "direct" shoulder work - just the finisher...loved that! Music is not annoying, so that alone is a win for me!!/I liked TBStretch much better today, doing it after a weight session...I was really needing to stretch out each muscle group and wanted to double check the pausing - worked fine! I'll just need to always play this dvd downstairs...no biggie, as I usually do anyway. GREAT TB WORKOUT I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED but not sure how I will do this one as is (w/ a longer stretch) when I don't have 1.5 hours to work out!! May have to utilize those premixes!
7- 3.45 Mile Walk; STS 2.0 Standing Abs Metabolic Core W/u; STS 2.0 Mini Ball Abs; STS 2.0 Mat Yoga Woo hoo - another PR 5K time! Anything under 40 min. is a win for me...this time shaving off a whole minute! (I think I hoofed it faster thinking it was going to rain - alas, it never did; could drastically use it--my water bill is sky high. It felt great to swing my arms while walking trying to loosen the soreness from yesterday)! I really enjoy these ab workouts! Did them all barefoot today. They're not the most difficult but for me that = non-dread....it's so nice to do something other than crunches and planks.
8- STS 2.0 Tri Sets Total Body; Mady (BPR) Another fantastic TB workout!!! Loved it as much as Super Sets. Loved the grouping of muscles worked...legs at beginning and not till the end....(gold!)...the 8 reps, the pace, only 2 sets, enough rest time to write down weights, but not too much time...a lot of times I couldn't stretch cause I was writing. Wore my 2# wrist weights and matched Cathe where I could. My lower back was grumpy this morning when I woke up, so here on out, I'm doing weighted glute bridges or glute thrusts in place of my lighter D/L's. Possibly would've been a good idea to take another recovery day until tomorrow, but I was too anxious to try this one, LOL. I used my 30's more in this workout than in the past 6 weeks! I love the idea of using something heavier for those close grip sumo squats but 50???!!! I surprised myself using 15's for the tricep extensions but my overhead tricep ext. were scary (esp. one handed). Those biceps/legs at the end...oh my! The 15's got tough for the hammers and sweepers, not to mention those double tap lunges with 20's!!! Matched Cathe on those, but used 25# for the side lunges. AND...no p/u's again...woo hoo!!!! FANTASTIC workout but again rather long even though it sailed right by. Feeling very PUMPED when done!! Had to add on Mady's lower back "love" desperately!
9- Julia Reppel (7 Min. Running Warm Up); 4.16 Mile Walk; Cathe P30 (Mobility); STS 2.0 (Foam Rolling Lower Body); STS 2.0 (Foam Rolling Upper Body) Thought maybe Julia's w/u would help me get going on my walk, but I never did find my speed today. It's ok...I'm still getting in a nice long walk. Cathe's Mobility is just a tough one to beat...I was missing it a lot. Doing the 'Trace the Rainbow' exercise, I was surprised how sore my pecs were! (Chest was one muscle group I did not heavy up on--*shrugs?* I guess it could be the "pinkie" variations during the chest flyes??)/Thought I'd try her foam rolling workouts...first time doing any type of foam rolling workout, so I don't know any difference b/t these type of workouts. I appreciated Cathe's form pointers and some hurt (IT band mostly), which I realize why I should be doing these! I loved the move lying lengthwise with your whole torso on the roller...that felt great. I thought I could use a little more for the tricep area, though...next time I can add sitting on my feet with outstretched arms with my tricep area on the roller, going back and forth to see if that helps that area. I don't remember, maybe Cathe includes that move? Thx to the GD discussion that Katami has a rolling workout included in his set that I might try to see how they compare now that I have a roller!! Overall, I thought Cathe did a good job but like I said, it was my first foray with foam rolling (other than when I rolled my foot for PF and had a very different roller).
10- Five Parks Yoga (Vin & Yin Fusion Yoga Class =60 min.) Loved this class and this is where it's at for me - sneaking in the Yin Poses throughout the practice! Felt divine adding in balance, breathing, floating pigeon, tree, supported bridge, etc. Very rewarding class at the end of my week!
11- Rest Day

Random thoughts re: STS 2.0 after my first week: I loved the total body workouts I've tried so far and very glad to add them to my collection!! I think 2 TB workouts are plenty in my week with cardio & recovery mixed in...my body is feeling pretty good at the end of the week (& after a 60 min. yoga class)! During the summer months, I can do these long workouts but things may need to be changed up during the fall & winter months with less workout time. And I thought I usually include this many recovery add-ons in my week, but maybe I should be adding more!

WEEK 2
12- 4.24 Mile Walk; STS 2.0 Mobility 1; Mady (SFLBPR) Another fantastic day! What's with this cooler weather? But, supposed to change in a couple days.
13- STS 2.0 Active Recovery as a w/u; STS 2.0 Giant Sets; STS 2.0 Abs & Core (Standing Abs Core + Floor); Mady (BPR) I like AR done as a warm-up...great functional fitness workout... love those gorilla moves BUT when she speeds them up, I don't stand up b/t them...makes me dizzy; I just stay low and start the next one! Giant Sets was such a sweat fest!! This one had me humbled with the 10 reps to still keep it heavy. No rest times in this hardly....lots of scurrying around to get right weights, sip water, write down weights, etc.!! Much different rests than the other two TB workouts but this one had more of a cardio effect for me. I matched Cathe on quite a few poundages and with my 2# wrist weights, went an inkling heavier on some! Soooo glad I bought more BB plates cause I sure used them today!!! Used 12's-60# (ran out of barbell bar to add on those 2.5# plates, but all's good since I did, after all, still have on my wrist weights, LOL. I still have the Les Mills BB). No issues with the hip thrusts...I had my BB loaded with 60#, thick pillow next to me to put behind my back and used my step. Hardest thing for me was hoisting that BB onto my lap, LOL. Loved the idea that we could rest our foot onto opposite knee for the unilateral thrusts...I thought we had to just hold the leg up into mid air!! Glad of that! This total body workout seemed the longest to me and a little tedious but was super happy when she changed to the 8 rep counts. VERY GOOD fat burner and major sweat fest! My calorie burn was really high with a high fat burn...another winner!
14-3.69 Mile Walk; Mady (BPR) Great speed today although no PR...my HRM stated 168 as my highest HR. This route has lots of hills, including the 90% one past the lake, so that's probably why and why no PR! Overcast and cloudy mostly today. This month has been really different in the little yard work needed other than watering./Bought a new mattress today - woo hoo....lower back pain, be gone!
15- STS 2.0 Upper Body 1; KCM Power Splits (Power Upper - no finishers =21 min.); Five Parks Yoga (Quick & Deep Stretch Relaxation Yoga Class =17 min.) OK...found a "thorn" among the roses! I found UB 1 more annoying than enjoyable...waaay too much talking/explaining and too many toys! Of course, if I didn't have this many choices, it maybe would've been more enjoyable, LOL. Plus the fact that I didn't go as heavy as Cathe, I didn't really feel that I got as great as w/o as I would've liked. Used the door attachment for the band exercises but did also use my JS stability bar for pull-ups which worked way better to get more out of them. And every time I use the door attachment, it seems my lower back complains...(could be my form is off or not knowing where to position the attachment). So a lot of times, I did more reps to accommodate the fact that I could; and also to cut down on the rest time (hey, no problems having enough time writing down my weights in this one, LOL). Another complaint (in all the workouts, though, is that the # of reps are not written in the UG or flashed on the screen, ugh). Only having 1 set of p/u's is tolerable, haha, but maybe this one will grow on me more when I get all the positioning/poundages to match up...that is, if I ever do this one again! I feel there are a lot more UB workouts I like/find more challenging/enjoyable/simpler in format in her collection and in Live. Adding on KCM's 21 min. premix was a much needed finisher for me...those quick premixes are great for this. Loved Erin's stretch...not sure I've done this one before but it felt divine for stretching the UB....has my fav tricep stretch...in child's pose, doing prayer with elbows by your head...don't see that much anymore....wonderful! Supported bridge and spinal twists...can't get much better than that in a short stretch!
16- 4.38 Mile Walk; Julia Reppel (25 Min. Spinal Mobility Flow/Back Pain Stretches...); Mady (SFLBPR) Great walk and really hoofed it; great time all around. Julia's stretch includes the 'Trace the Rainbow' move for the shoulders. A good one.
17- STS 2.0 Lower Body 1; STS 2.0 Abs & Core (No Equipment Abs); STS 2.0 Total Body Stretch; Mady (BPR) LOVED LB1!! Great workout and could go heavy with the pace and low # of reps and had "up arrows" everywhere! (Too bad I don't have a heavier weight for some). She does 8 and sometimes 10 reps...you never know! (I wish the rep count was mentioned in the UG). I used my 60# BB for the weighted glutes (which I changed up from D/L's), hip thrusts and calves. On those last sets of calves, my grip on the BB was really getting bad...yikes! I loved the side lunges & close grip sumos (2 of my fav LB moves) and liked the stab. ball hamstring/quad finishers at the end. Am I the only one who added on another set of the quad leg lifts while she was getting ready for the stretch?? I'm surprised Cathe didn't do more sets of those...of course, I wasn't pressing down on my ball making the intensity any greater, either, LOL! All in all, a FABULOUS lower body workout I really enjoyed (a lot more than UB1 and felt worked a lot more!!!). Gotta love so much glute work (and changing the D/L's to weighted bridges added even more!).
18- Rest Day

WEEK 3
19- 4.27 Mile Walk; Mow Max (3+ mile walk/misc. yard work); Mady (10 Min. Post Running Stretch; SFLBPR) Man, the yard was so dry and dusty, I thought I had to put on my mask out there! EEK! Jeesh, we need rain!!! But not mowing for a couple weeks, it needed it. Great walks/steps...had 12,000+ steps by 11:30 but the rest of the day was mostly sitting on my patio reading, LOL.
20- STS 2.0 Active Recovery as a w/u; STS 2.0 Upper Body 2; STS 2.0 Foam Rolling UB I really like doing the AR workout as a warm up. I liked UB2 w/ my mods!! It seemed there wasn't 'option overkill' like in UB1 (and more BB friendly options which I think had an impact with my wrist issue). For the first 3 exercises, I used DB's instead and for the banded lat pull down, I found my seated pull downs with my Weider machine more challenging with 44# but will raise the poundage next time. If your band tension isn't correct, it really makes a difference being challenged. (These exercises will probably take a few tries to get the right tension). I got a whole 5 reps in with 20# DB's for the close grip bench presses then back to 15's...progress! I liked the BB for that move a lot as a change up and didn't feel my wrist was compromised too much...I think I could go a little heavier with those too, as I was only using 34#. Dips were changed to skull crushers but I loved the banded kickbacks with the door attachment at my ankles...I think I had the attachment up too high for that exercise during previous workouts before I started this rotation. Started out with 15's for the biceps but had to drop to 12's...the BB 21's reminded me of Sagi's Force Set in the Arms workout. :0) I like how 2# wrist weights and plate mates add just the right amount in these workouts to take the poundages up a little but not too much, LOL. Stretched it out with the foam roller.
21- 4.81 Mile Walk; STS 2.0 Mobility 2; Katami's Foam Roller Workout (15/30 min.) Great walk while still cool this morning and visited 3 neighborhoods today...not many hills...just the one 90% hill past the lake and it was nice! I tried Katami's roller workout...it is 30 min.; total body stretches alternating upper and lower; no chapter points so have to FF to get to the designated body part you want. It'd be good if wanting total body focus but just wanting upper or lower body done at once, you have to FF. My focus was on Upper Body today (a little sore!)...I did like how he stretches the triceps. Probably won't do this one often due to non chaptering. Also, I'm still learning the techniques, so I'll stick with Cathe unless I find something better on YT. Anyone know any good foam roller workouts?
22- Yvette (w/u); STS 2.0 Lower Body 2; LB 2 Bonus; YT Juice & Toya 10 Min. Full Body Foam Roller Session; Mady (BPR) Another great LB workout! Love that there's goblet squats! I did hip thrusts w/ the BB in place of D/L's...love the hip thrusts done now with the BB! It makes it so much easier than hoisting 2 DB's into your lap!!! For the BB Plie Squats (which I can never hold the BB under my chin at that angle due to my wrists, I held one DB and followed Jen with Sumo Squats with 32.5# (so 36.50# w/ my wrist weights). Side note: I have 40# DB's on the way and to be delivered next week!! I'm glad I didn't order 35's since I can get there with plate mates and wrist weights. :0) Prob will never be able to hold them both at the same time but at least maybe hold 1 40#er for sumos, etc. etc. How happy was I she does 4 instead of 3 sets of glute bridges?? :0) I used my 55# BB (w/ up arrows) and kept wondering why Cathe goes so light on those (35#?). In fact, the whole workout she was using lighter weights than normal (for her)? I did pretty good (for my wrists)...I used 10's for the wall squats, but for all the other exercises, it was 25# and up. (Possibly that extra w/u helped???). Not sure how often I'll do the Bonus exercises...it made the workout seem really long. I really liked the hinged hip abduction with the blue band and stability ball....I kept wondering how does Cathe open her legs so wide?? Figured out she had the band higher on her legs than I did! I quickly raised it up higher, LOL. If I remember, I can add on this exercise after the main workout...no dvd needed./I googled foam roller workouts on YT so I tried J&T. I really liked it, although not sure why they titled it full body when it had maybe 1? upper body stretch...all the rest were LB which I was glad! Felt good on my quads and hamstrings although it got a little long being on my wrists. I liked them as instructors though. Needed to add on Mady to feel totally stretched. Great LB workout today!/Walked off the DOMS, hopefully, doing some shopping for a summer bedspread for our new bed. Slept GREAT, btw, yay! (Maybe that's why I felt so strong today?) ;0) I think it'll be a good purchase for both DH & me!
23- 4.16 Mile Walk; STS 2.0 Mat Yoga; STS 2.0 Chair Yoga The humidity was noticeable today and at the end of the week, I was feeling a bit fatigued. Lifting is definitely helping with that feeling. :0)
24- STS 2.0 Standing Abs Metabolic Core w/u; STS 2.0 Super Sets; STS 2.0 TB Stretch I was going to do another Yvette w/u but thought I would do the abs as a w/u since I was going to add them on at the end anyway. Loved it done as a w/u and shaved off an extra 10+min. I loved SS again and I made it a point to go heavier on at least 1 set of the UB exercises in which I accomplished (minus the lateral raise finishers at the end). It seems the 8 reps in 1 set out of 3 are very doable to eek out with heavier weights. Maybe next time, I'll make it 2 sets. :0) The LB sets with the BB were all increased due to my additional plates. I stayed the same as last time on the DB LB exercises. The extra form pointers re: the lat raises were really annoying this time around! But overall, I really like this workout a lot...just not sure I want to workout for 1.5+ hours each time but I was adding on core and an extra stretch. TB stretch did seem long today...maybe I'll shorten it to just the floor exercises and omit the standing work.
25- Five Parks Yoga (Intense Flow w/ No Planks or Chats - Wrist Free Yoga =49 min.) I like to do this class every so often since it is intense with the holding postures, has challenging balance work on one leg, and a tough core segment that is never ending. Love it for its' wrist-friendly work but still providing lots of heat during the practice. The core segment esp. seemed easier today...prob due to getting stronger everywhere. :0)

