Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-25-13, 09:59 PM  
bee1forfitness

ULTRASLIDE Workout Series

For those of you who still have a slide/Ultraslide... Now some workouts are available here, they're downloads (as what seems to be the trend now) I might go for 1 or 2 workouts
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-13, 11:11 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Omg... This looks like fun!

But, I don't need this... I don't need this... I don't need this (saying to myself)

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-13, 11:41 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Omg... This looks like fun!

But, I don't need this... I don't need this... I don't need this (saying to myself)
You may "need" these because for so long there hasn't been many videos lately with follow along slide workouts...they do look like fun and the trainer has other more traditional videos out
http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Swea...aley-p/530.htm
Old 11-26-13, 05:11 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
You may "need" these because for so long there hasn't been many videos lately with follow along slide workouts...they do look like fun and the trainer has other more traditional videos out
http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Swea...aley-p/530.htm
Bee,

I don't have the "slide board", I saw one a long while ago on youtube, and forgot about it, I didn't know there were a home version... (I know I'm late ), but it looks like sooooo much fun!!

That's why I said " I don't need this"... I don't want to start to think on a new "gadget" now!

The video you've linked of the instructor looks pretty good too, and you can mix and match the workouts as the 10 MS ones.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 11-26-13, 08:06 PM  
Jo80

Wow. I never heard of a slideboard. I had to google it. I found this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Bp3klHuIo‎. Only $7. I will definitely be making one soon. It looks like fun.
Old 11-26-13, 08:12 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo80 View Post
Wow. I never heard of a slideboard. I had to google it. I found this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Bp3klHuIo‎. Only $7. I will definitely be making one soon. It looks like fun.
Only $7, where? how??
The cheapest home version sells for $199 if I remember well

Old 11-27-13, 12:57 AM  
bee1forfitness

I use mine, on and off, honestly it's the best for toning the lower body, outside thighs and inner thighs, and it's a real smoker for cardio, plus it is fun. I found a new in the box in my mom's storage 3 years ago. On the outside of the box the tag said $69.00 it a Reebok adjustable slide up to 8 feet. I really like it the glide is so smooth, low impact and the slide doesn't move either. I'm glad I have it, I'll buy another when this one wears out

Now I just need to figure out which downloads to get
Old 11-27-13, 03:38 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
honestly it's the best for toning the lower body, outside thighs and inner thighs, and it's a real smoker for cardio, plus it is fun.
Bee, you're killing me! A smoker, fun and an effective cardio... Plus 0 impact!! You were lucky to find one and new!! That's awesome!

I was just checking a couple of youtube videos and I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2TWGuSF5HE It is a system with a slide board, 2 booties, 2 mitts and 3 dvds

Old 11-27-13, 06:49 AM  
PhyllisG

I have been interested in a slide board since--- was it pilates in motion?--- youtube video but they never came thru with a DVD series. It looks like fun. Time to start checking goodwill.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-13, 07:59 AM  
Jo80

The guy in the video I posted made a homemade slideboard from a board that cost $7.

[QUOTE=AsSweetAsSugar;2323964]Only $7, where? how??
The cheapest home version sells for $199 if I remember well [/QUOTE

Tags
buyobsidian, gliding, obsidian, obsidian fitness, slide boards, sliding, tryobsidian, ultraslide, ultraslide downloads