Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-23, 02:54 PM  
DD546

Thoughts on Misty Tripoli streaming?

Misty is offering her streaming for $59 a year or $5 a month. I missed the $59 deal before. It's a lifetime price. If you do yearly rather than monthly, she throws in some protein powder and her book. Those of you who have her streaming, do you like it? I bought most of her DVDs when she had that big sale. Does the streaming have much additional content. She's promoting the deal by providing big and wonderful changes. Not sure that I need this, but that's never stopped me before.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-23, 06:33 PM  
donnamp

I subscribed back in January when it was $48 for the year, and I honestly regret as I have not used it much at all. I have a number of Misty's DVDs and that is enough for me - when the urge to do Body Groove hits!

That being said, she does have quite a bit of content on her paid site. I think the new stuff is not on DVD - I think she stopped releasing DVDs a year or so ago. She has a workout of the day (which is a compilation of "parts" of other workouts)

There are some new instructors on her site and it looks like some new yoga type workouts as well.

It just isn't something I reach for regularly.

So, my advice is - if you find that you are not reaching for those DVD workouts that you have of hers, you are probably not going to be using the subscription all that much either. At least that was my experience.

Even though there is new content, it isn't really all that different from what she has out on DVD - it is sort of like Leslie's walks - there is not much variety in terms of the workout type or style. Yes, there is different music and different outfits and sometimes different instructors, but it is essentially the same concept repeated. That being said, I do plan to hold on to the DVDs I have - they are nice for a change of pace, but not something I put into my regular rotations.

It is a great price if you use it regularly, but if not, it is a bit of a waste, at least for me it was!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-23, 06:41 PM  
DD546

Thank you Donna. That's good advice.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-23, 07:09 PM  
sherry7899

I subscribed when she had an offer for a lifetime subscription. The rate depended on how much you had spent in her store, so I think it only cost me $79 for a lifetime subscription. I don't use it as often as I should. Donna's words are wise. I keep meaning to use the shorter videos as sparks, but I keep forgetting to do it. Thank you for the reminder.

She does add new content frequently.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body groove, misty tripoli