WEEK 4
26- 4.63 Mile Walk; Julia Reppel (12 Min. Functional Core Workout); Julia Reppel (15 Min Evening Stretch & Mobility Session) Cooler weather made for a very pleasant walk. I saw a gal today who actually walks as fast as me...almost asked her if she ever would like a walking buddy; I think we could motivate each other to walk even faster. But I chickened out...I had never seen her before on my walks so maybe she is visiting someone./Love Julia's core and stretches as they always include mobility...getting 2 benefits for the price of 1! Cool!
27- STS 2.0 Mini Ball Abs; STS 2.0 Body Parts Chest + Bonus Chest; Mady (Stretches for Neck, Shoulders, & UB Pain Relief) So nice to move onto the body parts workouts...Loved Chest! I kept the weights light at the beginning but during the close grip bench presses and by the end of the bonus chest, I was using my 20's. That's unheard of: 22#’s (w/ wrist weights) and really good for me and my shoulder issues! Loved the unilateral bench press and found I can do several reps before needing to drop down in weight. The incline chest flyes got tough with all the pauses. I did have to rewind until I got the door attachment where needed for chest flyes and found the band exercises a good alternative on days I can't hoist those heavy DB's up...I still need to play around with the tension of the band though, it seemed a bit light with the band they use. Only 1 segment of p/u's instead of 21, haha!! Yes!!! And I utilized the orange fabric band like Jen. The bonus is only 6 min., so who can't add on 6 min.?? ETA: this bonus may be longer...I think I miscalculated the total exercises...don't know why they don't include the times! :/ Loved all the exercises: Drop Sets, Flyes with hips/leg raised and Bench press w/ hips raised....all good! Brenda is MIA in this workout. After doing so many of these workouts, I think Kristin is a fabulous newbie and fits right in with her beautiful smile, form and fitness level. A true Cathlete! Looking forward to doing these body parts...Don't usually like body parts on different days but giving it my all today proved I can focus on each rep and upping my weights without working other body parts to make me fatigued sooner. Love it!!
28- Yvette Fit #79 (35 Min. FUN Low Impact Cardio Kickboxing); Five Parks Yoga (Quick & Deep Stretch Relaxation Yoga Class =17 min.); Mady (BPR) The air quality is the worst it's been so far and they are telling ppl to stay indoors if possible, so I opted for a Yvette class today instead of a walk. It was great to revisit this one to get my k/b fix and great core work...I wore my 1# gloves today instead of my wrist weights. I repeated Erin's class cause it's just so good and I looked thru my notes and to see if I had done this one before and I had last October. I need to bookmark it! Great stretch all around.
29- STS 2.0 Standing Abs Core + Floor; STS 2.0 Body Parts Legs + Bonus Legs; Mady (BPR) Another great workout in Legs!! I matched Cathe on quite a few exercises and I got to try out my 40# DB for the close grip sumos! <3 I'm glad I purchased them since holding one was doable for those. I replaced the D/L's with weighted bridges w/ the BB with different feet positions and more reps. Loved the squats using the fabric band but may need to try the blue band next time; loved all the exercises that included a band. The Side Slide Lunges w/ gliders really got in those inner thighs good. There are 3 sets of barbell hip thrusts which I loved and had my BB at 55# which was good for me today. Calves in a box consists of calf raises done in different directions to form a box with 96 total. I added on the Legs bonus which are hamstring hip hinges (using the topper and 1 20# DB and doing a standing hamstring hinge)...I thought they would bother my lower back, but so far so good and I actually really liked those. There's some FW band walking (FW Ladders) and pizza presses with the fabric loop...I thought the bonus was a good finisher but definitely not killer. Great leg workout today and starting with the ab segment, I'm always glad it's already done when I'm at the end of my workout so just adding a stretch is nice!
30- 4.03 Mile Walk; 30 Min. Yard Work; Julia Reppel (15 Min. Spinal Mobility Routine/Back Pain Relief Stretches); Julia Reppel (10 Min. Hip Opener Mobility - Unlock Your Hips); Mady (SFLBPR) The first day I really noticed the humidity on my walk...pretty good and very rare being the last day of June! Thankfully it rained yesterday (storms) and today, so there was lots of sticks & debris down to be picked up. It looked like I just got out of the shower after my walk and yard work! But I really noticed the soreness of my lower body (hamstrings mostly) while stooping picking up stuff. I really enjoy Julia's mobility stretches...she really has a way to hit on the mobility focus while stretching the muscles as well. I noticed I worked my core everyday this week(!); (I should say directly worked, since I work them during her strength workouts too), so I took today off. :0)
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-23, 04:23 PM  
T2B

30. ICE: Metabolic Total Body.

Turbo Fire: Week 12 + STS 2.0: Week 1
31. rest day…

June 2023...

