Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-24-14, 01:43 PM  
DHKWriter
VF Supporter

This past week, because I had an ear infection and just wanted to do some light something I did G-Force Cardio Combos and Andre Houle cardio. Both super super fun.
Old 07-28-14, 11:04 AM  
Kitten

Thanks to the storms that blew through here yesterday, my exercise space was cool & comfortable this morning. So, I wanted to do something very different than the Pilates/yoga I've been doing. I ended up pulling out Donna R's 3 day rotation and doing the kick&jab section. One, I really wish that one chick had laid off the caffeine before the shoot. Two, I really miss Donna, I wish she was still putting out videos or at the very least maybe reissuing some of the old ones on DVD.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 12:37 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Yesterday I did Cathe's Boot Camp. It's still a goody despite Cedie's whooping.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 12:40 PM  
acey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHKWriter View Post
This past week, because I had an ear infection and just wanted to do some light something I did G-Force Cardio Combos and Andre Houle cardio. Both super super fun.
I recently did Cardio Combos too! I wish the three Gs would reunite for just one more video!

Which Andre Houle cardio did you do? I had recently tried to do his Hi-Lo Journey, which to me was a slow and tedious trek that I dropped out of very quickly.
Old 07-29-14, 08:10 PM  
Mickey12

I just did Work It Off Cardio Dance with Michelle Dozios and Tracy York. I was surprised to recognize Tracey Mallett as a background exerciser. She was also credited as assistant choreographer.

It was fun but a little more dancy than I like. I flubbed my way through some moves, but it was still fun and the low to moderate intensity was just what I was seeking since I've got some DOMS in my thighs.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-14, 08:41 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

The other day I did Margaret Richard's Forty & Fabulous (1992). For some reason, I didn't enjoy it. The "Love Boat" style of music got on my nerves. There weren't any back exercises.

Maybe I was just in a bad mood...

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-14, 11:10 AM  
Maryan, Paris
VF Supporter

Vintage VFer doing vintage workouts here, happy to be on board with you all
I am very out if shape at the moment, so I am sticking with Callanetics and the Jane Fonda Personal Trainers Series (+ a couple of yoga/qi gong vids) until I can do more advanced stuff.
One video that never made it to DVD and which I miss is Donna-Mite.
Maryan, Paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-14, 11:36 AM  
PennyK

I have been recently using Great Abs Guaranteed as an add on after my cardio a few times a week.
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-14, 08:59 AM  
melzie

Love this thread!!!

Yesterday was Margaret Richard's Home Improvement. What a hoot! Tough outer/inner thigh segment when you haven't done it in a while.

Last week was all Jari Ripped, but for some reason I don't consider those old. And, some older Leslie walking videos added in for some cardio.

Might do the Cathe Wedding Video when I get off work today, that one is full of chuckles. :P
melzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-14, 09:46 AM  
Judy W.

I'm recovering from surgery, and am limited to no heavy lifting. I don't want to jostle my stitches around much, but I'm feeling better and still want to move. So I pulled out an old Crunch video, Burn and Firm Pilates. Just the ticket, and I was pleased that my endurance level was such that I could last through the entire 45 minutes without fading away.

I often read criticisms of some of the vintage workouts, but I'd be lost without them!

Judy
Judy W. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dustbunny, oldies but goodies, vintage, vintage vfers, vintage workouts