Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-13, 04:23 PM  
CharM

Thanks!
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-13, 04:41 PM  
jennstar

Someone please help, I am so close to caving...I have been wanting these for a long time!
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-13, 08:47 PM  
andtckrtoo

How do you need help - talking you in or out of these?
Old 08-15-13, 09:15 PM  
jennstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
How do you need help - talking you in or out of these?
Lol, talking me out of them...but it won't help, I will still cave!
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-13, 09:42 PM  
andtckrtoo

Let's see...

1. It's a lot of money for 30 minutes of workouts.
2. JNL can be really annoying
3. She spends a lot of time talking, so I spend a lot of time yelling at the tv for her to shut up and get on with it.
4. If I hear the phrase "KISSSS MY ABSSSS" one more time, I'll want to hit something.
5. Wicked Willie is weird. Sorry, but he is. And she sexually harasses Scott by calling him Scottie hottie, and Pierre by calling him Pierre with the derriere...

But honestly, these are great little workouts. The weight work is good, and the cardio is tough. I sweat up a storm in 30 minutes and my butt is perkier....
Old 08-15-13, 09:52 PM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Let's see...

5. Wicked Willie is weird. Sorry, but he is. And she sexually harasses Scott by calling him Scottie hottie, and Pierre by calling him Pierre with the derriere...
So true on all counts!
Old 09-02-13, 04:58 PM  
Yoyogirl72

Arrrggghh! I was just saying on another thread that I don't have JNL fusion cause I think she's annoying and then I read this thread and find out about the music louder option....so of course I caved! It's almost like desserts, I just can't seem to say no to temptation!
Yoyogirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-13, 06:16 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogirl72 View Post
It's almost like desserts, I just can't seem to say no to temptation!
LOL! I'm the same way! I'm so bad that I ordered this, returned it, and then ordered it again once I realized that there is a music louder option!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-13, 09:21 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Quote:
Let's see...

1. It's a lot of money for 30 minutes of workouts.
2. JNL can be really annoying
3. She spends a lot of time talking, so I spend a lot of time yelling at the tv for her to shut up and get on with it.
4. If I hear the phrase "KISSSS MY ABSSSS" one more time, I'll want to hit something.

But honestly, these are great little workouts. The weight work is good, and the cardio is tough. I sweat up a storm in 30 minutes and my butt is perkier....
Easy enough solution- turn the sound off! I love workouts like these where the exercise and time show up in a little window. I listen to my own music or have my kindle read to me. It is marvelous, LOL. I also do this with Barry's Bootcamp and 10 Days to a better body which have a similar format but in 1 minute increments.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-13, 10:07 PM  
kristieb726

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnO View Post
Easy enough solution- turn the sound off! I love workouts like these where the exercise and time show up in a little window. I listen to my own music or have my kindle read to me. It is marvelous, LOL. I also do this with Barry's Bootcamp and 10 Days to a better body which have a similar format but in 1 minute increments.
I can see doing this with Barry. I think he made my ears bleed with all of his yammering. Talkative instructors don't always bother me but between his voice and personality I lasted all of 5 minutes and it had to go. I did attempt to revisit it some months after but it was just as horrible and I gave them away..lol.

Kris
kristieb726 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cordless jump rope, jennifer nicole lee, jnl fusion, jump roping