Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-23, 03:31 PM  
Fonzie
VF Supporter

AnMrsDe, thank you for the welcome! Looks like you are enjoying revisiting your older Cathe workouts. It has been 10 years since I last did the STS rotation and it is challenging but enjoyable.

A month in Waikiki sounds lovely, YogaPam
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-23, 10:29 PM  
T2B

AMD. I’m enjoying Turbo Jam & Turbo Fire. I’m loving Chalene. I had Turbo Fire when it was first released but I returned it after only trying 1 workout. I repurchased Turbo Fire many years ago when all the Beach Body workouts were like $10 per series, or something ridiculous like that. I can now appreciate Chalene’s creativity and expertise. Can you believe that the high temp today was 62 degrees? I heard some birds chirping this morning and I thought it was too soon for them to be back. Maybe we are done with winter? I'm glad you found the Skinny Syrups.

Fonzie - welcome and have fun with STS. Wow, 4 hours of hard work, sounds like a great, and tiring, project.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-23, 02:07 PM  
firmiewannabe

editing...not sure how it started new post LOL
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-23, 12:31 PM  
AnMrsDe

We need a GREAT BIG bump!!

Hope everyone is having a great month!!

Bex, great to see your return! I was confident that would happen!!

Fonzie, sounds like all that hard, outdoor work has paid off and you have a wonderful area now to entice the wildlife! Sounds awesome!/Great job with your rotation - looks like you're being super consistent even with all your challenging yard work projects! /I'm enjoying my "older" workouts this month, thanks, but I need to take it a little easier now with this lower back pain that since occurred. Ugh.

T2B, Glad you're enjoying your TJ/TF workouts and hope you enjoyed your long weekend. I love how you caved and bought the p/u bars after viewing Jen's video, LOL!! Sounds like they will be a good fit to use with your rebounder!! (I have done something similar before as well - by laying on my rebounder and pulling myself up with the rebounder bar...that is how I intend to do the pull-ups with STS 2 if I don't use my pull-down machine instead). Great idea, girl!! I am getting enticed with her over-the-door contraption as well...that one I can afford, LOL./This weather is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Are we in February?? I just hope it doesn't snow in May now!!!

A BIG HELLO to everyone!! Great job with your consistency!! Thinking of our MIA's as well - hope they will be back soon!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-23, 05:08 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Hi everyone,

I just want to say I'm happy to be here and glad that a check-in exists where we can just log our workouts for the month. It's nice to be able to look back and see what we've done!

Sorry, I haven't been very personal or chatty with the group but I'm cheering you on in spirit and look/read what everyone is doing. So fun to see various instructors in our lists and even some doing the same or similar workouts.

Anyway, appreciate being here with all of you!

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-23, 07:26 PM  
AnMrsDe

And we are very happy to have you here, Pam!!! (Both Pam’s)!
Old 02-26-23, 12:52 PM  
AnMrsDe

March thread:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=234012
Old 02-26-23, 01:52 PM  
Helen

Thank you for the new thread!
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-23, 06:27 PM  
Fonzie
VF Supporter

AnMrsDe, hope your lower back pain calms down soon Thanks for starting the March thread. This is a great way to to keep track of the month. I also enjoy looking at the workouts everyone is doing, and getting new ideas.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-23, 08:00 PM  
T2B

AMD - Sorry to hear that your Mom had a mini-stroke. Praying for strength and an easy recovery. Hang in there and check in when you can. Thanks for starting us out for March.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts