Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-12, 12:15 PM  
TinaT

bzar & others asking about FIRM Remastered List

Here is a link to the answers you seek about which FIRMS will be remastered by Fitness Favorites.

http://www.fitnessfavorites.com/boar...ead.php?t=8490

TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-12, 12:54 PM  
schoolgirl-01

thanks for the link
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-12, 02:08 PM  
TinaT

I really never thought FF would be given permission to do this. To now know that the tapes are deteriorating and it needs to be done JUST to preserve these workouts is amazing. I'm so relieved to know they'll be around for a long time.

I guess I had to be away from fitness for a while to remind myself what I've valued within this area of my life. Just the familiarity of the routines, great music and I simply love getting in my cardio and weights together.
Old 08-16-12, 02:21 PM  
pugcrazy

I am in the process of completing my Firm collection and I have a question maybe someone knows. At some point Gaiam released a few VHS's on DVD that were not chaptered. Fitness Favorites has either already released a chaptered version of these or is in the process of chaptering everything. I know Volume 1 is one of these and I will need to get the chaptered version. What are the other DVDs that have been released that are not chaptered, but will be in the future or already have been?

Thanks!
Mary
pugcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-12, 02:33 PM  
TinaT

pugcrazy ~ If you check out the link I provided above, it will give you the list of workouts from these companies and where Fitness Favorites will be in the process of re-releasing these unchaptered workouts. It is an incredible labor of love being done to preserve Anna & gang's creations.

Look at Annette's response to my question.. toward the bottom is what you're looking for.

ETA: You can also look at the store at FF to see all the workouts that have been converted as well. (no really, I'm not trying to enable anyone.. honest).
Old 08-16-12, 02:45 PM  
Jane1721

Tina, thanks for the link and for posting the question to Annette. I am super excited about those 12 minute workouts! It's fun for me now to replace my VHS workouts with DVDs, but new footage would be even more fun!
Jane1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-12, 02:45 PM  
schoolgirl-01

tinat - i'm gonna go broke buying these. this time i'm only buying the ones that use the high step. i love how the high step works my legs & butt and sadly not many dvds use this piece of equipment.
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-12, 02:57 PM  
pugcrazy

Thanks Tina! Maybe I'm dreaming, but hasn't a chaptered version of Volume 1 already been re-released? Gaiam originally released an unchaptered version and than FitFaves released a chaptered version some time ago?? I was wondering if that is the only one that has been chaptered and already released because I have ALL the Firm workouts including Volume 1, but I would like to get the chaptered version of Volume 1 and any others that were re-released with chapters in the past. I hope I'm making sense Or I could just go check all my Firms and see which are chaptered and which aren't.
pugcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-12, 02:58 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugcrazy View Post
Thanks Tina! Maybe I'm dreaming, but hasn't a chaptered version of Volume 1 already been re-released? Gaiam originally released an unchaptered version and than FitFaves released a chaptered version some time ago?? I was wondering if that is the only one that has been chaptered and already released because I have ALL the Firm workouts including Volume 1, but I would like to get the chaptered version of Volume 1 and any others that were re-released with chapters in the past. I hope I'm making sense Or I could just go check all my Firms and see which are chaptered and which aren't.
Fitness Favorites has already released chaptered versions of the original Classics 1-6. (Collage and Total Fitness DVDs are just starting to get them now.)

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-12, 03:11 PM  
TinaT

Yep, what Juliepie said! I also notice from time to time one of the remastered workouts will be on back order, so I've decided to order when I have the funds. No more waiting, thinking they will always be available when I want them.

I think Volume 4 is on back order right now. I just previewed CC1 and wanted to jump in and do it, but I've worked out for today and don't want to over do it. Maybe tomorrow...

Tags
firm classics, firm dvds, fitness favorites