STS 2.0 - 8 Week Rotation

1. TURBO FIRE: Fire 45 + Hiit 25
2. STS 2.0: Giant Sets Total Body - I liked this one a lot and I appreciate the abbreviated stretches. I was going to do Active Recovery but I NOPED right out of it. Starts with Inch worms and I fast forwarded and saw surrenders? Nope. I wrote a big Nope on my index card as a reminder that it is not for me. Anyway, I wrote my weight selections on the work sheets the night before so I was able to keep up with Cathe & crew, breathing hard and all. Looking ahead to Weeks 4 and 5, I’m going to do a 8-day Workout Week.
3. TURBO FIRE: Hiit 25 & Fire 60. P.M. Yv2: WISI -I got my 25 # dumbbells yesterday. My instructions were that they be left on the front porch but I completely understand that they were left in front of my garage. The delivery person would have had to walk up 8 steps to get to my front porch. Anyway, the dumbbells were packed tightly in a single box. When I opened the box, I was like “these are beautiful”. And my next thought was only us v-idiots would probably call weights beautiful.
4. STS 2.0: Super Sets Total Body - I loved this! I loved the 3 minute rests and the 8 reps. After the first set of shrugs Cathe made a comment that she hoped we didn’t have our feet on the toe plates, I lol, ‘cause I sure had my feet on the plates. And for some reason ‘toe plates’ make me snicker, every time. I loved the kneeling bicep curls. I love that I am using the same resistance bands and firewalker bands that Cathe is using. Before buying Cathe’s equipment my bands were always too short, too long, or too hard, now I’m able to feel the move with the right amount of resistance. I also loved the kickbacks with the band. I had time to arrange my weights and even put away weights. I used 8#’s for shrugs but next time I think I will skip those and do extra calf raises. P.M. Yv2: Work It Shake it!
5. TURBO FIRE: Fire 55 + Hiit 25. Mid-morning: TURBO FIRE: Stretch 10
6. STS 2. 0: Tri Sets Total Body + CIZE: Hold Your Own. Second time doing Tri Sets and I think this is my favorite of the 3 total body w/o’s although I love all three. Giant Sets is in the #3 spot but I’m sure my ranking will change, as I continue. I love, love these workouts! I can feel my body firming up already. I did CIZE afterwards, since it is only 14 minutes, to shake out my muscles.
7. rest day…

Week 2 - STS 2.0
8. 2.0: Giant Sets Total Body + CIZE: Hold Your Own. Wow, STS 2.0 workouts are better each time that I do one.. Didn’t feel as though Cathe was going slow enough even though it is slower than her usual. I wonder if this was the first workout that was filmed. Anyway, great workout. The only thing that I may change is those Hip Thrusts. Wrestling with getting in place with the barbell is so clunky that instead of doing it 3 different times, I think I may wait until the end, pause the DVD and then do a set of 10, unilateral 10 reps, and then the 8. I feel my butt cheeks pumping up already. . I only had about 458 steps when done, so I did CIZE: Hold Your Own. I’m sure I’ll do something this afternoon to reach my daily step goal. P.M. Yv2: MYB
9. TABATA Total Body Transformation: Surrender (virgin) + CIZE: Hold Your Own. I really enjoyed Surrender. I felt really strong and powerful going into this which I’m going to attribute to the STS 2.0 workouts. The warm up has walk out planks and I did them even though my first thought was “oh he!!”. (I’m going to revisit STS 2.0 Recovery Stretch workout soon). The Tabata round is only 4 minutes but it left me breathless. Great instruction, form pointers and a modifier. Surrender Breakdown:
Warm up
Conditioning
4 Rounds
10x squats
10x Each Reverse Lunges
10x Push Up Negatives
Remainder of time- Lateral Bound
Tabata
4 Rounds
Rocket Jump
Sumo Plank
Core
4 Rounds
Butterfly Sit-ups
Alternating Vertical Let Toe Touches
Stretch
♥️ P.M. TURBO FIRE: Low Hiit 20 + STS 2.0: Total Body Stretch. I enjoyed TBS even though I wish it was shorter, 15mins would have been perfect. .
10. STS 2.0: Super Sets Total Body. Added 1 # to my weight selections. Love those 8 reps! P.M. Yv2: RIO + Yv2: SS
11. TABATA: Intention, 30m (virgin) + FIRE 30, 30m + STS 2.0: Chair Yoga, 21m . Loved Intention! I felt strong going into the workout. Same format as Surrender but with different exercises. The Conditioning is the perfect build up to the tabata segment, which is a very intense 4 minutes. Love that it finishes with a short, intense core segment. Great, sweaty workout. I liked Chair Yoga, too. I used my high step topper and risers as a chair.
12. STS 2.0: Tri Sets Total Body + CIZE: Hold Your Own. To paraphrase Cathe, I’m feeling jacked! P.M. CIZE: Work Your Body
13. TABATA: Commit (v) + ZUMBA: Zumba Max 1. Commit is another winner, same format, different exercises. P.M. TURBO FIRE: Firestarter, 23mins. I hit a wall at 23mins in so stopped, stretched and called it. Tomorrow is my scheduled rest day.
14. rest day…

Week 3 - STS 2.0
15. STS 2.0: Lower Body 1 + CIZE: Get Into It P.M. Yv2: WISI. Still loving LB1. The height of my step for hip thrusts is perfect, no back or neck strain (I bought another set of risers from Amazon, ha) but getting in place to lift that barbell is not as seamless as when Cathe does it. I had to lighten my barbell for that move. Movie: The Flash, I thought it was good. Made me laugh.
16 TABATA: Focus (virgin) + TURBO FIRE: Fire 40 + Stretch 10. Another great Tabata workout. I loved how the Flying Sumo Plank & Starburst are performed. The end move is like tuck jump with your legs in a sumo position. It gets your heart rate up fast. Although the Core is only 4 minutes, it gets in there good. Feeling it for sure. We went to the riverfront to walk the boardwalk/window shop and have dinner. Nice, beautiful evening.
17. STS 2.0: Upper Body 1 + CIZE: Hold Your Own. I loved UB1. I thought the pacing and number of reps were great. I liked the music too. Cathe showing & talking about equipment options didn’t interfere with the flow of the workout, for me, since she was showing options during the rest periods. I definitely appreciated those rest periods since it gave me time to recover. The pace of this series, so far, is great for improving wrist/forearm/grip strength as well. This one got my heart rate up. It could have been shorter but I still didn’t mind the length. Loved doing push ups with the band, felt easier, for sure. I also did barbell rows since I still haven’t set up my door anchors. I loved using the barbell for rows, curls, triceps & shoulders. Hammer curl/isometric hold was a fire in the biceps move, for sure. P.M. Yv2: SS. The zoo and early dinner at Bar Louie. Food was ok, spacious restaurant with lots of outside table options. Watched Dungeons & Dragons on Paramount+, just ok. Also watched Scream 5.
18. TABATA: Drive (virgin) + TURBO FIRE: FIRE 45. Drive is a winner. Another great, sweaty, routine.
Conditioning: (4 Rounds/ 2mins, 30sec per round)
Alternating Stationary Lateral Lunge
Quadruped Opposite Straight Arm/Leg Raise R/L
Hand Release Arm Reach Push Up
Cardio: Boxer Alternating Jab
Tabata: (4Rounds 20/10 for a total of 8 rounds)
Alternating Split Rocket Jump
Tick Tock (like a more controlled Donkey Kick)
Core: (4 Rounds/30 sec each)
Bent Knee Hollow Body Hold
Alternating Rotational Crunch
19. STS 2.0: Lower Body 2. Loved this, too! It’s a great complement to Lower Body 1. Those Drop Shift Side Lunges are I didn’t really feel the glute bridges on the floor, I think I may need to go lighter to work on my form. My butt cheeks are stinging right now so who knows, maybe I got it right, lol. But… I think it’s those Drop Shift Side Lunges + everything else that has my backside humming right now. Next time I’ll do the premix with the Bonus exercises. P.M. CIZE: Hold Your Own + Turn It On
20. TABATA: Surrender (Week 2 of the Tabata Rotation) + CIZE: Hold Your Own + TURBO FIRE: Stretch 10
21. STS 2.0: Upper Body 2 - I enjoyed this as well but I think I like UB1 more. I appreciate that there is a combined chest/tricep focus vs doing multiple sets of chest and then multiple sets of triceps. I skipped one set of rows, 1 set of overhead press and the side leaning laterals. I used the same poundages that I used for UB1 but I have a lot of up arrows for next time. The biceps exercises are burners. Jen’s dumbbells were too heavy for her, she was doing everything Cathe told us not to do.
22. rest day…

