Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-18, 05:17 PM  
pgun3

Linda Woolridge

Does she have any beginner workouts? I contacted her twice and got no reply so I don't know if she was not getting my messages.
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-18, 05:45 PM  
bayerngirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
Does she have any beginner workouts? I contacted her twice and got no reply so I don't know if she was not getting my messages.
She does have some on her YT channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMw...4x2m1RyVQQOPyg
bayerngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-18, 06:18 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
I contacted her twice in the past via her "contact" tab on her website and I can tell you that for some reason she's not getting these messages. Try to contact her via email: workoutdvdworld@gmail.com and I can assure you that she'll reply very quickly, as she'd always replied to me. She's very good with that.

I have quite a few of her downloads as well as DVDs, and I think her workouts are mostly intermediate to advanced.
Old 09-26-18, 12:43 AM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Sometimes emails go to her junk mail and she doesn't find them right away too. I don't know there are always technology anomalies. I'd encourage you to try some of her YouTube workouts. She does offer a lot of modifications during them for different levels. Also, I find her older workouts easier than her current stuff. Some of those are 15 or 20 minutes and might seem less daunting. It seems like her Garden, Hotel Room, some of the Fit in Five series are shorter which doesn't always mean easier. She's has really turned over a new leaf in the last year so her older one are different than the newer ones but there's no cost for the YouTube ones. If they don't work just stop it and try a different one. Her Bodyweight Basics aren't basic in intensity but basic in movement. So if mobility or footwork is more where you're looking for beginner level you could try them.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-18, 07:45 AM  
wlorrie

Beginner Intervals and the Hulas series are good for beginners. She also has a beginner pilates series, but I have not tried that one. Most of her stuff that I've tried has been intermediate/advanced.

Lorrie
wlorrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-18, 06:32 PM  
pgun3

thank for all the replies!! Will try her email and check out her earlier youtube workouts!
Old 09-27-18, 07:52 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

This is the series I would recommend (her Pilates Beginners mat series with the pineapple painting): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PJaQ2bCXLM&t=164s

They are easier at least compared to her other workouts. They aren't the easiest pilates workouts though. I got a great workout when I added ankle weights.
Old 09-28-18, 07:57 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
This is the series I would recommend (her Pilates Beginners mat series with the pineapple painting): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PJaQ2bCXLM&t=164s

They are easier at least compared to her other workouts. They aren't the easiest pilates workouts though. I got a great workout when I added ankle weights.
Thanks Ebianco!
Old 10-09-18, 10:28 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I have downloaded two of her beginner Pilates mat workouts which I really enjoyed. I just bought her barre basics series and I tried the arms & abs yesterday, and lower body today. I really like these too, but to be honest they are more intermediate than beginner IMO. I still recommend them, they are good workouts.

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote