Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-18-21, 09:32 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Cathe announcing NEW WORKOUT SERIES!

Cathe's Next Workout Series Will Be Announced For The First Time During The Cathe 2021 Virtual Halloween Roadtrip!

I was hoping she'd make a new series. I figured the 2 she made for the loops/bands were just made for that equipment. I'm excited to hear what is coming!!

Anyone else excited?! What is everyone hoping for? I'd love something similar to STS but shorter workout times (hey, a girl can dream) but any weight workouts will do!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 09:58 AM  
bubbles76

Very exciting!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 10:35 AM  
Garrie A.

-Another Gym Style series with more back and shoulder work and less chest, bicep and tricep work. Same for Slow & Heavy.

-Another High Step circuit workout.

-A heavy lower body workout featuring HIP THRUSTS. I know she has the 100 rep challenge in Xtrain but I personally would love to see the exercise included in a workout.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Retro Rotation!!

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 11:16 AM  
Mickey12

Great news!! I was just thinking the other day about whether she would release something else soon. Woo Hoo!!
Old 10-18-21, 12:36 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Wonderful! I am loving her strength workouts right now I'd love to see more total body strength workouts. I especially love her PHA workouts.
Old 10-18-21, 12:38 PM  
Messe

Do I need more Cathe weight workouts?

Do I want more? Yes! In all caps, like this: YES!

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 01:20 PM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I'd love something similar to STS but shorter workout times (hey, a girl can dream) but any weight workouts will do!
Another vote for a short STS! Or a short Gym Styles weight series. Whatever weight workout she does, I'd prefer a tad bit slower lifting pace than what she normally provides.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 01:39 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrie A. View Post
-Another Gym Style series with more back and shoulder work and less chest, bicep and tricep work. Same for Slow & Heavy.

-Another High Step circuit workout.

-A heavy lower body workout featuring HIP THRUSTS. I know she has the 100 rep challenge in Xtrain but I personally would love to see the exercise included in a workout.
Garrie,
Cathe Live #299 PHA:Barbell includes thrusters. It’s easy to use dumbbells instead of a barbell, too.

You can purchase the download for $9.97 if you don’t subscribe to Cathe Live. Here’s a clip:

https://www.cathedownloads.com/299-pha-barbell/

I also hope her new series has some weight workouts!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 02:49 PM  
LizEMA

I'm with the rest of you -- I want weights! If Cathe put out nothing but weight workouts in the future, I'd be a happy camper.

I feel like a Slow & Heavy series may be on the docket. It seems she has reimagined most of her other earlier sets and either S&H or perhaps, possibly, the Gym Styles will be the next to get the same treatment.

I LOVE heavy, slower paced weight workouts (like her Live Burn sets series and the Lift It Split It series she started to do), so something like that I would pee my pants over. .
Old 10-18-21, 02:54 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Can I trade-in my band workouts for them?
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar