Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-22, 06:09 PM  
Elsie

HAPPY & SAFE HOLIDAYS!!!

love reading about how its been going for all you amazing women! I've appreciated all of the understanding and kind words. It makes a difference! It truly does.
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-22, 11:43 AM  
Dontmindthemess

AnMrsDe My MIL bought an over 55 condo close to us (and both my BILs) that is in the process of being renovated. She thinks that she’ll be in there by next week, I think it’ll be another month. She did have a set back with a bad muscle pull a couple of months ago but her fracture has healed great and her mobility is pretty much back to where it was. I just typed out and deleted a long paragraph about my struggles but I’ll say that it’s been challenging living with someone that actively tries to undermine you at every turn, especially when their “space” is your family room. I just want my quiet life back.
I’m pretty sure my sis has probably fallen off the TA wagon. I do like her workouts but her streaming is so pricey and she takes herself so seriously!!

TB2 and AnMrsDe I’m LOVING this season of White Lotus!!

Tammy Your vacation sounds fantastic!! How beautiful it must be!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-22, 03:16 PM  
AnMrsDe

January 2023 thread:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=233749

Tammie, that sounds fantastic and glad you had a good cruise!! That's so funny that I was right about you being on a trip!!

Jane, oh my goodness, you are a trooper and a great DIL for hanging in there all this time...I commend you!! I can't even imagine, as my MIL was so great to me and not the "do things my way or no way" philosophy! (And of course, never having to live with us, LOL!!) Not having your own space without her always joining you in your own home is just unacceptable!!! I would definitely NEED to work out to give me some "alone time" and sanity! I will pray all things go as planned and she can be in her own condo within a week instead of a month, LOL!

HOPING FOR A "BIG" JTW CREW FOR JANUARY!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts