Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-24-22, 01:32 AM  
bex

AnMrsDe, Happy Belated Birthday to YOU! Thanks so much for being the pillar of this community.

I was thinking of you this weekend because I finally got myself a pull-up bar, and now I'm buying assistance bands in various strengths so I can start using it. I'm going to have to start with 2 heavy bands doubled up. But yoga has taught me that I start where I start.

Also I was extremely tempted to try Yvette's new workout from YT yesterday but various errands got in the way.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-22, 11:02 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
AMD, Awesome! Glad you had a great time! Enjoy your dinner tonight! // Great news for sure! I somehow was calculating $100-120 for this set! When people were suggesting such a bigger price I panicked! lol the set is sounding good so far.
Dinner was fantastic! And DD/SIL got me some bluetooth headphones for my b-day (w/ a little nudge from me). Used them today - what FANTASTIC difference with the sound!! Great gift! Now I can't wait to use them with Cathe's new set, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2WO View Post
Happy Late Birthday, AMD!! I am glad you had an awesome day and got to see your friend. Thanks for always starting these threads for us and always being so positive.

My son came down with Covid yesterday. We have avoided this thing for soooo long. Guess I will see my fate in the next five days. LOL!!

Thanks so much, Luv2WO!! I had such a great day--it was so nice to focus on ME once...no babysitting, no housework, no yard work, no grocery shopping, no visit to mom's...just had a ME day!! Thanks so much for your sweet comments. You are very welcome for starting the threads for our awesome JTW crew!!! /So sorry to hear about your son's sickness---will say some prayers for him to get better soon! Hope you don't get it....take your Vit C and multi's!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex View Post
AnMrsDe, Happy Belated Birthday to YOU! Thanks so much for being the pillar of this community.

I was thinking of you this weekend because I finally got myself a pull-up bar, and now I'm buying assistance bands in various strengths so I can start using it. I'm going to have to start with 2 heavy bands doubled up. But yoga has taught me that I start where I start.

Also I was extremely tempted to try Yvette's new workout from YT yesterday but various errands got in the way.
Thank you, Bex!! Wow, I loved your bolded sentence above--I'm honored!!

So cool you got a pull-up bar and various bands...you'll be rockin' it in no time! I always forget I have a bar and never even try pull-ups anymore!! I should again - esp. after this rotation. Maybe it won't be so tough on my shoulders. / I had to take a peek at Yvette's YT workout....I would've remembered that one with her bright orange top and bright orange shoes! It's not on her site yet...maybe soon, as it looks like a very fun one! Let me know if you decide to try it.

Hope everyone is enjoying/(enjoyed) their Monday! :0)
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-22, 06:07 PM  
Luv2WO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Thanks so much, Luv2WO!! I had such a great day--it was so nice to focus on ME once...no babysitting, no housework, no yard work, no grocery shopping, no visit to mom's...just had a ME day!! Thanks so much for your sweet comments. You are very welcome for starting the threads for our awesome JTW crew!!! /So sorry to hear about your son's sickness---will say some prayers for him to get better soon! Hope you don't get it....take your Vit C and multi's!!
Oh I get it! I love days when I can focus on myself (which is rare - lol). Glad you enjoyed your special day! Thanks for your prayers and yes, I am taking all my vitamins and trying to keep my distance. Hard to stay away from the little guy though. Hoping we are back to normal soon.
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-22, 10:55 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, great gift!! Enjoy!

Luv2WO, wishing a speedy recovery for your DS, I hope you won't get it. Take care!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-22, 10:43 AM  
AnMrsDe

November thread:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...17#post2980217

Hope to see some of our MIA's back for November!!!

Have a great weekend!
Old 10-28-22, 12:06 PM  
Luv2WO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Luv2WO, wishing a speedy recovery for your DS, I hope you won't get it. Take care!
Thanks, ASAS! Welp, I had a slight cough on Monday so I ended up taking a test - POSITIVE! Tuesday I had a low-grade fever and a headache but since then I feel fine. My son had a high fever for two days and he is good now too. I am so grateful it has been so mild. I think I will retest us Sunday to make sure we are good for Halloween.

Thanks for starting the new thread AnMrsDe! I can't believe it is almost November.
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-22, 05:24 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Thanks, ASAS! Welp, I had a slight cough on Monday so I ended up taking a test - POSITIVE! Tuesday I had a low-grade fever and a headache but since then I feel fine. My son had a high fever for two days and he is good now too. I am so grateful it has been so mild. I think I will retest us Sunday to make sure we are good for Halloween.
I am so glad to hear it was so mild, and you are both feeling well! Phew!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 10-31-22, 10:32 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:

Thanks for starting the new thread AnMrsDe! I can't believe it is almost November.
I'm also glad to hear you guys had a mild case and you're both on the mend!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!!
Old 10-31-22, 09:53 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Happy Halloween! to all my witches

Tags
just the workouts