Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-23, 07:54 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

Best floor stretch? 30m or less (preferably 20!)

I have come to realize lately, just today after a good sweat on the elliptical in fact, that I have an absolute PAUCITY of stretch workouts. And I think I need them more and more as I approach 60!

I have a Jessica Smith one that I enjoy, it has three stretches on it, one standing using a wall, one chair stretch, and one floor stretch. I use the floor stretch regularly. The other two don't appeal to me at all. I also have Tamilee Webb's stretch video with the 3x 10 minute stretches. Again, I use the floor stretch all the time. Standing? Nope. Chair? Nope.

I think that when I'm all warmed up and done with a workout, I'm just ready to be OFF. MY. POOR. FEET. So any stretch that isn't a floor stretch just isn't going to get much traction with me. Traction, get it? Stretch? Traction? Oh well. Maybe I'm not as funny as I think I am. Sigh.

At any rate, what are your favorite floor stretches? I remember KV's Pure and Simple Stretch being excellent. I think it is 35 or 40 minutes long, and I'd prefer shorter, but hey, if you have a fave that is longer than I'm looking for, go ahead and name it. Time well spent if you ask this creaky old lady.
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
karen voight stretch, perfect flow, stretch workouts, stretching