Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-23, 08:30 AM  
ChelePA

Delete
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 09:08 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I just did the Standing Abs Metabolic Core workout today and it was so much fun, using 5lb and 10lb plates throughout! Cathe's leggings are also the bomb in this one, with a splash of orange to match her plates!

I also did Yoga Mat after the core workout. It was great, too! Nice and gentle. I didn't realize how sore I was feeling after two body weight workouts this week, so far. The recovery and stretch workouts are much appreciated.

Yesterday, I tried the Chair Yoga and liked that, as well. Some days I don't feel like getting on the floor and this will be good when I need another option.

I will have to look at my Total Body Stretch again. I don't remember seeing a glitch, but maybe I missed it? I played mine on a Blu Ray player, so maybe that was the difference?

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 09:49 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I will have to look at my Total Body Stretch again. I don't remember seeing a glitch, but maybe I missed it? I played mine on a Blu Ray player, so maybe that was the difference?
I think everyone who uses a Blu ray player doesn't seem to encounter issues

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 10:15 AM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

I had to come back and add one more thought. Am I the only one who is thrilled that STS 2.0 (the total body workouts) isn’t a push up fest like STS M1 was? Hurrah!
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 01:17 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
I saw her post along with all the raves that followed (I didn’t read them all, but scanned through maybe half). If she really wanted honest feedback she would come to this site. I think she wants positive feedback. Nope not participating there.
Folks can't get banned/deleted here for posting less than enthusiastic raves. (Or even constructive criticism).

No workouts are perfect. (Well, except for the Alta-Tude Fitness workouts).

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 03:23 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixoo View Post
I had to come back and add one more thought. Am I the only one who is thrilled that STS 2.0 (the total body workouts) isn’t a push up fest like STS M1 was? Hurrah!
Well, so far so good! I hope it stays that way. If we want to do pushups we can just add them on our own, right?!

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 04:16 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixoo View Post
Haha about the pushups. I will admit that because of STS M1 I got really good at doing pushups and no longer dread them—but boy they had a serious dread factor during that phase!!

However, the deadlift fest in STS 2.0 is a bit disappointing, as I have a permanent orthopedic issue that precludes doing them and she doesn’t provide a modification or alternative exercise.

Trixoo, I’m glad you are enjoying the system! I actually like it overall so far despite the necessity of doing some modification.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 04:21 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
Folks can't get banned/deleted here for posting less than enthusiastic raves. (Or even constructive criticism).

No workouts are perfect. (Well, except for the Alta-Tude Fitness workouts).
Well, you can’t get banned on FB for that at least as far as I know, but since your name is out there it could bring out the Crazy Cathe Cultists.

Still waiting on the Alta-Tude Fitness pre announcement of the presale….need to purchase the required equipment including the Tin Foil Hat and matching socks.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Old 06-01-23, 04:38 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Well, you can’t get banned on FB for that at least as far as I know, but since your name is out there it could bring out the Crazy Cathe Cultists.

Still waiting on the Alta-Tude Fitness pre announcement of the presale….need to purchase the required equipment including the Tin Foil Hat and matching socks.

Too funny!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 05:10 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
As an FYI - if you are one of the ones that had the glitch issue with Total Body Stretch: I emailed customer service and they will be sending me a new disc. It will be a little while (a couple of months maybe) because they actually have to wait on a new batch, but that's fine (for me). I am happy about how they handled it and that they are making things right. I feel bad that they have to bear the brunt of the additional shipping, etc, as a small business. I am really glad I will be getting a new disc because I really did like this stretch. So be sure to email customer service if you have a glitchy disc!
Glad you are getting a replacement! I think that since DVDs are rapidly going the way of the dinosaur they should test on older technology since many people aren’t buying newer players. They probably miscalculated but I’m glad they are taking responsibility—it’s the right thing to do.

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar