Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-07-14, 02:53 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I did a *mostly* BBL rotation a few years ago. It did nothing for my butt.

It did tighten up my midsection noticeably. That was nice as my middle is very stubborn.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-14, 03:34 PM  
donnamp

Thanks - maybe I should try this - both my mid-section, butt and hamstrings need to be tightened and lifted!!

Is it fun? I guess I should just preview the DVDs, right?

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-14, 01:30 PM  
donnamp

You know, I pre-viewed the DVDs this morning, it actually looks fun and I like that for the most part that no equipment is needed (I didn't watch Sculpt) - even the cardio looks do-able to me - I'm not a dance person per se unless it is BellyFits or Misty or something of that nature. I'm thinking of following the classic rotation and subbing the cardio when it gets old w/ the cardio from Project You or Body Gospel. Also thinking that if the Sculpt workout gets old I can sub in the Body Gospel sculpt. I may need to spread out the rotation over longer than a month as I would not always have time to do a double workout. I may also throw some YBB in also.

Glad I found this thread, otherwise, this would have been sitting in my closet collecting dust.

I may consider this for my Feb rotation, unless I drop out of what I'm doing now. which is kind of a Pilates/hybrid type plan! Decisions, decisions...

Donna
Old 01-08-14, 01:34 PM  
LoveVA

I ordered yesterday. I think I'm going to do the Slim/Lift (too big) rotation for a month and then the Classic for a month. I will be subbing other cardio for 30 minutes, but will use the rest of the workouts. If I get bored with Sculpt, I'll try to replace it with something similar.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-14, 01:44 PM  
donnamp

when are you going to start LoveVa? Maybe I'll join you! I will probably do a Classic Rotation, but I definitely won't be able to do some of the double workouts - like cardio & sculpt on the same day. I also like to add on lots of yoga and stretching, so I may just stick w/ one workout a day - even TummyTuck which is only 15 minutes may be a solo workout so I could do something else that day, too. I tend to get bored if I don't add enough variety and flexibility into my plans....

Donna
Old 01-08-14, 01:50 PM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
when are you going to start LoveVa? Maybe I'll join you! I will probably do a Classic Rotation, but I definitely won't be able to do some of the double workouts - like cardio & sculpt on the same day. I also like to add on lots of yoga and stretching, so I may just stick w/ one workout a day - even TummyTuck which is only 15 minutes may be a solo workout so I could do something else that day, too. I tend to get bored if I don't add enough variety and flexibility into my plans....

Donna
Well now, I don't really know. I just ordered from Mary and I'm not entirely sure when it will arrive. I selected the 7 day shipping but I think when I ordered another Beachbody set from her, it didn't take that long. I can't remember. I know it ships directly from Beachbody, but I'm sure it took less time than I thought. I'm not sure if I want to wait until the beginning of February and start, or start as soon as I've had the chance to preview all the DVDs. I'll let you know when I've received them.
Old 01-08-14, 01:53 PM  
donnamp

Ok, I'm flexible! I may want to start soon, too as my butt is really falling faster than I'd like and I have hopes that this will fix it....

Donna
Old 01-08-14, 03:23 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

I've had this system forever and never did a rotation. I actually forgot about it until reading this thread. I just started a Classic Rotation today.....

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-14, 03:23 PM  
cherimac

I did this for the first time in January one year and loved it. It was perfect for that time of year with the beach background and fun vibe.
Old 01-08-14, 03:39 PM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
I've had this system forever and never did a rotation. I actually forgot about it until reading this thread. I just started a Classic Rotation today.....
Sounds like there is going to be a "Post your BBL results" thread sometime in the Spring/Summer.

Tags
bbl rotations, brazil butt lift, leandro carvalho