Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 09-28-22, 10:01 AM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~~OCTOBER, 2022~~*Everyone is Welcome!*~~

October, 2022

Continuing on with YT Tiff & Dan's SHRED II Program, yoga, speed walks or inserting other cardio.

WEEK 4 (Cont'd)
26- 4.12 Mile Walk; Five Parks Yoga (Standing Head to Knee Peak Pose Yoga Class=53 min.)
27 - Rest Day
28 - Yvette (w/u); TxD Day 17 (30 Min. Shoulders & Triceps= 36 min.); Day 19 (12 Min. Intense Ab Workout=13 min.); Day 18 (30 Min. Squat & Lunge DB Workout =36 min.); Mady's (BPR)
29- Michelle Briehler (30 Min. Low Impact Cardio HiiT Workout/Knee Friendly/No Jumping/No Equipment); Kaleigh Cohen Strength (10 Min. Booty Boosting Glute Workout with Resistance Bands); Cathe P30 (Mobility); Mow Max (2 mile walk)
30- Yvette (w/u); Day 20 (30 Min. Push/Pull Workout with DB's/Chest & Back =36 min.); YT (45 Min. Yin Yoga "Super Spine" Class with Travis)

1 - Yvette Fit #201 (70 Min. Step/Tricep & BOSU Stations); Mady's (Stretches for Lower Back Pain Relief=SFLBPR) Loved this one! It uses both the step and BOSU. I am nursing a bad cold and used one riser and inserted bicep variations instead of her weight work since I still needed to work biceps this week. I used 12#-15# and did bicep curls, hammers, Zottman curls, sweepers, and used the resistance band for w-curls and regular curls. I love how I can make her workouts work for me and had a very fun workout...didn't know if I could hang tough for 70 min. and had to blow my nose at some points, but I made it! Stretched it out with Mady's stretch which really felt good today.
2 - YT Power Yoga EMPOWERED/Day 30=Travis; Mady's (BPR) Fantastic finale (except for the end)! Sweaty flow with nice challenges. Next time I do this one, I will start my floor stretches when he grabs the block to sit on (which I did today). I realize he had to have his finale "spiel" but no floor stretches? (Just one "knees in" stretch and that's it?!). I liked this one at lot for the flow though. Mady's stretch for MY finale!

WEEK 5
3 - 1.50 Mile Walk; Day 21 (30 Min. BUILD & BURN Full Body Drop Set Home Workout =36 min.); Two Birds Yoga (15 Min. Easy Seated Vinyasa Flow) Listened to my body on my walk and just did a short one, as it seems my cough has gotten worse. Felt I could add on some weights and this was the perfect weight workout to do as I could lose one weight for each set, LOL. LB, abs/core, and UB are worked with the same format as past Drop Set workouts, using 2 DB's, 1 DB, and BW doing the same move. These "Dan-style" Drop Set workouts are growing on me and am enjoying them more and more!
4 - Sick
5 - Sick Mady's (SFLBR; BPR)
6 - Sick but feeling a little better. Yvette (w/u); Day 24 (30 Min. Chest, Shoulders, Triceps - Ultimate PUSH Workout=36 min.); Day 22 (5 Min. Lower Abs Challenge-Reverse Your Abs); Cathe P30 (Mobility--shortened version) Loved this PUSH workout! Format is :40/:10 with 16 chest, triceps, and shoulders, each exercise repeated 1x. Finisher of :20 each of twist chest press, DB p/u's, box dips, overhead press. I changed up dips with tricep k/b's or pull downs. Used 12's, 15's, 20, and 35#. Liked the ab workout too...great focus on lower abs. Felt so good to workout today!! Of course, no cardio will be in the near future for awhile. (Double) masking/gloves when around Mom...and of course, skipped this week with the babies. If DH & I hadn't tested negative for COVID, I'd be the first to guess this crap is just as bad!!
7 - Yvette (w/u); Day 25 (30 Min. HIGH VOLUME Glutes & Hamstrings =37 min.); Mady's (BPR) After Yvette's 9 min. cardio w/u, I was already tired! Couldn't imagine doing a full Yvette workout right now!! Great LB workout that kept up my HR (may be due to being sick, though). Format is :40/:20 and exercises to work glutes and hamstrings mostly. For the sit-n-stands, I did my Yvette exercise for these: laid over my BOSU into a 1/2 stand (bended at waist with straight legs). These are a lot easier on my knees! Finisher of hip thrust pulses, sumo squat pulses, glute bridge pulses and frog pump pulses. I used 15's, 20's, & 30# with usually from 12-20 reps depending on exercise. Lots of reps in this but a lot of exercises are using only one weight or no weight so it was doable. Still got my glutes worked good in this!
8 - Yvette (w/u); Day 23 (30 Min HiiT it Hard =36 min.); Day 26 (15 Min. Shredded Abs - 10 min.); Mady's (SFLBR) Format is :40/:20 with weighted exercises with a cardio effect and cardio exercises. I got thru this pretty well since it wasn't totally cardio but did have to blow my nose often! Finisher of bicycles, (fast) DB p/u's, and Devil Press which are burpees into a shoulder press. I never heard them referred to Devil Press! I liked this one even when not feeling my best. I stopped at the 10 min. mark during the abs when the whistling song came on. Nope, I'm done! I got enough core work in this week!
9 - Mow Max (3/4 of the yard) It is so dry out only some of my yard needed mowing and it provided me to get some cardio exercise in as well to see how I would fare on a walk. I also watered...even though my perennials are dying off, they still need water! My flowers in my pots still look fantastic!!! Just waiting for that first freeze and they will be done. I ended up going to Prompt Care since this virus has now turned into a sinus infection and knew I needed meds. Hopefully they will kick it to the curb!

WEEK 6
10- Yvette Fit #207 (30 Min. TM/Jump Rope/Weights Circuits = 1.5 miles); 3 Yoga Classes that I Joni O'd =25 min. This Yvette was the PERFECT alternative to go outside to walk! It uses the treadmill, weights, (my cordless jump rope), and core in a circuit. She does running intervals (at a higher speed than I usually run! But you can do anything for a minute, right?), walking (but not at her long leg speed even for a minute, LOL), and with her TM intervals, it just flew by but allowed me some great cardio to get back into the groove. If I would've gone outside, I'm sure I would've pushed myself too hard and wouldn't have had the recovery options, not to mention---it was downright COLD and dreary this morning! Now it's sunny & beautiful, but I can't wait till the late mornings or afternoons to workout! The weight work worked biceps with 12#. I probably could've gone longer than 30 min., but I could always double it next time! I picked some yoga classes that just wasn't what I was wanting but with all the yoga "misses", they provided me a good stretch, LOL! In hindsight, I should've just stuck with my Mady-girl!
11- Rest Day
12- Yvette (w/u); Day 27 (30 Min. TB Unilateral Workout =36 min.); Yvette #207 (yes, AGAIN! 30 Min. TM/Jump Rope/Weights Circuit, sans w/u; equals 1.5 miles =29 min); Mady's (SFLBPR) I def concur with Dan, this workout is one of my favorites of his!! Format is :40/:20 working each arm/leg separately with 1 DB. I used 12 for snatches and D/L's but mostly 15 & 20# with an arrow to go heavier next time on a few. Had to make sure I included equal reps on each side in this one. For the single arm burpees in the finisher, I used both hands and my step (per usual). Usually I included 9-20 reps depending upon the exercise. Not any (?) direct tricep work, so I changed Yvette's workout up to include all tricep weight work instead of biceps. Love how I can make her workouts work for ME! Yvette's workout was so great to get in my walk/run with no dread, and this time I upped my running speeds and walking speeds. I still included 10 inclines. Love both these workouts so much!!! Ended with a 633 cal burn....Dan's workout = 300 cal burn. Gotta love it!
13- Yvette (w/u); Day 29 (5 Min. Intense Core Workout - Ab Slider Workout); TM (1.10 miles - intervals/inclines); Cathe P30 (Mobility); Mady (BPR); 1 Hour Yard Work Dan's ab workout was the hardest to date - loved it! All gliding work with discs or paper plates. Tough but so doable only being 5 min. I got a lot accomplished in the yard, cutting back some perennials that were ready to be cut back. I was dresssed warm with a hat - really windy, but I have to do this when it works for my schedule.
14- Yvette (w/u); Day 28 (30 Min. BUILD & BURN Full Body DB Drop Set Workout =36 min.); Bret Contreras (Erin's Intriguing Glute Exercises = 30 min.); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMs7MmnZRBg; Mady's (BPR) Loved this Drop Set class, but format is contrary to what Dan says in the description. LB is worked first, core, then UB. I used 15's, 20's, & 25# with a format of :90/:30 using 2 DB's, 1 DB, & BW for each exercise. Finisher is RDL Pulses (I did 25# hip thrust pulses), Single Arm Snatches, & Burpee DL w/ DB's (I did Burpees with Bicep Curls). THE song came on briefly early on, so I had the volume down for a while)....wasn't too bad though - once it plays, it's over. :0) Erin's class was a butt kicker! Not a follow-along video - just 3-4 reps of each exercise are shown, then have to pause to complete. I mostly did 12 reps/2 sets of each exercise and used my heaviest FW band, my pink fabric band and Cathe's long blue band. I am in still in search of a heavier FW band!!!! LOVED the stability ball exercise at end...just have to make sure you are positioned just right to feel it in the glutes. This took me about 30 min. to complete. I think I should be sore tomorrow...I can see how effective this workout would be....just not sure how often I'd do it since it's not a follow-along video. Stretched out with Mady, as my lower back was really tight after this. Great workout!! - 497 cal
15- 1.88 Mile Walk outside; Five Parks Yoga (Shoulder & Neck Tension Release Yoga Class=30 min.); IT band & leg stretches Not sure it was a good idea to walk outside breathing in that cold air...and it was COLD when I went! I did receive some good endorphins being out there though, cause I was really pushing it, however, I got to coughing afterward. :/ By the afternoon it was a lot nicer/warmer, but I got things to do and can't wait around for a walk!! :0) No two showers for this girl!!/ I was just mildly sore in LB today--actually more sore in neck/upper back--(I think it was all the shoulder work in Dan's class), so it was Erin's class to the rescue. It did the trick!
16- Rest Day

WEEK 7
17- TM (w/u = .6 miles); Day 30 (30 Min. EXTREME HiiT Cardio Workout|No Equipment =36 min.); My TM finisher (1 mile jogs, walks, inclines); Mady's (BPR) Dan's class/TM was a great alternative to a walk outside...format is :30/:00 with only 1 :30 break 1/2 way. Starts out with butt-kickin' higher impact moves, into standing/floor core exercises, plank variations, a few more core exercises, then standing cardio focusing on core. No "real" rests, so this one was a good challenge but doable since he mixes in the ab work. Finisher is Mt. Climbers, 1/2 burpees, & full burpees. I used my step and did all 1/2 burpees for the last exercise = 25 reps. Finished off with my TM finisher and Mady's stretch. 480 cal burn {My HRM said my HR got up to 172??? It must’ve been during my TM fun and seems super high (for me)...but all I know is, my HR was up for most of this workout}! Good stuff!!
18- Rest Day Hair/Dr. Appt
19- TM (w/u); Day 31 (30 Min. SUPERSET Full Body Workout w/ DB's =37 min.); TM (finisher of walking speeds/Inclines of 3, 9-15 = 1.7 miles total); Five Parks Yoga (Quick & Deep Stretch Relaxation Yoga Class =17 min.) Another FAVORITE class of Dan's! Format is :45 (supersets of either UB or LB back to back; :30 rest all the way thru to finisher). Similar to a PHA-style workout, usually 2 exercises and 10-20 reps - sometimes I did more reps since I was using lighter weights than Dan..loved it! Used 12 (snatches), 15's, 20, 22.5, 30# wts, & 15# KB for swings. My HR was up for most of this workout....love the cardio-effect weight workouts!!! (325 cal burn) Added on TM finisher...doing these TM w/u's and finishers, there is no dread and is a great alternative to walking outdoor even if short & sweet. Erin's class is always a great short stretch with supported bridge and has similar stretches to Mady's BPR. GREAT total body workout today!! 578 cal burn
20- my birthday! Yvette Fit #176 (60 Min. HiiT/BOSU/Boxing Combos); Mady's (SFLBR) I wanted a big calorie burner today for my birthday lunch later with a friend. This one never disappoints...I was really missing my BOSU and k/b workouts lately, so this was a fun revisit! I wore my 2# wrist weights for all and used 5's for the short shoulder segment at the end. Ankle weighted leg work is also included. No break until around the 40 min. mark - this one is superb for endurance work! Lots of balance work with the BOSU...love it! Stretched it out with Mady. 599 cal burn
21- 1.5 hours yard work (finished cutting back perennials and emptied pots). Watching babies in morning; visit to mom's in afternoon, so this was a full day.
22- TM (w/u .06/miles); Day 32 (30 Min. UB Workout GIANT SETS (Arms, Chest, Back, & Shoulders= 37 min.); TM (finisher .06/miles alternating speed walks with 12 incline walks =1.2 miles total); Cathe's P30 (Mobility - TS premix); 1.5 hrs Yard Work at DS' Another absolute favorite weight workout of Dan's! and it was BRUTAL! I have a note to get a thorough w/u including light weights as I noticed he really fries them right off the bat! Format is giant supersets of 4 exercises back to back working same muscle group for 2 sets w/ a :60 rest between blocks. I used 12's, 15's, and 56.5# for pulldowns in place of upright rows and changed up the good mornings with row variations. What an UB burner - no wonder Dan refers to this one as a "beast". Yep, I agree wholeheartedly! :0) My HR was way up for most of this workout...I think it had to do with the sequencing of the exercises cause I didn't even go that heavy!! Adding in the TM work was a great finisher. 557 cal burn
23- Rest Day

WEEK 8
24- TM (w/u .06/mi); Day 34 (30 Min. SUPERSET Leg Workout w/ DB's = 37 min.); Day 33 (20 Min. Advanced Abs; The Ultimate Total Core Workout); TM (finisher 1.0 mi of inclines of 15; speed walks); Mady's (BPR) Great classes of Dan's! Format is :30 x 2; :30 rests - usually weighted exercise than the same BW exercise. I usually got anywhere from 12-20 reps depending on exercise. I used 15's, 20, 25, 30, & 32.5# - so a whole array! The Kneeling Glute Squeeze (looks like a kneeling cossack squat) is so good for individual butt cheek work - just have to remember to squeeze! Finisher of Goblet Squats, Goblet Sumo Squats & BW pulses of both for :30 each. As far as leg workouts go, I really enjoyed this one! The core exercises themselves were pretty easy - but with the format of :45/:15, it seemed more challenging. Done lying on back, then plank variations, then on back again for a few more. Nothing very taxing...I wouldn't term it the "ultimate core" workout! Today I used my JBL bluetooth headphones I received from DD/SIL for my birthday (with a little hint from my end!). OMG, does THAT make a difference and working out SO much more enjoyable--the clarity!!! 616 cal burn
25- Five Parks Yoga (Get Your Second Wind - Energy Boost Yoga Class) =28 min) Watching babies/groceries in the morning and being a really crappy rainy day in which I just wanted to sit on the couch and read in the afternoon(!), I forced myself to do this practice. The title is so true: I felt so energized but totally relaxed by the end. Love Erin!
26 - Yvette (w/u); Day 35 (30 Min. BUILD & BURN TOTAL BODY Workout w/ DB's (DROP SETS) =32 min. sans stretch); Day 36 (500 Rep Ab Challenge =12 min.); Mady's (BPR); 75 Min. Yard Work (blowing/raking) Format of Dan's Drop Set class is :30 trisets/:30 rests of LB, ab/core, & UB exercises using 2 weights, 1 weight, & BW. I used 25's# for LB, 15's# for UB, & 12# for snatches. Instead of upright rows and DB p/u’s in the finisher, I did 56.5# pull-downs with narrow & wide grips. My HR got up there with the heavier weights. The 500 Rep core workout was challenging, knowing I had to do 50 reps of each 10 exercises with minimal rest. It is all done lying on your back, so you'd think it'd be easier - NOT! And I cheated on a few... but that's ok, cause I got TONS of core work in today!/So many leaves came down with the wind/rain yesterday, and that was just the front yard that I got to. :/ 370 cal burn
27- 3.51 Mile Walk; Day 38 (30 min. BOULDER Shoulder and Delts Workout with DB's =37 min.); Stretches on my own I picked a great morning to get out there for a walk with little wind! Dressed perfectly layered, did a few jogging intervals and had a great 5K speed. I really liked Dan's Shoulder workout - it hits the shoulder from every angle with supersets of a :30/:30 format. For upright rows, I did 2 sets of 56.5# pull-downs with wide and narrow grips. I used 8's (lateral/front raises), 10's, 12's, & 15's for a couple exercises with anywhere from 10-16 reps. Finisher is w-press, lateral to front raises, alternating 90* press, and cuban press. Awesome shoulder workout and my shoulders complied pretty well; I think they are getting much stronger and I have even been noticing some nice definition lately. 623 cal burn
28- Yvette (w/u); Day 39 (30 Min. PYRAMID DB Leg Workout =36 min.); Day 40 (1000 Rep Ab Challenge =16 min.); TM Finisher (2.10 Miles -jogging, incline work, and speed walks); Dan's stretch This Pyramid w/o was such a creative & different puppy! Each exercise is completed for :20, :30, :40, :30, :20 with a :20 rest between rounds. You keep same poundage - just do more or less reps as time allows. Usually I did 8-10-13-10-8 reps for each pyramid. This one is easier to go heavier since most exercises are done with 1 weight. I used 20, 25, 27.50, 30, 32.50# and my topper in place of the yoga block. I put those plate-mates to work today! For the D/L's, I did hip thrusts with 32.5# DB instead. Finisher is various squat variations and lateral walks. Dan doesn't use any band, but for the 2nd set of lateral walks, I thought I'd try out my new Cathe heavy FW band...NOW we're talking! That thing worked great with the right resistance I need for lateral walks - yay! The Ab workout was a different kind of creativity, too! 25 exercises total - 4 exercises @ 25 reps each followed by 100 Mt. Climbers before going on to next set of exercises, so you end up finishing 1000 reps. I actually liked this one more than the 500 rep ab workout a few days ago - doing them in 25 increments, it seemed more doable and had less dread. I can easily do 500 Mt. Climbers and was thankful it wasn't Man Makers!! ;0) Finished with my TM 2 mile intervals. Fantastic Leg Workout today! 580 cal burn
29- Yvette (w/u); Day 41 (30 Min, Compound Total UB Workout =37 min.); P30 (Mobility); 1.45 Hrs Yard Work Format is 2 UB exercises for a set # of reps each on repeat for 2:30. I had to go my own pace a lot since Dan went really fast on a few sets. Sequence is Chest, Back, Abs/Core, Shoulders, Biceps/Triceps - repeat sequence but with diff exercises with a finisher of push Presses, Snatches, DB p/u's for 5 reps each on repeat. I used 12's and 15's and felt worked really well. Nice to have those core exercises to provide a rest from the weight work!
30- Rest Day
31- Yvette (w/u); Day 42 (30 Min. Build & Burn Full Body Workout =36 min.); TM 2 Mile Walk; Mady's (BPR); 30 min. Yard Work A great finale to a FANTASTIC program!! Working LB, Abs/Core, & UB with a :30 triset; :30 rest b/t trisets using 2 DB's, 1 DB, & BW. I used 12's, 15's, and (1) 25 = for the 1 DB exercise each time. It sailed by and provided a great burn for the total body. Finisher of thrusters, alt. snatch, and devil press. For DP, I did burpees using my step and picking up the weights into a press. Steady-state walk on the TM listening to the message from church yesterday, since I didn't get to hear it as I was helping in the nursery.

This completes T&D's Shred & Shred II Programs....I thought they were really structured very well but I added in yoga/mobility and walks to extend the duration for my needs. This is one of the very few 3 month rotations that I had absolutely zero dread completing! Adding in walks in place of his cardio/HiiT was a great idea to get in my speed walks again that always provide positive results. The scale got down to my LONGGGG anticipated goal weight(!) and is hovering around the lower percentile. I feel strength and core improvements as well from all the BW exercises mostly and realized I don't need to go super heavy in order to see amazing results! My wrists complied for most of this rotation as my flare-ups were maintained with the warmer temps. AWESOME RESULTS for me as never seen in any recent rotation --just a great fit. Hoping they put out more programs!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-22, 11:17 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

October

1 - Lee Holden Qigong for Anxiety; Kassandra's 30 Minute Reclined Yin; night time walk around neighborhood; 7,249 steps.

2 - My own Pilates/PT routine with stability ball; GYM for an hour of recumbent and weight machines; 4,322 steps.

3 - Ellen's Peace, Love & Cardio; Charlotte's yoga class; 5,826 steps.

4 - The Body Electric Workout pecs, tris, bis, shoulders and abs; Kassandra's new 15 Minute Gentle Bedtime Yoga; 4,861 steps.

5 - Ellen's Walk Refresh and Yoga Mat Workout; Kassandra's Gentle Bedtime Yoga; 6,750 steps.

6 - Total rest day.

7 - Ellen's Quick Core Fusion and Standing Stretch; beach walk; 7,058 steps.

8 - Nothing formal; 5,346 steps.

9 - Short beach walk; GYM for 40 minutes recumbent and weight machines; slow flow/yin/yoga nidra workshop; 5,450 steps.

10 - Charlotte's yoga class; 4,551 steps.

11 - Fabulous 50s 15 minute fat burning walk; Body Electric Workout inners, outers, hamstrings, glutes and quads; 5,334 steps.

12 - Jane Fonda Firm & Burn - Old Time Funk; my own deep yin stretch; 6,738 steps.

13 - Kathy Smith Fat Burning Pilates for Abs; Kassandra Yin Yoga for Hips; 3,170 steps.

14 - KCM Start Here - Body Sculpting; Bird Restorative Yoga with Blocks; 2,747 steps.

15 - Short walk at beach; 6,438 steps.

16 - Nothing formal; 2,402 steps.

17 - Charlotte's yoga class; 4,870 steps.

18 - Nothing formal; 3,379 steps.

19 - KCM Start Here cardio workout; my own deep stretch; 6,590 steps.

20 - GYM for one hour recumbent bike and weight machines; Bird Yoga in Bed; 4,891 steps.

21 - Ellen's Dancing Barefoot; Kassandra Stretch & Relax Yoga (Nervous System Reset); 6,712 steps.

22 - Bird 15 Minute Pilates Workout; raking and garden cleanup; Bird Restorative Yoga for General Back Pain Relief; 5,382 steps.

23 - PT and stretch; GYM for 60 minutes recumbent bike and weight machines; my own yin practice with bolster; 4,473 steps.

24 - Charlotte's vinyasa class; 4,055 steps.

25 - GYM for 15/15/15/15 treadmill, recumbent bike, arc trainer and dumbbell arm workout; 4,457 steps.

26 - Nothing formal;

27 - A Kassandra morning yoga for back pain; Yin Yoga for Emotional Healing from Kassandra's A Year of Yoga plus body scan meditation; 3,932 steps.

28 - Ellen's Barre Arms; Bird Yoga in Bed; 3,880 steps.

29 - Retreat at the yoga studio - moving meditation, restorative yoga, yin yoga, guided meditations and yoga nidra; not many steps.

30 - Resting hurt leg; 3,434 steps.

31 - Short lunch walk; 4,918 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-22, 11:41 AM  
T2B

Week 9
28. P30: Perfect Pump Upper Body + CIZE: Turn It On
29. P30: Perfect Pump Lower Body - CIZE: Get Into It
30. XTRAIN: Burn Sets - Biceps & Triceps + TAE BO: Get Celebrity Fit Cardio. P.M. CIZE: Work Your Body

october 2022…

1. BOB HARPER: Kettlebell Cardio Shred + CIZE: You Got This. P.M. CIZE: Get Into It

2. TAE BO: Ultimate Tae Bo. P.M. Yv2: Sweat Sensation

3. LITE: PHA2

4. rest day…

Week 10
5. FIT|SPLIT: Just Push Timesaver Premix + TAE BO: Capture The Power - Contact 1. Contact was easy, breezy, good way to get the tightness out of my muscles. P.M.: CIZE: Turn It On, 15mins

6. XTRAIN: Legs (standing + stretch) + CIZE: Get Into It. P.M.: CIZE: Turn It On (2nd half, 15mins)

7. FIT|SPLIT: Mixed Impact Cardio|Pull Day

8. XTRAIN: Cardio Leg Blast - Timesaver 1-6 Premix + ICE: Rock’m Sock’m. P.M. CIZE: Crazy 8’s

9. TAE BO: Capture the Power - Contact 2 (v) + CIZE: Work Your Body + CIZE: Hold Your Own. Contact 2 was another fun, upper body focused workout. I liked it a lot and have added it to my pile of easy workouts to do if I want to boost my step count. Decent warm-up, decent music, next time I will use my weighted gloves since this workout uses a bag. A bag isn’t needed to do the workout though. P.M. Yv2: WISI

10. STRONG & SWEATY: PHAT + YV2: RIO. My endurance has definitely improved ‘cause PHAT didn’t kick my butt this time. Challenging but not exhausting. The 3 rounds didn’t feel grueling like it used to either. Progress. NOON: YV2: SS. P.M.: Yv2: MYB

11. rest day…

Week 11
12. XTRAIN: Chest, Back & Shoulders Timesaver 1-4 + TAE BO: Capture The Power - Strength (v). Strength is moderate, good pace, low intermediate, uses the balls, great for a low energy day. P.M.: COUNTRY HEAT: Trail Ride. So, I’m burning vacation days and working on projects that I put off during the height of the pandemic, supply chain issues. . Everything is taking longer than I’d like. Tuesday, I finally put together another bookcase, that I bought almost 2 months ago, for my workout room. It took about 1.5 hours to put the bookcase together this time but the dusting, and rearranging and vacuuming and Swiffering, looking at rotations… next thing I knew it was 3 hours later. Today, I worked on my walk in closet, moved a metal/glass bookcase into my closet so that I could display my handbags on it versus having them in dust bags, tucked away at the bottom of my closet. Also, went through some of my clothes/shoes for keep/trash/donate. I found 2 FIRM t-shirts, still pristine white, that I had stored in ziploc bags. I plan to frame one and hang it on my wall. The FIRM is what really got me into home workouts.

13. PEAK FIT SYSTEM: Cardio Interval Burn. Had 800 Got Junk pick up 4, old, tube TVs (happy to finally be rid of my big screen tv), an armoire, night stand, patio table & chairs. Great service, in & out quickly. Also, finally got a quote on replacing my patio stairs/steps P.M. CIZE: Turn It On.

14. Cathe’s MMA Kickbox (skipped core) + FIT|SPLIT: Just Boxing Bootcamp Timesaver Premix. I started with Powerstrike 7 but stopped after the warm-up. Way too early for thinking and memorizing combos. I drank 2 cups of coffee yesterday, instead of my usual 1 cup of coffee per day, and it felt like I only slept for 5 minutes, every hour. I was wired all night long. Ugh! Made a quick run to Home Depot but forget to look at the item that was my main reason for going to Home Depot. Dropped off a big bag of items at Goodwill. Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but most of my eBay items are mailed from Goodwills (mainly CA) around the country. My local Goodwill doesn’t have any DVDs anymore. P.M.: YV2: WISI

15. XTRAIN: Burn Sets - Biceps & Triceps + TAE BO Advanced Live (v). AL is 55mins. Decent warm up. The punching combos are part of the extended warmup, approx 17 mins, then abs, then floor work. At 40:xx, moved to kicking combos, decent stretch, not a fan of the music, sounds very tinny; I made a note to use my own music next time. And, I skipped the abs & floor work so my total workout time was about 35 minutes. I didn’t want to do abs or floor work.. Noon: Yv2: SS

16. CATHE: Lean Legs & Abs + PETRA K’s: Bootcamp Boogie (virgin). I liked that BB combos are layered and that intensity options are given. Nice hi/lo and a nice addition to my stack of P.M. workouts. A little repetitive, which is a + for me, because once I do BB a few times, I’ll be able to use my own music and get my steps in for the day. The DVD description says total workout time is 55 minutes, it’s actually 65 minutes if you do the yoga inspired stretch. I had to cut it short, I almost stopped at 30 minutes, but then said, “I can do 25 minutes more” but then after 25 minutes, Petra said “1 more combo” and I looked at the time left on the DVD player which is when I saw that the workout is longer than described on the back of the DVD cover. Ilyse Baker is one of the crew members although I didn’t recognize her at first because of how Petra pronounced her name versus hearing Ilyse pronounce her name in the WW Cardio Party set. Anyway, looks like there are 3 Timesaver options, which is probably how I will use this going forward, it felt way too long at 55 minutes. P.M.: CIZE - Turn It On

17. AMY DIXON | PAUL KATAMI: Double Down. Nice revisit!

Week 12 of 12
18. BOB HARPER: Kettlebell Sculpted Body + CIZE: Work Your Body P.M. CIZE: Full Out

19. rest day…

20. XTRAIN: AOLIH + Runner’s World Run Faster: Mobility Session 1 (virgin)

21. XTRAIN: Burn Sets - Chest, Back & Shoulders + TAE BO AMPED - Bonus Turbo Charged Fat Burner, 31mins. Turbo Charged Fat Burner is a lot of fun with great music. P.M. CIZE: In the Pocket

22. XTRAIN: Cardio Leg Blast + RUN FASTER: Mobility Session 1.
The mobility stretches are:
Ankle mobility - 10 reps
Hip mobility - 5 reps
Adductor mobility - 5 reps
Hamstring mobility - 5 reps
Windmills - 20 reps
Figure 4 stretch - 5 reps
Quad to down dog - 10 reps
Modified pretzel - 5 reps
Lunge to rotation - 10 reps
Reverse 4 point bridge - 20 reps

23. BARRY’S BOOTCAMP: Arms & Abs, 30mins + TAE BO AMPED: Fat Burn Accelerator (v), 50 mins. Loved both workouts. The arm workout gets in there good from the start. For triceps, started with 6, then 5 and was down to 2 because it burned like crazy.
P.M. CIZE: Go For It

24. ICE: Rock’m Sock’m Scrambled Premix #1

Recovery Week
25. rest day…

26. CIZE: Get Into It

27. KATHY SMITH: Peel Off The Pounds (w/u, Fat Burning Workout, Upper body/Pilates Core, 41mins (virgin) + DENISE AUSTIN: Trim Walk, Mile 1.

28. ZUMBA JTP: Zumba Live + CIZE: Hold Your Own

29. ICE: Metabolic Total Body. P.M. CIZE: Hold Your Own x2

30. YV2: WISI + RW: Run Faster - Mobility Session 1 + Yv2: SS. P.M. Yv2: RIO

31. rest day…

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-22, 02:59 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

1- AlohaJump: Sesión 6 Módulo 3 (YouTube 43 min.) + Rejuvenation: Stretch & Flex. Another great and challenging workout, fun music and the toning segment was for abs, I felt it!

2- Jump&Jacked: Beginner Rebounding Workout (YouTube 27 min.). Fun and great music!

3- Rest. Sick with a cold.

4- Rest. Sick with a cold.

5- Freestyle gentle bounce while watching TV (20 min.). Feeling a bit better today, no more runny nose and sore throat, but it is not completely gone, headache comes and goes, and same for the cough.

6- Jump&Jacked: Beginner Rebounding Workout (YouTube 27 min.).

7- Rest. Sore throat is back.

8- Rest. Feeling a bit better, but pretty tired.

9- Rest. Feeling better, but still a bit tired.

10- SanFran Fitness: 18 Minute Gentle Rebounding Workout. This one is very gentle, it is a great health bounce (feets never leaves the mat) workout, with nice arm movements, great for getting that lympathic system moving.

11- Rebound Fitness: Balance, Core & Strength (44 min.). Nice!

12- SanFran Fitness: 20 Minute Beginner/Low Impact Plus Size Rebounding Workout (YouTube 23 min.) + Stretch (10 min.). I used weighted gloves and got a nice shoulder's burn.

13- Freestyle gentle bounce while watching TV (20 min.) + Stretch (10 min.).

14- Rest. Tired & lazy.

15- Pure Jump: Digital +50 Jump (YouTube 47 min.) + Stretch. Great total body workout, it uses light plates for toning (BodyPump style), I used my Beleboom for the lunges since their trampoline is placed at floor level, it worked great, I loved that there were some balance exercises as well. I can't wait to try their other workouts, this was labeled for 50 years plus, but I found it was challenging enough for me yet doable. I think it is a great workout for any age.

16- Clean Max: Double Trouble Premix!

17- Rest. A little back pain, too much cleaning I guess.

18- Sanfro_fitness: Jumping Balance (YouTube 22 min.) + Bellicon: 10 Minute High Intensity Rebounding Workout (YouTube) + ReboundFit: Relaxation & Stretching (19 min.). JB was more challenging and sweaty that I anticipated, I really enjoyed it.

19- Pure Jump: Digital +50 Jump B (YouTube 53 min.). Another great class, it uses two different weights, and an elastic band, total body toning, balance work, floor work on the tramp., and killer abs segment, decent stretch, but I added a bit more.

20- Nada.

21- Mai-Britt Catrine: Trampit 11 (YouTube 29 min.) + ReboundFit: Relaxation & Stretching (YouTube 19 min.). Fun workout with great music!

22- Pure Jump: Trampoline et Sculpt (YouTube 53 min.) + Mobility Stretch avec Trampo (YouTube 15 min.). TS was fun and challenging, I had to take a few breathers, I felt the burn. MS was good but it was more mobility than stretch.

23- Rest. Very sore from yesterday workout.

24- Rest. Still a bit sore and tired. I took a nap instead.

25- 30 Nada.

31- Michelle Briehler' Active Recovery: Jump and Deep Stretch (YouTube aprox. 30 min.). Nice! Just what I needed today. PM: 2 hour Halloween Trick-or-Treating Walk with the family

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-22, 03:12 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-22, 03:20 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Continuing with Chris Pecsi's Push/Pull/Legs #2

1. Treadchic Incline walk 30 min; Legs
2. Upper Body
3. Ride with Alina Ramp Ride 20 min; Legs; 25 min t/m walk
4. nothing
5. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
6. FitScope Sprint Intervals 20min; Back and Bi's
7. Spin with Lars Rapido #3; Legs-Quad focused
8. IBX Running Endurance Challenge 60 min
9. Upper Body
10. Legs
11. nothing
12. Cycling Sophie It's All About the Beat 45 min ride
13. Chest/Shoulder's/Tri's; 25 min t/m walk
14. Back/Bi's; 25 min t/m walk
15. SSoD Endurance Building 40 min t/m walk
16. IBX Progression Intervals 20 min walk; Legs
17. Chest/Shoulder's/Tri's
18. nothing
19. Joe Alvarado 80's Love Songs ride 37 min; Back/Bi's
20. Legs; 25 min t/m walk
21. IBX Running LISS 45 min t/m walk; 25 min t/m walk
22. Upper Body
23. Time 2 Train Pyramid 20 min ride; Legs

This completes Chris Pecsi's Push/Pull/Legs #2 program. I have thoroughly enjoyed both of his P/P/L programs. No dread factor for me and have notice strength gains. Next week will be a recovery week before we welcome in November.

24. nothing
25. TreadChic 10-5-1 Hill Walk 35 min; 25 min t/m walk
26. nothing
27. 25 min t/m walk
28. 25 min t/m walk
29. IBX Running HIIT and Hills 40 min t/m
30. FitScope Hiit Speed and Inclines 40 min t/m

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-22, 05:48 PM  
Tammie M

October
2 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Trim Down - Workout #1 + Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 2000, Volume 3 - Episode 2017
3 - Ilyse Baker WW The Ultimate Dance Party! - Total Body Blast
4 - Monique St. Pierre X-TrainFit: Circuit Burnout 30 Day Fat Shred - Abs & Burn + Lara Hudson 10MS Yoga - Yoga Burn + Lara Hudson 10MS Pilates on the Ball - Pilates for Flexibility
5 - Paul Grilley Yin Yoga The Foundations of a Quiet Practice - Bonus Yin Practices: Dragonfly Opening Sequence, Shoelace Sequence, and Saddle Sequence
6 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Trim Down - Workout #2 + Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 2000, Volume 3 - Episode 2018
7 - Chalene Johnson Turbo Jam: Cardio Party Mix 2
8 - Tracy Effinger Squeeze: Lower Body Challenge + Emily Kligerman Yoga Therapy for Back Pain - 30 Min Sciatica Practice
9 - Caley Alyssa Yoga for Balance - Balance Class
10 - Fitprime Live Cardio and Weights
11 - Gloria Araya-Quinlan Urban Heat + Caley Alyssa Yoga for Balance - Quad Class
12 - Emma Seibold Barre Body Tone and Shape - Main Workout
13 - Jill Miller Yoga Link: Hip Helpers - Workshop
15 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Body Shop - Workout #1 + Miranda Esmonde-White Classical Stretch Age Reversing Workouts for Beginners: Posture & Pain Relief - Pain Relief
16 - Gay Gasper All Out Infused Step (CIA 2701)
17 - Emma Seibold Barre Body Lengthen and Tone
18 - Jill Miller Yoga Link: Shoulder Shape Up - Workshop
19 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Body Shop - Workout #2 + Miranda Esmonde-White Classical Stretch Age Reversing Workouts for Beginners: Posture & Pain Relief - Posture
20 - Kili Island Girl Dance Fitness Workout for Beginners: Tahitian Cardio
21 - Natalie Jill Rev 4 Body Weight - Total Body & Upper Body + Classical Stretch Season 4: 403
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-22, 06:18 PM  
donnamp

Here for October....

1 - FitPrime - Lean

2 - FitPrime - Pump

3 - Day off

4 - Caroline Jordan - Hip Mobility Routine, Core Stability Workout, Body Kind Fitness - Fat Burn Power Walk (20 min); Ellen - Peace, Love and Cardio

5 - Ellen - Yoga Tone; Leslie - Walk 15 - 2 mile walk

6 - Ellen - Gentle Barre

7 - Essentrics Live w/ Ellyn from 10/3

8 - Away - Leisurely Walking

9 - Away - Leisurely Walking

10 - Ellen - Power & Balance; Blessful Body - Fall into Balance Challenge Day # 1 - Connect to the Core; Jessica Valent - Balance Exercises & Juicy Spine

11 - Caroline Jordan - Beginner Total Body; dog walk; Essentrics - Season 14 Challenge Day # 1 (workout w/ Sahra)

12 - Carlone Jordan - 50 Min Pilates for Weight Loss; Dog Walk; CS 1401 (nice to re-visit Season 14)

13 - Caroline Jordan Mix - 10 Min Warm-up, 10 Min Cardio, 6 Min Standing Abs, 10 Min stretch; Improved Health 1970's walk; CS 1402

14 - Ellen - Fat Burning Fusion 2; dog walk

15 - Ellen - Sleek Sculpt Express; Quick Tone; dog walk, CS 1403

16 - Ellen - Barre Cardio, Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Standing Energizing Workout w/ mini ball (Pilates/Barre), Gentle Exercises for Back Pain Relief, dog walk

17 - Caroline Jordan - Low Impact Cardio Sculpt Pilates, CS 1404, LWR - Top 10 Calorie Burning Moves

18 - Caroline Jordan - 40 Min Indoor Walking Workout, Yoga w/ Kassandra - 20 min Morning Yin Yoga; short dog walk, CS 1405

19 - Ellen - Four Elements Flow

20- Ellen - Abs & Arms; dog walk, Blessful Body - Hip Balancing Relief

21 - Blessful Body - HIIP Balance, Barre Groove, Dog walk

22 - Jessica Smith - 30 Day Plan - HIIT Walk, Jessica Valent - Gentle Core Workout; Full Body Stretching; short dog walk

23 - Jessica Smith - 30 Day Plan - Toning walk w/ weights, Jessica Valent - Workout for a Stronger Back, Scoliosis Routine; short dog walk

24 - Jessica Smith - 6 Mile Mix - warm-up and lower body mile; Jessica Valent - Barre for Beginners, Jessica Valent - Thoracic Mobility 10 min version; dog walk, CS 1406

25 - Be Healthy Enough - Joshua Tree "walking" workout, Learn Somatics (You Tube) ) How to Release Tight QL Muscles

26 - Grow with Jo - Do this Every Morning for Weight Loss; Jessica Valent - A little bit of everything; dog walk

27 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Cardio HIIT workout, Gentle Yoga Stretch; dog walk

28 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Kettlebell Workout; Girl w/ the Pilates Mat - Total Core Workout

29 - Gina B - Halloween Dance Workout; Girl with the Pilates Mat - Pilates Magic Circle Workout; outdoor walk

30 - Day off - a busy day and also feeling a little under the weather (cold)

31 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Strength Training Barre Workout
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-22, 06:24 PM  
Luv2WO

1. Essentrics 10 min Butt Toning, Leg Thinning Stretch, Lots of walking, PBL Hip Releasing Stretch
2. PBL Ab, Butt and Tricep workout, Moving in Meditation Yoga, 25 min walk
3. PBL Total Trim Down Leg Workout, Spring Into Summer with Weights, 25 min walk
4. PBL May Makeover Complete Body, 5 min More Upper Body, 15 min walk
5. PBL Waist Slimming with Weights, Butt and Thigh Firming with Weights, 45 min walk
6. PBL Lake Como Upper Body workout, Ten to Terrific Butt workout, 25 min walk
7. Ballet Beautiful Cardio Intro, Bridge/Abs/Inner Thighs from Total Body DVD, 25 min walk
8. Ballet Beautiful Total Ballerina Core, Outer Thigh Blaster, 5 Min Arms with Weights, Daily Dance Stretch
9. Ballet Beautiful Intro to Supermodel Series, Classic Inner Thighs
10. Ballet Beautiful Weighted Bridge, Arms with Weights, Supermodel Outer Thigh and Supermodel Ab Mix, 25 Min walk, Mat Stretch
11. Ballet Beautiful Ballet Abs, Supermodel Bridge, Inner Thigh Burn, Outer Thigh Arabesque, 30 min walk
12. PBL Traditional Arm Strengthener, Sexy Back Workout, 45 min walk
13. PBL Side Slimmer Workout, 5 Min More Stretch Routine, 25 min walk, Essentrics PM Stretch
14. PBL Multi-Level Mat Class, Essentrics PM Stretch
15. PBL Lower Body Blast, Blessed Body Autumn Fall Challenge Day 1 Core Connection
16. Total Body Pilates with Mini Ball – Lisa Hubbard, PBL Slimming Stretch
17. PBL Sexy Silhouette Workout, Tricep Toner workout, Essentrics Live 10/17 with Amanda
18. PBL Complete New You Circuit Round 2, Core Power workout, No More Tight Hips Routine
19. PBL Legs on Fire, 40 min walk
20. PBL Strong and Defined Core and Legs workouts, 25 min walk
21. PBL Fit And Focused Complete Body, Central Park Stretch, 40 min walk
22. Barre3 Posture, PBL Magic Leg Toner Workout
23. PBL Abdominal Blast, Toned in 10 Butt and Thighs, Target Your Trouble Zone Flexibility
24. PBL Upper Body Band Workout, New You Leg Toner
25. Rest Day
26. Rest Day
27. PBL SIS Side Slimmer, 5 Min More Abs, stretch before bed
28. PBL Trim it Down Leg workout, Spring Into Summer Powerhouse Workout, Recovery Stretch, 25 min walk
29. PBL Spring Into Summer Back, Butt & Triceps, Sadie's LYLB Core Restore
30. Barre3 Lean
31. PBL Body Burner Workout
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-22, 07:34 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

October - My favorite month!

1 Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates for Women Over Sixty - 30 minutes
2 Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 10 Minute Everyday Pilates - 12 minutes
3 Jessica Valant Pilates - Stronger Bones Osteoporosis Workout - 25 minutes
4 Walk - 35 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Neck Friendly Pilates Workout - 20 minutes
5 Jessica Valant Pilates - Resistance Band Upper Back and Shoulders - 17 minutes
6 Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Mindful Movement: 5 Minute Abs Workout - 5 minutes
7 Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 5 Minute Pilates for Legs - 5 minutes
8 Rest Day
9 Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Beginner Pilates Workout - 20 minutes
10 Walk - 35 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Balance Exercises - 15 minutes & 5 Minute Pilates Abs Workout
11 Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 8 Minute Routine for Better Sleep
12 No Workout
13 Jessica Valant Pilates - Full Body Workout with Weights - 30 minutes
14 Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Basic Full Body Stretch Routine - 15 minutes
15 Jessica Valant Pilates - Mindful Movement Pilates Workout - 30 minutes
16 Rest Day
17 Jessica Valant Pilates - Barre Workout for Beginners - 20 minutes
18 Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates for Beginners - 10 Minute Workout
19 Jessica Valant Pilates - Beginner Weights Workout - Upper Body - Part Two - 20 minutes
20 Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Core Workout - 15 minutes
21 Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Workout for a Stronger Back - 15 minutes
22 Jessica Valant Pilates - 25 Minute Pilates Basic Workout - 25 minutes
23 Jessica Valant Pilates - 5 Minute Pilates Basics & 5 Minute Full Body Stretch
24 Jessica Valant Pilates - Lower Body Beginner Weights Part Two - 19 minutes & Gentle Hip Stretches - 10 minutes
25 Walk - 30 minutes
26 Jessica Smith - Fitness Training for Functional Aging: Functional Strength - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 5 Minute Full Body Stretch
27 Jessica Valant Pilates - Steady State Cardio Blast - 25 minutes & Pilates for Beginners - 10 Minute Pilates Basics
28 Oops! - No workout
29 Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Pilates Workout - 30 minutes
30 Walk - 30 minutes; Lift with Cee - Weight Training Workout for Women Over 40 - 10/30/22 - 20 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Mindful Movement Challenge 5 Minute Low Back Stretches & Mindful Movement Challenge 5 Minute Back and Hip Stretches
31 Jessica Valant Pilates - 10 Minute Workout for Stronger Hips & 10 Minute Pilates Workout for Legs & Hips

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts