Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-23, 03:43 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
My back hurts just watching that!
I for sure don't think I'll be doing some of those moves on just two sets of risers. Ouch is right!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-23, 12:45 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
My back hurts just watching that!
I won't be doing that either.
Old 02-09-23, 11:55 AM  
laurajhawk

I like the look of this latest clip but yeah, gotta be careful about those “touch down” moves.

Veteran Catheites: what’s your guess as to when the DVDs will be shipped? I’m just over halfway through Caroline Girvan’s 6-week Iron Series and I want to think about what to do between that and STS 2.0. 😁

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-23, 12:37 PM  
fanofladyvols

Not sure if I qualify as a veteran, but my guess is mid April

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-23, 04:28 PM  
angie_nrs

I just hope the Cathe crew takes their time to do some awesome premixes. I really don't like the double up premixes and never do them. If I wanted to double up, I'd just hit the replay button. I like the shorter options though, which has been neglected on some of my favorite workouts. Sometimes I just need a 20 or 30 minute workout. I also like a mid range option of 40 or 45 minutes.

My guess would be mid March but I hope they take as much time as they need in order to do it right.
Old 02-09-23, 07:35 PM  
prettyinpink

I don’t know if I’ve ever done those exercises with a touch down like that.

I also am not crazy about shrugs. Bigger traps? No thank you. I’ll just have some extra rest time instead.

I do like most of what I’ve seen in the clips so far.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-23, 10:55 AM  
T2B

Cathe STS Bar/Dip Tutorial - Jen did a great job with the tutorial. So great, in fact, that I ordered this a short while ago, lol. My friend, Gibbee, ordered one so I was already tempted after chatting with her. Also, I thought of another way to use it. I’ve wanted a bar attachment for my trampoline, I may be able to position the STS bar/dip under my tramp for some of the more intense trampoline workouts!

The discount took care of the shipping costs. !

I think it will be the first of April before we get the new workouts. I'm loving the clips.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-23, 12:43 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Also, I thought of another way to use it. I’ve wanted a bar attachment for my trampoline, I may be able to position the STS bar/dip under my tramp for some of the more intense trampoline workouts!
Using it with the rebounder is a great idea!
I have a rebounder with a bar but since I now have the STS bars, I may be able to get rid of the rebounder bar and have one less piece of equipment.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-23, 02:22 AM  
Helen

Has anyone seen the dip station used where both rails are used at the same time yet? Like for DIPS?

So far, from what I've seen (unless I've missed it) I will be able to use my adjustable squat rack for everything the dip station and/or tower has been used for, which is great! I've halted my searching on places like FB Marketplace for a dip station as I don't have one - I'm also waiting to see alternative options to use when she DOES use both rails simultaneously in case I already have something that'll do the job.
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-23, 02:26 AM  
Helen

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Veteran Catheites: what’s your guess as to when the DVDs will be shipped?
HAhahaha..... Personally, I won't get mine until at least a month after everyone else - I have assumed that either international orders go out last OR they're literally "shipped".
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar