Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-08-23, 11:31 AM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
I like the FT workouts, however, I suffer from VF syndrome, too many workouts, not enough hours/days.

I did a rotation in 2019 so I went back to look at my previous notes, copied & pasted below. Total Body is the winner and was my favorite. I need to revisit soon. I categorized these as intermediate/low advanced.

FIT TOWER ADVANCED (FTA): Boot Camp. I wasn’t sure about this going in but I really enjoyed it. I did a lot of improvising, using my tubing pull-up door attachment, the club step with lots of risers and a sturdy chair. Challenging but not crazy hard.
FTA: Legs, Glutes & Core. Somehow I missed the core part of this title. More core than I wanted to do but then I channeled Jane & AnMrsDe and got it done. Not a bad workout, may have been more challenging if I had a Fit Tower? Still undecided if I want a Fit Tower. Other than a few workouts to complement the Fit Tower (with moves that have been done without a Fit Tower), how often would I really use this piece of equipment?
FTA: Total Body. I liked this one a lot. It moves quickly. I had to rewind a couple of times because I wasn’t expecting Cathe to get right into the next set so quickly. So wishy/washy: I think I want the Fit Tower again. Maybe if Cathe has a great Black Friday deal.
FTA: Advanced Total Body. Love!
FTA: Bootcamp. I appreciate that this is an easier workout compared to Cathe’s other bootcamp workouts.
FTA: Legs, Glutes & Core - I did the full workout. Pat on the back for doing core. I feel like I’m not really doing anything when doing this workout but I feel it in those tiny muscles in the areas that need it most. The back of my legs are great, the front of my legs need some fine tuning. What I like about the core work is that Cathe doesn’t go super fast or does a gazillion reps like she tends to do sometimes.
Oh, this is great! Thank you for the reviews!

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-23, 11:55 AM  
T2B

The Fit Tower user guide is a good resource as well.

https://cathe.com/Fit-Tower-Advanced-Users-Guide.pdf

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe fit tower, fit tower workouts