Week 4 - STS 2.0
23. STS 2.0: Lower Body 1 + CIZE: Hold Your Won
24. TABATA: Intention + TURBO FIRE: Fire 60
25. STS 2.0: Upper Body 1 + Yv2: SS P.M. Yv2: RIO
26. TABATA: Commit + Yv2: MYB. Commit really kicked my butt today.
TABATA: Commit
10x Push Up + Row
10x Reverse Lunge - Knee Up R/L
10x Squat
Cardio: Quarter Sumo Squat Core Rotations

Tabata: (4Rounds 20/10 for a total of 8 rounds)
Burpee Sprint
Split Squat Jump 180

Front Elbow Plank Hold
Seated Russian Twist ♥️ P.M. Yv2: WISI
27. STS 2.0: Lower Body 2. Such a great workout.
28. TABATA: Focus + STS 2.0: Active Recovery. Decided to try Active Recovery at least once to see if it was for me. I really liked the animal moves. Doing walk outs during the warm up of every Tabata workout made me more open to trying Active Recovery. I woke up thinking I needed a rest day but after I had a light breakfast, I was ready to go, I felt great. However, next week, I’m taking extra rest days. STS 2.0 is kicking my butt, for sure, but I love it.

TABATA: Focus
10x Triple Sumo Squat
10x Prone Snow Angels
10x Each 1 - Leg RDL R/L
Cardio: Lateral Jumps

Tabata: (4 Rounds 20/10 for a total of 8 rounds)
Flying Sumo Plank
Starburst

3 Reach Crunch
Bicycle Crunch
29. STS 2.0: Upper Body 2 + TURBO FIRE: Stretch 10. Holding the barbell for barbell plié squats in Lower Body 2 made my biceps sore, like really sore. Those sweeper curls just shredded my biceps even more. Also, the Single Area Side Leaning Lat Raise didn’t feel good on my shoulders, I only used 5 #’s. Maybe I’ll use 3 next time, or standing side lateral raise.
30. rest day…

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-23, 05:03 PM  
Luv2WO

June…crazy!

1. Karen Lord Morning Pilates, 15 min walk
2. Barre3 45 Min with Alison (5/22), 45 min walk, BB Mat Stretch
3. Essentrics Live with Gail (5/29), hike
4. SeniorShape Calisthenics Workout, PBL New You Stretch Routine
5. PBL Beginner's Flow Workout, 20 min walk, BB 5-min One Leg Bridge Burn, Leg Lifts for Butt, Ballerina Posture & Arm Strengthener, Hip Stretch Release Tutorial
6. BB 5-min Ab Extensions, Summer Bridge Series, Ballerina Core Twist, Prima Arms with Weights, 5-min Back Stretch
7. Essentrics Live with Gail (6/5), Thigh Thinner Stretch, PBL Everyday Essentials Back and Upper Body
8. Karen Lord Legs/Butt workout and Arms For Abs workouts
9. Callanetics 10/10
10. Essentrics Live with Gail (5/29), PBL Glow Stretch
11. Barre3 Posture, PBL Toned in 10 Flexibility
12. Barre3 Balance, 20 min walk, PBL 5 Min Stretch with Band
13. Barre3 Lean
14. Quick Callanetics Stomach and Hips/Behind workouts, 30 min walk, Travis Yin Yoga from YouTube
15. Essentrics Live with Gail (6/12), 20 min walk, BB Mat Stretch
16. Barre3 Original DVD, 20 min walk
17. Essentrics Live with Gail (6/5), 20 min walk, BB Mat Stretch
18. Barre3 Slim with Sadiem 25 minute walk
19. Essentrics Live with Gail (6/5), PBL 5 Min More Stretch
20. Gentle yoga with Ashton on YouTube, BB Mat Stretch
21. Barre3 Lift with Sadie, 25 min walk, Essentrics Muscle Release
22. Lidia Mera 30 Min Full Body Pilates workout on YouTube, PBL SIS Stretch and Release
23. CS Miranda Legs and Butt, PBL Target Your Trouble Zones Arms and Back, 30 min walk
24. Barre3 Signature 30 min with CJ (6/19), Winsor Buns and Thighs
25. Barre3 Wisdom, hike
26. Barre3 Twist
27. PBL Target Your Trouble Zone Perfect Your Posture, Badlands Butt, YouTube Stretch
28. Barre3 Length, YouTube 10 min legs, 40 min walk, BB Full Body Stretch
29. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, BB Bridal Posture, Walk 30 mins, PBL Graceful Flow Stretching Routine
30. PBL Side Toner Workout, Adore Your Core: Lower Abs, 5 Min More Arms, Walk 30 min, PBL Traveler's Stretch Routine
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-23, 05:17 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

六月はたくさん 歩きます。
頑張ります!

1- Debbie Rocker' Walking for Weightloss (50 min./5,161 steps) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.) // Outdoor Walk (30 min.). I used a 10 lb weighted vest for Debbie's workout, I liked it!
2- Kettlenetics: Cardio Balanced (47 min.) + LSJW' The Tone Every Zone Walk: Fast Walk (22 min./2,626 steps) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.). CB was more challenging than anticipated, it was very hot today, so I was a sweaty mess when done. ~PM: Just Dance w/family (3,400 steps).
3- BB' TaeBo Extreme (56 min./3,727 steps) + BL' Power Walk: Walk 1 and 3 (32 min./3,805 steps) + Mady Morrison: Full Body Stretch (28 min.). ~PM: Outdoor walk w/family (6,911 steps).
4- Active rest day. Outdoor Walk with the family in the p.m.
5- LSWAH' Walk Slim Fast & Firm! 4 Really Big Miles (59 min./6,403 steps) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.). // Outdoor Walk (20 min.).
6- Outdoor Walk (20 min.).
7- Bodyblade warm up exercises (6 min.) + Kettlenetics: FlowMotion Basics (20 min.) + Cardio Fit Ballet (15 min.) + Stretch & Strength (15 min.) + My own stretch (6 min.) // Outdoor Walk (30 min.).
8- Outdoor Walk (30 min.) // LSJW' The Tone Every Zone Walk (63 min./5,389 steps) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.).
9- Bodyblade Rapid Results: Warm Up + Super 6 (14 min.) + DVRT Anywhere, Anytime Real Fitness: Workout 1 (27 min.) + PowerFit Harmony: Cardio - Move it! (20 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.).
10- LSWAH' Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles (51 min./5,981 steps) + FTXMax: Stretch (28 min.). Wow, 4FM was super fun and sweaty!!
11- Rest.
12- LSJW' Walk to the Hits: All Time Favorites (55 min./6,326 steps) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.) // Outdoor Walk (30 min.).
13- Dynamic Warm Up (8 min.) + DVRT Anywhere, Anytime Real Fitness: Workout 1 (27 min.) + PowerFit Harmony: Cardio - Move it! (20 min.) + Winsor Pilates: Bun & Thigh Sculpting (18 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.). BTS is a great short little workout, I couldn't believe how they all could smile the whole time, when I almost cried during the clam + extend combo, and are clam exercise comfortable for men?! I guess so, since the only man in the video was smiling too!
14- KS' Rejuvation Walk & Stretch: Indoor Walking (31:30 min./3,660 steps) + Stretch & Flex (16 min.).
15- Outdoor Walk (30 min.) // Indian Clubs Dynamic Warm Up (8:30 min.) + DVRT Anywhere, Anytime Real Fitness: Workout 1 (27 min.) + Winsor Pilates: Bun & Thigh Sculpting (18 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.).
16- Outdoor Walk (50 min.) // SF' Stretch & Re-Energise (48 min.).
17- Martine DanceBody (61 min.) + SF' Stretch & Re-Energise: Deep Stretches only (29 min.).
18- Rest.
19- Martine DanceBody (61 min./1,299 steps) // Outdoor Walk (25 min.).
20- Stretch & Joint Mobility Therapy: Joint Mobility segment (20 min.) + DVRT Anywhere, Anytime Real Fitness: Workout 2 (22:30 min.) + Winsor Pilates: Bun & Thigh Sculpting (18 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.) // Outdoor Walk (60 min.).
21- Outdoor Walk (30 min.) // JSWO' 3 Weight Loss Walks: 40 Minute Mega Burn (4,242 steps) & 15 Minute Standing Abs + JSWO' Major Metabolism Booster: 20 Minute Chair Stretch.
22- Outdoor Walk (30 min.).
23- JSWO' 3 Weight Loss Walks: 15 Minute Calorie Burst (1,713 steps) as a warm up + DVRT Anywhere, Anytime Real Fitness: Workout 2 (22:30 min.) + Winsor Pilates: Bun & Thigh Sculpting (18 min.) + Ugi at Home: Stretch it Out (13:38 min.).
24- Ministry of Sound: Pump it Up 2010 (82 min./5,736 steps.). Fun and sweaty workout, with great music!
25- Eva Bondar' Maui Pilates: Abs Made Easy (51 min.). // 17 Min. Wii Fit Plus.
26- LS'WATP Intensity Walk: Super Challenge - 4 Mile (58 min./6,569 steps) + Stretch Max: Stability Ball Stretch (19 min.) // 16 Min. Wii Fit Plus.
27- Indian Clubs Dynamic Warm Up (9 min.) + DVRT Anywhere, Anytime Real Fitness: Workout 3 (40 min.) + Wii Fit Plus (34 min.) + Stretch Max: Stability Ball Stretch (19 min.).
28- Jenny Ford: Step by Step (50 min.) + Josée Lavigueur: La santé par l'étirement (23:30 min.) // Outdoor Walk (20 min.) // 37 Min. Wii Fit Plus.
29- Dynamic Warm Up (7 min.) + DVRT Anywhere, Anytime Real Fitness: Workout 3 (40 min.) + LSWAH' Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles: Bonus 1-Mile Jog (1,453 steps) + Stretch Max: Resistance Band Stretch (17 min.) // 20 Min. Wii Fit Plus.
30- Dance Off The Inches: Belly Dance (47 min./4,373 steps) + ThunderBell Core Workout (13 min.) + FéFit: Stretch Flow 1 (20 min.) // 25 Min. Wii Fit Plus.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-23, 05:33 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Winging it until I start STS 2.0 (12 wk rotation) on Monday. At least my plan is to stick with it for 12 weeks.

1. Heather Robertson No Regrets Hiit with Weights
2. SSoD No Hip Hop To the Top 40 min ride
3. Michelle Briehler Ignite Lower Body with Glute Finisher
4. iTread 1 60 min

STS 2.0.....

5. Giant Sets Total Body
6. IBX Running The Today Show Interval Walk 25 min; Mobility 1
7. Super Sets Total Body
8. Mat Yoga; neighborhood walk
9. Tri Sets Total Body
10.SSoD Say Yes to the Jess 45 min ride
11. IBX Running Run and Hills 37 min
12. Super Sets Total Body
13. iTread 21 40 min; Mobility 2
14. Tri Sets Total Body
15. nothing, not feeling well
16. nothing
17. Giant Sets Total Body
18. IBX Running Endurance Pyramid 45 min; Mobility 1
19. Tri Sets Total Body
20. Cycling Sophie No Room for Stress 45 min ride
21. Giant Sets Total Body
22. SSoD Hiit Sprints 30 min
23. nothing
24. Super Sets Total Body
25. Joe Alvarado Speed Strength and Stamina 55 min ride
26. Lower Body 1
27. Upper Body 1
28. IBX Running Climb 3-30; Total Body Stretch
29. Lower Body 2
30. Upper Body 2

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-23, 07:46 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

June

1 Improved Health - 20 Minute HIIT Cardio - 24 minutes & Barre Inspired Workout - 16 minutes; Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
2 Improved Health - 20 Minute All-in-One Workout - 24 minutes & Stronger Core on the Floor - Level Four - 14 minutes; Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
3 Improved Health - 1970's Music Workout - 20 minutes; Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
4 Improved Health - Low Impact All Standing Tabata - 22 minutes; Flow with Mira - 15 Minute Abs and Hip Workout
5 Improved Health - 25 Minute Low Impact Cardio Drumming Workout - 30 minutes & 5 Day Strength: Day 1 Legs - 24 minutes
6 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Improved Health - 5 Day Strength: Day 2 Chest, Triceps and Core - 20 minutes
7 Improved Health - 20 Minute Low Impact Cardio - 22 minutes & 5 Day Strength: Day 3 Back, Biceps & Shoulders - 20 minutes
8 Outdoor Walk - 30+ minutes
9 Outdoor Walk - 30+ minutes
10 Zip! - It was a lazy day
11 Ditto
12 Outdoor Walk - 35 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - On and Off the Floor Workout - 15 minutes
13 Zip
14 Outdoor Walk - 15 minutes
15 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
16 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Seated Arm Workout with Dumbbells - 15 minutes & Beginner Hip Mobility - 15 minutes
17 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Active Aging Workout - 30 minutes
18 Rest Day
19 Senior Shape - Strength Workout 11/2022 Standing and on the Mat - 35 minutes
20 Senior Shape - 10 Minute HIIT Workout & Balance & Buns Workout - 20 minutes
21 Senior Shape - Pilates Mini Ball Workout - 27 minutes
22 Jessica Smith - BUILD: Total Body 3 - 30 minutes
23 Jessica Smith - BUILD: M.I.S.S.: Cardio Steady - 30 minutes & Jessica Valant Pilates - Stress Relief Exercises - 20 minutes
24 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
25 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
26 Jessica Valant Pilates - A Little Bit of Everything - the first 25 minutes; Jessica Smith - BUILD: Quadriceps, Hamstrings + Calves - 30 minutes
27 Jessica Smith - Total Body Cardio Sculpt - 30 minutes
28 Ellen Barrett - Barre Cardio - 30 minutes
29 Improved Health - 1970s Disco Music Workout - 15 minutes: Kaleigh Cohen Strength - 20 Minute Full Body Resistance Training & 15 Minute Post-Workout Stretch
30 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Core Workout - 15 minutes; Ellen Barrett - Barre Express - 20 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-23, 10:41 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

June is here!!!

Cathe STS 2.0 Rotation, baby!!!

WEEK ONE
1. Cathe STS 2.0 Yoga (Mat) and (Standing) Core, Outdoor Hike
2. Cathe STS 2.0 Tri Sets Total Body and Total Body Stretch, plus Hardcore Series Stretch Max (Band Stretch)
3. Cathe STS 2.0 Active Recovery, Outdoor Walk
4. Cathe STS 2.0 Foam Rolling (Upper Body), Low Impact Series (Yoga Relax)
WEEK TWO
5. Cathe STS 2.0 Giant Sets Total Body, Foam Rolling (Lower Body), Stretch Max (Stability Ball)
6. Cathe STS 2.0 Mobility #2, Mini Ball Abs, Standing Core plus Floor, Outdoor Hike
7. Cathe STS 2.0 Super Sets Total Body, Paul Katami Foam Roller
8. Cathe STS 2.0 Total Body Stretch, Trudie Styler & James D'Silva Cardio Dance Flow plus Foam Roller Stretch, Kayaking
9. Cathe STS 2.0 Tri Sets Total Body, Lee Holden Qi Gong (Deeper Flow)
10. Cathe STS 2.0 Stretch Max (no equipment), Lee Holden Qi Gong (Low Back Pain), Outdoor Walk
11. Cathe STS 2.0 Active Recovery, Karen Voight Core & Stretch (Core, Upper/Lower Body), iFIT Tommy (Spain) Walk, Sue Hitzmann Melt Method Foam Roller (Lower Body)
WEEK THREE
12. Cathe STS 2.0 Giant Sets Total Body, Travel Fit
13. Cathe STS 2.0 Mobility 1, Jane Adams Gentle Yoga (Upper Body), Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped Strengthen & Stretch (Upper Body), Rodney Yee Flexibility Yoga for Beginners (Neck & Shoulders), Outdoor Hike
14. Cathe STS 2.0 Super Sets Total Body
15. Cathe STS 2.0 Foam Rolling (Upper & Lower Body), Mobility 2, Abs/Core (No Equipment), Outdoor Hike
16. Cathe STS 2.0 Tri Sets Total Body, Jessica Smith Total Stretch
17. Cathe STS 2.0 Chair Yoga, Nadia Narain Chair Yoga
18. Cathe STS 2.0 Day Off, Jessica Smith Dynamic Stretch
WEEK FOUR
19. Cathe STS 2.0 Lower Body 1, Jessica Smith Total Stretch, Dean Pohlman Better Back Yoga (Stretch)
20. Cathe STS 2.0 Upper Body 1, Outdoor Hike, Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) YouTube Shoulder Mobility, Recovery Stretch
21. Cathe STS 2.0 Total Body Stretch, Standing Abs (Metabolic Core), Dean Pohlman MFY Pre-hike stretch, Scott Cole Chair Yoga (strength-standing) & (stretch-seated)
22. Cathe STS 2.0 Lower Body 2, Karen Voight Full Body Stretch (Slow Stretch), Kayaking
23. Cathe STS 2.0 Upper Body 2, Gym Style Stretches Only (Chest & Triceps), (Back, Shoulders, Biceps)
24. Cathe STS 2.0 Dean Pohlman MFY (Total Shoulder Flexibility), (Stretch & Strengthen for Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief)
25. Cathe STS 2.0 Rest Day
WEEK FIVE
26. Cathe STS 2.0 Upper Body 1, Mobility 1, Dean Pohlman MFY (Shoulder Flexibility & Mobility), (Beg. Yoga for Upper Body)
27. Cathe STS 2.0 Lower Body 1, Dean Pohlman MFY (Lower Body yoga), Outdoor Hike
28. Cathe STS 2.0 Abs (Standing Core Metabolic Warmup), (Mini-Ball), Dean Pohlman MFY (Beginners FUNdamentals #2)
29. Cathe STS 2.0 Upper Body 2, Dean Pohlman MFY (Beginners FUNdamentals #3), Outdoor Hike
30. Cathe STS 2.0 Lower Body 2, Dean Pohlman MFY (Beginners FUNdamentals #4 & #5), Jessica Smith (Refresh)

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-23, 06:40 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

JUNE

1 - Crab walks and sit to stands; one lap around parking lot; mat PT; 5,689 steps.

2 - Winsor 20 Minute Workout; Kassandra Sweet Release Full Body Stretch; 4,046 steps.

3 - Nothing formal; 2,969 steps.

4 - Stroll at the beach; GYM for 20 minutes recumbent, chest presses, leg extensions and tricep extensions; 6,745 steps.

5 - GYM for 20 recumbent, seated high rows, leg extensions, bicep curls; 4,524 steps.

6 - SeniorShape Pilates Exercises for Beginners & Seniors; longer walk around neighborhood; mat PT and stretch; 6,923 steps.

7 - 20 sit to stands; restorative yoga class; 4,330 steps.

8 - Crab walks; mat PT; 3,823 steps.

9 - Winsor 20 Minute Workout; walk at beach; 6,840 steps.

10 - GYM for 15 treadmill, 15 recumbent, pec deck, reverse flyes, leg presses, inners and outers, military presses and side raises; 6,840 steps.

11 - Sit to stands; walk around neighborhood; mat PT; 5,016 steps.

12 - Crab walks; gardening; 5,085 steps.

13 - Gardening - weeding and mulching; 3,340 steps.

14 - Crab walks; restorative yoga class; 5,012 steps.

15 - Sit to stands and crab walks at office; some simple restorative poses in evening; 3,340 steps.

16 - Sit to stands and crab walks; LWR Posture Challenge Day 18 (upper body); Winsor Back Workout; 4,599 steps.

17 - My own stretch and joint mobility mat routine; walk with DS; 7,331 steps.

18 - PT stretches; walks at campus and beach; GYM for 15 recumbent, chest presses, leg presses, seated rows, ab- and adductors; 6,477 steps.

19 - Mat PT; 3,223 steps.

20 - Crab walks and sit to stands; walk around neighborhood after work; SeniorShape Chest & Back Workout with Dumbbells; SeniorShape 10 Minute Abs & Core; SeniorShape 10 Minute Full Body Stretching; 7,327 steps.

21 - 10 minute silent meditation; sit to stands; restorative yoga class; 4,636 steps.

22 - 10 minute silent meditation; Kassandra's 10 Minute Morning Yoga for Calm Connection; sit to stands and crab walks; lunch walk; mat PT; 4,826 steps.

23 - 12 minute silent meditation; crab walks; SeniorShape Barre Full Body Express Workout with Dumbbells; a 20 minute Kassandra yin; 3,234 steps.

24 - 15 minute silent meditation; Kassandra 10 Minute Morning Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Relief; walk at beach; 5,460 steps.

25 - 20 minute silent meditation; walks at campus and beach; Winsor 20 Minute Dynamic Sculpting Ball; my own yin stretches; 5,954 steps.

26 - 12 minute silent meditation; lunch walk; SeniorShape Latin Dance Walk; SeniorShape 20 Minute Seated Dumbbell Easy Arms; a Kassandra 20 minute yin; 6,963 steps.

27 - 10 minute silent meditation; mat PT; Ellen's Moving Meditation; 5,197 steps.

28 - 10 minute silent meditation; crab walks; my own yoga in bed sequence; 3,333 steps.

29 - 12 minute silent meditation; longer walk at beach; Kassandra Deep Stretch 30 Minute Slow & Mellow Yoga; 7,265 steps.

30 - 20 minute silent meditation; quick loop around beach and walk at UCONN; GYM for 10 minutes recumbent bike, chest presses, leg presses and seated rows; Yoga Ranger 20 Minute Yoga for Piriformis Syndrome; 5,683 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-23, 08:03 AM  
donnamp

June ---- Improved Health

1 - Trifecta Pilates - Block Connect Pilates; dog walk
2 - Ellen - Five Star Fusion
3 - Improved Health - Interval Training Program Series 2 - Day 1; 25 Day Strength Program - Day 1, Jessica Valant - Basic Hip Stretches
4 - Improved Health - Interval Training Program Series 2 - Day 2; 25 Day Strength Program - Day 2, dog walk, Trifecta Pilates - Seated stretches
5 - Improved Health - Interval Training Program Series 2 - Day 3; 25 Day Strength Program - Day 3, dog walk, longer evening walk
6 - Jessica Valant Pilates - Perimenopause Workout; Senior Shape - Balance, Strength & Core
7 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - 1 Mile Walk, Improved Health - 25 Day Strength Program - Day 4; longer outdoor walk
8 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Dance Boxing; One Dumbbell Strength Workout
9 - Trifecta Pilates - Fun Fusion
10 - Improved Health - Saxy Workout (Cardio), 25 Day Strength Program - Day 5, Jessica Valant - Beginner Hip Mobility; short dog walk, Trifecta Pilates - Ab stretch
11 - Jessica Valant - 1-2-3 Pilates; dog walk
12 - Lucy Wyndham-Read - June Walking for Weight Loss Plan - Day # 1 - 20 min indoor walk, 5 min arm workout; Trifecta Pilates - Lower Body Press
13 - Weight Watchers - 7 Day Tone & Burn - Burn Section; Jessica Smith - 10 min mobility workout; Weight Watchers - Yoga w/ Sara Ivanhoe - "Get Moving" (Standing session)
14 - Ellen - Mood Boosting Cardio, Gentle Sculpt, Yoga Mat Work; short dog walk, Trifecta Pilates - Every Day Pilates
15 - Trifecta Pilates - Full Equipment Flow
16 - Lively Ladies - Tabata (from 6/12/23) and 10 min standing stretch
17- Jessica Valant - Active Aging Workout and 15 min Pilates workout
18 - Jessica Valant - Contemporary meets Classical Pilates
19 - Leslie - 5 Day Slim Down - Mile 3 - Legs; Jessica Valant - Barre Pilates; Yoga w/ Kassandra - Evening Yoga Movement Day 1
20 - Jessica Valant - Hip Mobility - Standing; Leslie - Burn Fat Fast - 40 min walk, Jessica Valant - Gentle Hip Stretches, Yoga w/ Kassandra - Flexible Body/Flexible Mind - Day 1
21 - Lively Ladies - Strength Exercises to Slim & Tone (from 6/14/23); Yoga w/ Kassandra - Flexible Body/Flexible Mind - Day 2
22 - Jessica Smith - Barefoot Cardio Core, YWK - FB/FM - Day 3
23 - Denise Austin - Yoga Booty Barre; Jessica Smith - 1 Mile Walk & Talk (Get moving), 10 Min Refresh
24 - Lively Ladies - Low Impact Walking workout (from 6/16/23); Trifecta Pilates - Center Connection Class; Jane Adams - Yoga for Beginners - Hip Openers, Twists & Forward Bends
25 - Ellen - Mood Boosting Cardio, Power Express; Trifecta Pilates - Inside Out Pilates; Ellen Moving Meditation
26 - Jessica Valant - A Little Bit of Everything; 10 min Walking Workout; Burpee Girl Short Workouts- Fat Burning Cardio (20 min) (from 6/25/23 ) Yoga w/ Joelle - 10 Min Yoga for Hips and Shoulders
27 - Burpee Girl - 35 Min Low Impact HIIT (from 6/27/23); Yoga w/ Joelle - 10 Min Yoga for Neck, Shoulders and Upper Body
28 - Caroline Jordan - Low Impact Cardio & Strength Workout
29 - Caroline Jordan - 5 min warm up, Workout for Insulin Resistance, Workout to Lower Blood Sugar, Workout to Lower Blood Pressure; Yoga w/ Joelle - Full Body Flexibility
30 - Senior Shape - '80's walk; Gentle Core & Stretch
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-23, 12:05 PM  
firmiewannabe

June!! I just received Cathe's STS2 so I'll be trying it out while doing other cardio and enjoying yoga/stretch dvds.

1. Cathe STS2 Tri Sets Total Body, Jessica Smith WS3 Total Stretch
2. Cathe STS2 Mobility 1 & 2, Chair Yoga
4. walk
5. Cathe STS2 Super Sets Total Body, Jane Adams Yoga For Beginners Standing Poses
6. Jessica Smith 5k 30 mins, Jane Adams for Beginners Hip Openers
7-13 On Vacation, hiking in State Parks
14. Cathe STS2 Giant Sets Total Body, Karen Voight Full Body Stretch
15. Leslie Walk to the Hits Party Songs
16. Cathe STS2 Tri Sets Total Body, Tamilee Total Stretch standing routine
17. walk
18. walk
19. Cathe STS2 Tri Sets Total Body, Tamilee Total Stretch standing routine
20. Leslie Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles
21. Cathe STS2 Upper Body 1, Jane Adams Yoga for Beginners Lying Poses for Flexibility
22. hiking
23. hiking
26. Cathe STS2 Upper Body 2, Jane Adams Yoga for Beginners Complete Floor Practice
27. Jessica Smith Total Body Strength Training 48min, Stretch & Relax Rejuvenate segment
28. Jessica Smith Total Body Balance Cardio Flow, Jessica 30 min Stretch youtube
29. Jessica Smith Total Body Circuit 48min, Jessica Stretch & Relax Rise and Release segments
30. Jessica WS Barefoot Fusion Sculpt, Stretch & Relax recover segments
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts