Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-28-22, 10:42 AM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~~NOVEMBER, 2022~~*Everyone is Welcome!*~~

November, 2022

Just going to wing it this month revisiting some instructors I haven't had the pleasure to work out with for awhile. Yard work will be in the mixture as well.

1 - 75 Min. Yard Work
2 - Yvette (w/u); Michelle Briehler (Tighten That Midsection|Standing Cardio Core|Abs/Booty|No Jumping|Fusion Workout =38 min.); Yvette Fit #211 (70 Min. Step Combos & Weights Workout); Mady's (BPR) Loved both these workouts! Michelle's was great for standing core, booty band work, & balance work using pilates ball. Lots of variety in this...I used my pink fabric band and somewhat deflated playground ball. Loved the balance work! This is the most recent Yvette workout that was put on YT. I was planning on stopping at the water break in Yvette's workout (35 min.), and took a little longer break to check on my laundry, then got my 2nd wind and ended up finishing the whole 70 min.! Used my 2# wrist weights and she does vertical step combos using 2 risers. I used only my topper. Lots of burpees and BW exercises (and was a bit harder due to no risers ) included as well. Then the 2nd half is more k/b cardio with weight intervals working mostly biceps. I kept the weights lighter using 10's and also included tricep exercises. The step is turned horizontally toward the end with a really fun steady state step routine. Finisher is 50 jumping jacks which I actually did - I usually change it up to jump ropes, but I knew I'd be totally done then, LOL! I was glad to acknowledge that my endurance level stayed pretty shipshape during Dan's rotation from my walks, yay! Great total body workout today! 728 cal burn
3 - KCM Cardio Fit (DB Intervals/Both Workouts =28 min.; Travis' Short & Sweet #3; 1 Hour Yard Work
Another great premix found on Cardio Fit! I used 8's/12's for the light/heavy, then 12's/15's for the rest, sans the "Up & Overs" which I had to go back to my 8's! Not a whole lot for the chest, so I added on my finisher of 30 p/u's./I couldn't even see grass under all the leaves! But continuing to come down, my lawn is mostly covered again. Never ending. Gorgeous days lately, though. 313 cal burn
4 - Five Parks Yoga (Morning Wake Up & Rise Yoga Class In Bed =19 min.); 45 Min. Yard Work This class of Erin's was fabulous when knowing you have a long, busy day ahead to fit in something quick and just wanted to stretch - can even complete in bed! Will definitely do again. Watching babies in morning, visiting/cleaning at mom's and raking when I got home.
5 - Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred Day 15 (45 Min. Full Body Workout w/ DB's/Tone & Sculpt); Cathe P30 (Mobility); Mady's (BPR) This is one of Dan's toughest...Format is :40/:20 doing each exercise with weights at a slow, controlled pace and then AMRAP at a quicker pace and more reps. Oh, the shoulder burn-out from the start!! I had to drop to 10's as he just fries them from the get-go! I used 10's, 12's, 15's, & 25#. Great Fat Burning workout! Felt so good to do one of Dan's w/o's again...missing him! 415 cal burn (64 min. in FB zone)
6 - Five Parks Yoga (Morning Wake Up & Rise Yoga Class In Bed =19 min.); 1.5 Hours Yard Work

7 - 3.19 mile walk; Michelle Briehler (UB DB Workout @ Home/Muscle Building/PUSH Chest/Triceps/Shoulders/Lower Abs=30 min.); Michelle's (Stretches for Low Back Pain Relief & Tight Hips =15 min.) It was so invigorating on my walk--pushed it since I haven't been out there for awhile. Michelle's workout was a tough little workout! Format is :40/:20 w/ 2 rounds of same exercises for chest, triceps and shoulders. I used my step as a bench instead of the stability ball. Great UB fryer with the high reps! The ab segment utilizes the stability ball mostly laying on your back w/ focus on lower abs. Really enjoyed this one! Her stretch was really good when you have more time and can hold each stretch for 1 minute. Hips needed that! (I didn't have my HRM on for Michelle's add-ons. 459 cal burn)
8 - Rest Day
9 - 3.61 Mile Walk; Michelle Briehler (UB DB Workout @ Home/Muscle Building/PULL Back/Biceps/Rear Delts/Upper Abs=30 min.); Mady's BPR Great day for a walk! Michelle's sister workout to her PUSH workout...good one too! Format is :40/:20 w/ 2 rounds of same exercises for back, biceps, and rear delts. I used my step for a bench but did use the stability ball for the rear delt work and the ab work. I used 10's (for the delt work), 12's, 15's, & 25#. These workouts seem hard after giving it my all on my walk! Good stuff. Added on Mady's stretch for a little extra. 630 cal burn
10- Cathe Live #369 Mobility/Yoga Fusion =46 min.; 1.5 Hours Yard Work (2.36 miles/Mow Max); 2 Hours washing windows inside/outside; brought snowblower into garage; put away lawn chairs; cleaned up mower; car washed; Miata taken to storage for winter; laundry done! I had a very productive day!!!
11- Yvette Fit #212 (45 Min. Cardio Mash Up); Michelle Briehler (LEG Day DB Workout @ Home/Muscle Building/Quads/Hamstrings/Glutes/Calf =25 min.); Heather Robertson (Mini Band Workout for Strong Glutes/No Repeats Booty Workout =13 min.); Mady's BPR Well, I was just going to do Yvette's w/u before Michelle's workout and ended up doing the whole thing, LOL! Such a FUN one with k/b cardio (used my wrist weights & was glad to see some kicks in there as well) for first half, then last half uses the stability ball for cardio/core - no floor work in this one. What makes this one so great is the MUSIC!! Just a great playlist was used and I had my headphones on which made it even better! This is an easier one for Yvette with the length and mostly lower impact, so it was perfect for my leg add-ons. Yvette's cueing wasn't the best in this one but probably b/c now I'm so used to having the next move flashed across the screen! It's always easy to pick up her moves but in her defense, it's probably easier to just start doing them as explaining what to do, as they are mostly all combination movements! Michelle's was another great workout in her PUSH/PULL week...loved this one as well! Format is :40/:20 with two sets of weighted leg work (I used 20's and 30#), then last half is 2 sets of stability ball hamstring work. She does hip thrusts on the ball (no weight) but I did hip thrusts on my couch using 30#...those squat jumps with 20# were tough after those hip thrusts!! These 3 workouts are awesome to include in a week and adding each onto a great cardio session was a great idea and I really enjoyed them! I did Heather's workout before and is a goodie for a leg finisher. I missed Heather! I'll need to do more of her workouts again. Fun leg day today!!! 431 cal burn
12- Yvette Fit #207 (30 Min. TM/Jump Rope/Weights Circuit = 2 miles); Five Parks Yoga (Quick 15 Min. Core Yoga Class); Mady's (SFLBPR) Instead of Jump Rope and Weights in Yvette’s workout, I just did core work when she wasn't on TM since I did weights yesterday. Erin's class included lots of plank variations with knee-to-elbow work, so a little hard on wrists but from then on out, she lays on her back for boat pose variations and stretches.
13- 1 Hour Yard Work

14- Yvette (w/u); Chris & Edi (45 Min. Full Body Intense Workout with Weights/DB Strength/BW Conditioning =50 min.); Mady's (BPR) This was a really good workout--probably what makes this one seem tough is the length. Block 1 - DB only w/ 2 sets; Block 2 - BW Cond'g - BW/Cardio (2 sets); Block 3 - DB Supersets w/ 2 sets; Block 4 - DB Cond'g/Cardio (2 sets) ; Superset Finisher - standing bicep curls/high knee burnout. I used 2's - 25's# and usually did 10-15 reps depending on exercise. I used 2#'s for the punches - couldn't imagine using 10's with their quick pace! Music is ok… and I mostly followed Edi. I did not like how they stop early w/ usually 1-2 reps to go but I always finished it out. Some of the moves I changed up but not a whole lot. A great metabolic workout! 383 cal burn
15- Rest Day Hair appt., so ya, nada
16- Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred II (Day 31 - 30 Min. SUPERSET Full Body Workout With DB's =37 min.); Michelle Briehler (35 Min. Full Body DB AMRAP/Strength/Cardio/Core/Intense Low Impact Workout = sans w/u & core, 20 min.); Mady's (BPR) One of my favorite of Dan's workouts...just sails by and is a good one for going heavier since you're using 1 DB often. It is similar to a PHA workout - alternating LB & UB with usually 2 sets along with the supersets. Adding on Michelle's workout was an awesome finisher but I only completed 20 min. w/o the core work at the end. This one is constantly moving - no downtime whatsoever and at times, it seemed a little frantic to me as you had to get into position from the floor often into standing, grabbing weights and starting the AMRAP exercises and my lower back was feeling it by the end. It did pack a punch used as an add-on finisher after Dan's total body workout and was definitely a calorie booster! I can foresee a dread factor if done again, though, with all the repetition. 485 cal burn
17- Yvette Fit #206 (30 Min. BOSU/Shoulders/Jump Rope Circuits); Two Birds Yoga (45 Min. Wrist Free Vinyasa Flow) I loved both these workouts!! Yvette's class just sailed by with this circuit format - jump ropes (love my cordless!), BOSU work (both step-like exercises and core work), and weight work was alternated. In place of the weighted shoulder work, I did all tricep weighted work since I felt my triceps needed more love this week. :0) It was very easy to change up the muscle focus and could even work 2 muscle groups throughout if desired. Love how I make her classes work for me!!! Fiona's class was wonderful too...such a great flow with core work, twists, balance, camel variations, dolphin pose, and fabulous hip openers at the beginning. Bookmarked! Great workouts today! 305 cal burn
18- Rest Day Busy day - no workout.
19- TM (1 mile w/u); Heather Robertson FIERCE 2.0 Day 1 (Upper Body PUSH workout - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps =43 min.); Cathe's P30 (Mobility) Thought I'd randomly choose this Heather workout - LOVED it! Format is :40/:20 with 3 circuits, each with 4 exercises working chest, shoulders, and triceps. I usually did 8-20 reps depending on exercises and sometimes doing faster reps than Heather. I used 8's (shoulder raises), 12's, and 15's# and did both arms when she alternated arms, and my arms were fried by the end. For the Burpee Presses, I used my step, jumped back into burpee, then shoulder press. This was a great little UB burner due to all the reps and sets. I think I will finish out the month with her FIERCE 2.0 workouts...really good stuff if they're all like this one! 456 cal burn
20- Five Parks Yoga (Morning Wake Up & Rise Yoga Class)

21- 90 Min. Yard Work; Heather Robertson FIERCE 2.0 Day 2 (Unilateral Leg Workout =43 min.); Mady's (BPR) Nice morning - I was dressed warm for yard work (stooping, picking up/raking up hundreds of pokey balls, blowing, and even blew the neighbor's front yard)...I did have an ulterior motive: I didn't want their leaves blowing back in my yard! Felt good to do a nice deed, too. Heather's class was ok...after yard work for 1.5 hours, I felt like I already had my workout which probably had an impact on my thoughts about this w/o. I'm not so much a fan of her LB workouts anyway, as I always seem to need to change up some of her unfriendly knee moves. This one had quite a few. I need to pay attention to what I'm doing, though, either mirroring HR or staying on same leg and not mirror her. Several times I got confused which leg I should be working and this is not the first time with her Unilateral Leg workouts. Dan's LB workouts are more of a good fit for me, as he doesn't usually pick exercises that my knees don't like and I always know which leg of the Unilateral Leg workouts I should be working! Busy week, as I'm getting ready to host T-giving at my house...did some dusting, laundry, changed the litter box, but at least now the outside (front) yard is good! 294 cal burn Now off to visit mom...
22- Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson FIERCE 2.0 Day 3 (Back & Biceps PULL Workout =37 min.); T&D Shred II Day 9 (30 Min. INSANITY HiiT Cardio Endurance Workout (No Equipment) =36 min.) Another goodie from Heather! Format is :40/:20 w/ 2 rounds and 3 circuits of back and bicep exercises. Good stuff. That bicep burnout at the end was tough with 10's! Thought I'd go back and check out Dan's cardio workouts that I skipped when doing Shred II. This one was a good little cardio booster! Very sweaty but not killer - perfect as an add-on to a weight workout. Format is :30/:10 cardio and BW exercises then core work lying on floor, then cardio and BW exercises to finisher of :30 each, no rest of fast p/u's, spider climbers, and chest to floor burpee jacks. I did plank jacks then jumped up (for all 5 sets of burpee variations with 12-13 reps, so needless to say, there are LOTS of burpees in this!!) Love how Dan always gives those 'thumbs up' or 'good job' gestures...HR is just all business! ;0) Enjoyed it! 544 cal burn/Got lots of cleaning & cooking done today (cleaned bathroom grout b/t tiles which is a hated job for my hands/knees!)...having company over really motivates me to get to these projects, though!!
23- Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson FIERCE 2.0 Day 4 (Active Recovery Yoga - 20 min. sans w/u & stretch); 3.73 Mile Walk; Mady's (BPR); (SFLBPR) Heather's workout had lots of DDog and Plank variations which could be tough on wrists. I did this as a w/u before my walk which was perfect, as this is not a relaxing stretch and I was even sweaty when finished. Had an awesome walk and had a great time today. I had a Mile 3 time of 13'08" which was great for me!! Felt so good to get out there again and I had the time since I got so much done yesterday. Really feeling Dan's core work from yesterday while I was stretching. 619 cal burn
24- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Yvette Fit #215 (70 Min. Step, Chest/Tricep Heavy Weight Circuits); Mady's (BPR) Fantastic, sweaty, fun Thanksgiving workout! Uses step (I used 1 riser) vertically for step cardio, core work, 6# med ball (I used 4#), and chest & tricep weight work. I used 12's, 15's, & 20# (+ 2# wrist weights for all). Last 15 min. is horizontal step cardio which was a nice finishing touch. Good one for the Thanksgiving Day calorie crusher! 493 cal burn/Side note: My SIL's mom really loved my workout area and was really impressed with all my workout equipment and even wants to purchase a TM like mine! Black Friday deals are high in demand!
25- TM 2.10 Mile Intervals; Cathe's P30 (Mobility); 1 Hour Yard Work Beautiful day - I didn't mind at all to be outside working in the warm sunshine!
26- Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson FIERCE 2.0 Day 5 (Full Body Strength Supersets =40 min.); Mady's (SFLBPR); 2.0 hours putting up Christmas decorations-up/downstairs Heather's workout packed a punch! Format is :40/:20 x 2 rounds of 6 supersets with strength exercises and a :60 cardio burst b/t each superset. My HR was up for most of this workout. 328 cal burn
27- Rest Day

28- 3.31 Mile Walk; 1.5 Hours Yard Work (my back yard/front yard) + blowing (other) neighbor's yard A walk sounded like a better idea than Heather's Day 6 which was cardio with lots of high impact moves and looked pretty boring. I had a great walk although it wasn't a super fast walk. I had to conserve some energy for all the yard work! Pretty calm and warm out and wanted to help out my other neighbor today...he lives alone (but capable), but lots of my pokey balls fall in his yard, so I feel obligated. ;0) Just more calorie burns for me! ha 384 cal burn (from walk); my HRM said 1300+ cal burn when done with all. :0)
29- Rest Day Watching babies in morning and in afternoon having to go to DD's to wait for the workers to show up...which was longer than intended. :/ I got to have some good playtime with her kitties though. Working out was never going to happen after that! :0)
30- Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson FIERCE Day 7 (Chest & Back Strength =39 min.); Heather FIERCE Day 8 (Powerful Lean Legs =37 min.); Mady's (Full Body Stretch =20 min.) Loved these two workouts! Format of C&BS is :40/:20 with 2 rounds of Chest & Back weighted exercises that got in there good! I used 12's & 25# for chest; 10's, 15's, 20's, 25# & 44# (wide pulldowns in place of side fly & squeeze exercise). There is really a lot of UB muscles worked in this with her combination moves. For the Reneg. burpees, I just did 12 rows done together, then 10 burpees which acted as a great finisher. For the PLL workout, (which I really liked for a lower body workout of hers), the format is :40/:20 w/ each wtd. leg exercise repeated 3x (which meant anywhere from 12-16 reps for each set) then a cardio exercise that works the intended muscle group. Loved, loved, loved this format but nothing I haven't seen before, but I don't do enough of HR's LB workouts to know if she does this format often or not. I used 15's, 25's, and 30# and changed up the power jacks to tuck jumps on the JS. The 3 weighted sets got tough at the end there! One of her best LB workouts in my book! The con: the music is terrible toward the end, but how glad was I that my headphones ran out of juice?? Good timing! haha. Great combo today! 524 cal burn
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-22, 11:00 AM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-22, 11:17 AM  
Luv2WO

Here

1. Starting out the month LAZY - Rest Day
2. Barre3 Ballet Fit
3. Barre3 Length, PBL Slimming Stretch and Upper Back Stretch
4. Barre3 Lift, PBL Glow Stretch
5. Barre3 Ballet Boot Camp, Quad YouTube stretch
6. Barre3 Studio Shape
7. PBL Glow Abs, SIS Side Slimmer, 5 Min More Stretch
8. Barre3 Sizzler , PBL Glow Legs with the Band and Restorative Stretch
9. Barre3 Prenatal, PBL Glow Obliques, Destress Stretch Routine
10. PBL Glow Legs, Everyday Essential Arms with Weights, Barre3 Core Focus Total Body (10 Min), Glow Stretch
11. PBL Glow Arms, New You Butt Firmer workout, BB Mat Stretch
12. Barre3 Wisdom, BB Mat Stretch
13. Barre3 Slim
14. PBL Glow Abs, Glow Back, New You Leg Toner, Glow Stretch, Forma Pilates 15 Min Mat Arms and Abs, 10 Min Mat Glute Burn
15. Forma Pilates Full Body Mat Workout - 50 min, PBL Toned in 10 Flexibility
16. Forma Pilates Ab and Butt Burn, PBL Glow Arms
17. Forma Pilates Posterior Mat workout - 25 min, PBL Glow Legs with Band and Glow Legs
18. Forma Pilates 20 Min Mat Inner Thigh Workout, 15 Min Mat Abs and Glutes, PBL Glow Obliques
19. Forma Pilates 50 Min Mat - Full Body with weights and band, PBL Glow Back
20. Forma Pilates 25 Min Mat Glutes and Abs, PBL Glow Stretch
21. Forma Pilates 20 Min Mat Upper Body Instructional workout, 10 Min Mat Inner Thigh Burn
22. Barre3 Standing Slim, PBL Glow Abs
23. PBL Glow Legs with Band, Glow Arms, Strong and Defined Leg Workout
24. Barre3 Studio workout with Sadie, 20 min walk, PBL Restorative Stretch
25. PBL Glow Legs, Glow Obliques, May Makeover Handweight Workout, 5 Min More Stretch
26. PBL Firmer Thighs, Glow Back, Glow Stretch
27. Barre3 Ballet Sculpt
28. Barre3 30 minutes
29. Barre3 30 minutes
30. Karen Lord Weekly workout 10/31
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-22, 12:08 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

November:

1 - Shuffled around catching up on chores; 4,228 steps.

2 - My own PT series for hip flexors; Qigong for Back Pain, lying face up section only; Bird's Pilates and stretch routine; 4,161 steps.

3-7 Complete rest.

8 - Started getting out of the house; 2,973 crutch gimps.

9 - Got back to work; 2,483 crutch gimps.

10-11 - Nothing formal.

12 - A little gentle PT; 2,141 steps.

13 - Mild PT; Bird's Pilates and stretch; YogiBethC Seated Moon Salutes; 1,858 steps.

14 - Qigong for Back Pain - first two sections; 1,826 steps.

15 - Svaroopa Yoga - Four on the Floor plus savasana meditation; 4,071 steps.

16 - Nothing formal; 3,880 steps.

17 - Getting Better chest, tris and bis; Qigong for Back Pain lying face up and standing; 4,398 steps.

18 - A Kassandra 20 minute morning yin; 3,387 steps.

19 - Nothing formal; 5,510 steps.

20 - GYM for super light workout of 15 recumbent and a couple upper body machines; 3,070 steps.

21 - Bird's Pilates and stretch; 4,043 steps.

22 - Bird's Pilates and stretch; 4,891 steps.

23 - GYM for same routine; Kassandra's newest, New Moon Yin Yoga; 4,339 steps.

24 - Parts of Getting Better; 3,110 steps.

25 - Nothing formal; 1,913 steps.

26 - Rest; 3,405 steps.

27 - GYM for rehab routine; 3,751 steps.

28 - Yes2Next 5 Minute HIIT Workout for Seniors; 2,826 steps.

29 - Nothing formal; 4,881 steps.

30 - Yes2Next 5 Minute Indoor Walking Workout; Bird 10 Minute Morning Stretches; 4,844 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-22, 01:33 PM  
donnamp

Ready for November....

1- Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Low Impact Cardio & Balance Toning; Gentle Yoga Stretch, dog walk
2- Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Workout for Weight Loss; dog walk
3- Senior Shape w/ Lauren - 1 Mile Walk, Pilates w/ Mini Ball, dog walk
4- Ellen - Pilates Strong; dog walk, Ellen - Quick Fix
5- Lively Ladies - 30 Min Walking Workout (from 11/4), Full Body Cool Down and Stretch; dog walk
6- Ellen - Yoga Pump, Jessica Valent - Pilates Basics, short dog walk
7- Ellen - Fat Burning Fusion; dog walk; Jessica Valent - Pilates Lower Body Blast
8- Caroline Jordan - 30 Min Indoor Walk (High Energy), 20 Min Total Flexibility; dog walk
9- Ellen - Barre Arms, Jessica Valent - Full Body Resistance Band; dog walk (short), CS 1407
10 - Jessica Valent - Non-Impact HIIT Fundamentals, Full Body Stretch & Release, Ellen - Lifted & Lean
11 - Gina B Mix - Where are you Now Warm-up; Country Power Walk 2, Boosted Country Walk, Stretch and Relax; short dog walk, Ellen - Core Yoga
12 - Ellen - Power Fusion; short dog walk
13 - Lively Ladies - 25 Min Low Impact Calorie Burning Cardio (from 11/11); Yogi Beth C - Eight is Enough; short dog walk
14 - Ellen - Full Body Blast; Dog walk, Jessica Valent - Beginner Weight Workout / Gentle Hip Stretches
15 - Debra Mazda - Walking Fit and Fabulous; Jane Adams - Yoga for Beginners - Upper Body Strength & Flexibility, Ellen - Prayer Flow
16 - Ellen - Abs & Arms; Jessica Valent - 10 min thoracic mobility practice, 1 Mile Lunch time Leslie w/ co-workers, short dog walk, Jane Adams - Gentle Yoga - Standing Poses
17 - Debra Mazda - Get Stepping - Premix # 1; Jessica Valent - All Level HIIT, Jessica Valent - Stress Relief Stretch 10 Min version
18 - Ellen - Quick Cardio, Jessica Valent - 30 Min Standing Pilates, Hip Mobility Routine; longer dog walk
19 - Ellen - Super Fast Body Blast, Jessica Valent - Gentle Pilates - Gratitude Focus
20 - Ellen - Stretch Sculpt, Jessica Valent - Pilates Gratitude workout
21 - Ellen - Focused Flow, Girl w/ the Pilates Mat - 20 Min Full Body Standing Pilates w/ Resistance Band, 10 min leg and back stretch; dog walk (short); LWR - Weight Loss Workout - 14 min
22 - Gina B - 5,000 Steps beginner walking series; lower back stretch & flow; dog walk; Essentrics Live from 11/10 w/ Lauren
23 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Cardio & Strength HIIT Workout for beginners and seniors; The Girl w/ the Pilates Mat - Pilates for Hip Bursitis Painful and Stiff hips; dog walk, Essentrics Live from 11/17 w/ Julia
24 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - 10 Min Low Impact HIIT; Resistance Band Workout, Jessica Valent - Gentle Core Workout; dog walk
25 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Dance & Cardio Kickboxing, Yoga and Pilates Mat Work w/ Cali Weights; dog walk, Jessica Valent - Renew & Restore
26 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Cardio Barre w/ Cali Weights; Jessica Valent - Scoliosis Routine
27 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Walking HIIT Workout for Senors and Beginnes, Jessica Valent - Side to Side Workout, Burpee Girl -Short workouts - Low Impact Cardio to the Beat
28 - Burpee Girl - 37 Min Walk & Tone Dumbbell Workout, Yoga w/ Kassandra - 10 Min Morning Stretch, Ellen - Body Blast
29 - Be Healthy Enough - Step HIIT, Yoga w/ Kassandra - 20 Min Stretch, dog walk, Ellen - Serene Strength
30 - Jessica Valent - Double Double; Ellen - Pilates Strong
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-22, 05:02 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Noviembre mes de la patria..!

31- Michelle Briehler' Active Recovery: Jump and Deep Stretch (YouTube 32 min.). Nice! Just what I needed today. PM: 2 hour Halloween Trick-or-Treating Walk with the family
01- Rest. Tired too much walking!
02- Bellicon: Rebounding for Weight Lost (YouTube 30 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.).
03- Michelle Briehler' Active Recovery: Jump and Deep Stretch (YouTube 32 min.).

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-22, 06:39 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

November

1 Outdoor Walk - 35 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 10 Minute Beginner Ab Workout
2 Jessica Valant Pilates - Full Body Resistance Band Workout - 30 minutes
3 Jessica Valant Pilates - Indoor Walking Workout - 15 minutes & Gentle Pilates - No Kneeling - 15 minutes
4 Walk at Home - Wake Up and Walk 1 Mile (Celina) - 18 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Hip Stretches - 10 minutes
5 Senior Shape - Barre Strength - 35 minutes
6 Jessica Valant Pilates - 25 Minute Pilates Basics Workout - 25 minutes
7 Jessica Valant Pilates - Workout for a Stronger Back - 15 minutes
8 Jessica Valant Pilates - Lower Body Beginner Weights Part One - 20 minutes
9 Jessica Valant Pilates - Upper Body Beginner Weights Part One - 20 minutes
10 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Core Workout - 15 minutes
11 Jessica Valant Pilates - Full Body Stretch and Release - 15 minutes
12 Unplanned Rest Day
13 Jessica Valant Pilates - Standing Pilates Workout - 30 minutes
14 No Workout
15 Walk At Home - 2 Mile Workout with Bands (Steel City Series DLCC2) - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 5 Minute Full Body Stretch
16 Jessica Valant Pilates - 30 Minute Full Body Workout with Weights
17 Outdoor Walk - 20 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Pilates Workout - No Kneeling! - 15 minutes
18 No Workout
19 No Workout
20 Improved Health - One Month to a Stronger You - Day One - 15 minutes & 1970s Music Workout - 21 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Core Workout - 15 minutes
21 Jessica Valant Pilates - Barre Workout for Everyone - 30 minutes
22 Jessica Valant Pilates - 20 Minute Stress Relief Exercises - 20 minutes
23 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Basic Workout with Dumbbells - 10 minutes; Improved Health - One Month to a Stronger You - Day Two - 15 minutes
24 Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Pilates Workout - Gratitude Focus - 30 minutes
25 Improved Health - 1 Mile Dance Workout - 17 minutes & One Month to a Stronger You - Day Three - 15 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 5 Minute Pilates Abs Workout & 5 Minute Pilates Legs Workout
26 Jessica Valant Pilates - Scoliosis Exercises & Stretches - 15 minutes & Exercises for SI Pain Relief - 15 minutes
27 Improved Health - 10 Minute Low Impact Gentle Walk - 10 minutes & One Month to a Stronger You - Day Four - 15 minutes
28 Jessica Valant Pilates - Beginner Weights Workout - Lower Body #2 - 20 minutes & 5 Minute Full Body Stretch
29 Senior Shape Fitness - Strength Training Workout (Full Body) - 40 minutes
30 Senior Shape Fitness - Walking Cardio - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Workout for a Stronger Back - 15 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-22, 07:09 PM  
allgirlsinaz

This month I will switch things up and focus more on cardio (treadmill), less on strength, as I am recovering from hand surgery.

1. SSoD Hiit Speed 30 min t/m
2. 2.75 mile hike
3. IBX Running Walks and Lite Jog 30 min t/m; 25 min t/m walk
4. 25 min t/m walk
5. SSoD The Sandwich Run 40 min
6. TreadChic Rolling Hills 70 min
7. SSoD Power Walk 30 min; 25 min walk on t/m
8. nothing
9. IBX Running 60 min Challenge
10. Treadchic Rolling Hills 30 min t/m walk; 25 min t/m walk
11. nothing
12. SSoD Power Walk 55 min
13. Jessica Smith Motion Traxx t/m Hiit 45 min
14. 30 min t/m intervals; 25 min t/m walk
15. IBX Running Boil the Frog 40 min
16. 3.45 mile hike
17. nothing
18. nothing
19. nothing
20. IBX Running Calorie Torcher 60 min
21. SSoD You vs You 37 min t/m; 25 min t/m walk
22. nothing
23. RI:ID 32 min ride So happy to be back on the bike. Of course my first day back had to be with my favorite instructor and it was tough! I still haven't been cleared, so no weights. But at least I can get on the bike.
24. SSoD Unleash Your Beast 60 min ride
25. nothing-out of town
26. pre-programmed "fat burn" t/m walk 40 min
27. Joe Alvarado Best of 2021 Strength Ride 55 min
29. nothing
30. SSoD Indoor Duathalon
28. IBX Running Interval Endurance 30 min; 20 min t/m walk
29. nothing
30. SSoD Indoor Duathalon

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-22, 01:11 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

November!

X 1. Hike
X 2. Cathe High Reps; Lee 30 Day Challenge (Days 14-16); Caroline 30 Day Challenge Flat Abs Pilates
X 3. Hike
X 4. Cathe Flex Train
X 5. Hike
X 6. Cathe Power Hour; Cathe Stretch Max (workout one---no equipment)
X 7. Tommy Rivers Puzey iFIT treadmill Boston Marathon walk/run (Part 1); Cathe Stretch Max (workout three---latex band)
X 8. Hike
X 9. Cathe Muscle Endurance; Scott Cole Yoga & Tai Chi
X 10. Hike
X 11. Cathe LIS Total Body Trisets (Upper Body Premix)
X 12. Cathe Lean Legs & Abs
X 13. Cathe CTX (Upper Body); Cathe Stretch Max (no equipment and latex band)
X 14. Leaf Max today!
X 15. Hike
X 16. Cathe Great Glutes
X 17. Hike
X 18. Cathe Ripped with HiiT (Lift it Hit it Chest, Triceps & Shoulders)
X 19. Rest Day
X 20. Cathe Ripped with HiiT (Lift it Hit it Back, Biceps & Shoulders)
X 21. Cathe Boss Bands (Total Body)
X 22. Hike
X 23. Rest Day
X 24. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Rest Day
X 25. Rest Day
X 26. Rest Day
X 27. Rest Day
X 28. Lee 30 Day Challenge
X 29. Hike

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-22, 09:09 AM  
bex

✨✨November 2022✨✨

1 - Travis's Short & Sweet 3. Felt playful in the practice this morning, exploring each pose without the need to 'get it right'. And my balance was better today. Hmmm, are these connected? pm Travis's Yin Yoga Stars. Needed a wind-down before sleep and these short yin practices are super relaxing.
2 - Rodney Yee's AM Yoga for Beginners. This was my attempt to introduce Rodney Yee to the group but this practice was too basic even for our beginner. Well, it's good to have a rest day every now and then.
3 - Rodney Yee's Power Yoga Total Body(YT). It had to happen eventually. Ann had something come up, and the others were also busy, so it was just me on my mat. I'd been wanting to try Rodney Yee's intermediate practices so this was my opportunity. This is a 1 hour practice, but I just did the series A poses and then skipped to the stretching to make it about 30 mins. I always get new insights from a new instructor and the scenery is very very pretty. But I'll probably mostly stay with Travis.
4 - Travis's Power Yoga Blaze #1 (YT) . Even though the poses were familiar, this practice felt different from 30for30. Today I really felt the side stretches and the way my ribs are opening up.
5 - Travis's Fall Aruyveda (YT). Wow, I *loved* this practice today. It had a different feel from UY and I really enjoyed the challenge. Will try to keep it in the more frequent rotation.
6 - 645 Day 1 - Lower Body Strength, Travis' 30for30 Core, Mady Morrison's 15 Min Full Body Stretch. First, I overslept yoga today. Then for some reason I wanted to try Amoila Cesar. I'd seen a clip of 6 Weeks of the Work and liked his style, but I need something intermediate to ease me back into weight work. This was perfect. I can see myself getting into this in the evenings without any dread. Enjoyed both add-ons and feel accomplished without being wiped. pm Travis's F&B Yin Yoga Hips. This was the practice I wanted to do this morning, so tried as a before bed wind-down. It was lovely. My hips felt amazing, and it made me sleepy. Hoping for good nights rest.
7 - Travis's Power Blast #3. This felt like a 'Best of Travis' practice. Very fast-paced, on a par with Short & Sweet. Since we're all Travis veterans, I had no problem following but definitely won't try it with more beginning yogis. My body feels energized for the day.
8 - Travis's 30for30 Chi Flow. This was never my favorite practice because I thought the martial arts references were cheesy and a bit odd. But the more I do it, the more I appreciate it. Relaxed and explored the poses and just enjoyed the energy of moving my body first thing in the morning. pm Precision KBs Fit in 5 Week 1 Day 1 Total Body Intervals. My CV fitness isn't strong enough for me to do this full out, but thanks to Caroline I checked my ego, modified and just kept going. Burpees became step outs, and I inserted extra rest breaks into the EMOMs. My bum feels the burn from the swings, so I definitely want to bring KBs back to complement the yoga.
9 - Travis's Short & Sweet 2. Ann and I agreed that this practice is great for bringing up the inner temperature (Qi energy). We were both sweaty and happy at the end.
10 - Travis's Strong Morning Flow (YT). Day by day I'm getting closer to making it all the way through the sequence where we hold Warrior 3 and flow the arms, without losing my balance. Today I was *so* close. Funny though I can hold flying pigeon forever. Must be a different balance muscle.
11 - Rest. Yesterday afternoon I left for an away day with my core team, and there was a lot of drinking last night. I could have made it onto the mat but while they were all sleeping but I gave myself the day off as well.
12 - Travis's Fall Aruyveda (YT). Since I enjoyed this practice so much last week, I scheduled it again. This time it was Ann & Sophie instead of Nicholas and Stephan so it was new for them. Still love it, wish I had a full hour to do this during the week.
13 - Travis' F&B Yin Yoga Bliss. Lives up to its name. Lovely way to start a Sunday morning.
14 - Rest. Knocked out by a juicy head cold.
15 - Rest. Still full of cold
16 - Rest.
17 - Rest. Wanted to get to the mat this morning, but the spirit was weak. And I knew I have a business dinner tonight that will involve drinking so I'll need to rest up for it. But feeling recovered, in general.
18 - Rest. Still grabbed the extra sleep rather than the practice.
19 - Travis' Live 45 min Slow Flow Yoga. Finally got myself onto the mat again. The practice was even gentler than I thought it would be but will be a good choice on a day when I just don't wanna, but know I should.
20 - Travis' Happy Hour (YT). This was a good practice for getting back into the swing. Like 'Fall Aruveda' it starts very gently and then ramps up to a sweaty satisfying practice.
21 - Travis' Power Yoga Camondo. I didn't click with this practice today, it felt like he was introducing weird variations just to do something different. But also my wifi was having problems and it was frustrating.
22 - Rest. Just couldn't get my lazy self out of bed in the morning. I've fallen out of the habit and now I need to force myself back in.
23 - Rest. Ditto.
24 - Travis' 30for30 Even Flow. Since I mostly haven't practiced for the last 2 weeks, I decided to go back to the beginning. Was happy to find that my body remembers and it felt like re-discovering each pose again. The 30 mins flew by and now I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
25 - Travis' 30for30 Twists. Really enjoyed today's practice. It feels like I had a mini-break and now I'm coming back to yoga with a beginner's mind - finding each pose anew.
26 - Travis' PY108 Cardio. Woowee! This was a great sweaty way to feel my way back into a strong one hour practice. It was a *lot* of vinyassas, which I actually appreciated. I was able to bring beginners mind to each pose and just enjoy moving. pm Yvette's 60 Min Step Metabolic Workout (YT), Mady Morrison's 15 Min Gentle Full Body Stretch (YT). I blame AnMrsDe for making me suddenly want to do Yvette. Actually I got through it better than I expected. I used 1 riser and went for 2/3 of her weights. I was flagging towards the end and then she put on the last step blast with the 70s music and I hit the wall. Still, I got in a full 50+ mins.
27 - Travis' PY108 Yin. Woke up feeling tight this morning, so grateful to my yoga group for allowing me to try a new yin practice. Feeling sooo much better after a blissful hour.
28 - Rest. Really didn't mean it but completely overslept.
29 - Travis' 30for30 Twists. Happy I woke up and got myself onto the mat again. My lower back is still stiff after Saturday's Yvette workout. Not sure if it was the overhead presses or the plank jacks but I'll need to watch out for that.
30 - Travis' Strong Morning Flow. I keep thinking the practice is going to be too hard for me (I'm tired, I have a cold) but it's really not. I should trust my body..
bex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts