Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-16, 09:34 AM  
Robin C

Smile Cathe Fit Tower

Just got notified that Cathe posted this on YouTube. Looks similar to the STS tower.
Robin C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-16, 09:41 AM  
bubbles76

Ha! Who called it first
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-16, 09:51 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Ha! Who called it first
Out of wishful thinking, I voted in favor of this as well I hope she has a whole new set of workouts for the Turbo Tower and that they don't come just with the equipment. She has to know that a lot of us have this hanging around collecting dust between STS rounds.
Old 05-12-16, 10:14 AM  
deineira

I scored a Turbo Tower last year from a local Cathlete and I would love to have more workouts to use it for. I've not used it yet, but I would definitely get it in the mix for a series that uses it repeatedly.

People on Cathe's forum are always asking for a new Turbo Tower, but this one looks a little smaller than the old one...I also thought that one could be used as a squat rack, but mine is still in pieces so I'm not 100% sure.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-16, 10:58 AM  
jenn38

I bought it from someone hoping to use it as a squat rack. It's not the right height to get under it standing. Very awkward for me. And I haven't figured out how else to make it work. For my workout space it requires a lot of movement so I never use it but it does make a great yoga mat holder.
Old 05-12-16, 10:59 AM  
weighttrain
VF Supporter

Perfect for barre workouts that use freestanding barres, pull-ups, etc. I haven't purchased any vidiot items in a loooong time... Want want want

Beth
Old 05-12-16, 11:10 AM  
angie_nrs

I have the original tower and it pretty much just collects dust so I'd be interested in more workouts that use the tower. But, is it just me or does the clip of this "new" workout look like a rehash of her other workout? I'm not sure which one it is since I have soooo many Cathe workouts that I can't keep them straight. Is it a clip of that one? There's not any new moves in the clip, so maybe I'm just confused.

I dunno....I'm a Cathe fan for sure, but this just seems like a recycled idea to me. Don't get me wrong....I'll buy it, but I sure hope there is something fresh in this set.
Old 05-12-16, 11:25 AM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

Cathe just said on FB that this will hold a barbell, but the DVDs don't use a barbell, which is why the pieces that hold the barbell aren't pictured (they do come off, I guess like the original turbotower).

She also said the DVDs will be available for separate purchase.
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-16, 09:37 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Just saw the clip and I'm interested. I haven't bought any Cathe in a long time but this uses minimal equipment and mostly body weight. I wonder how much it will cost....

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-16, 11:57 AM  
adawn
VF Supporter

There's another thread going here:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=215729
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fit tower