Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-16, 03:36 PM  
Calistro

I was wondering if I was a little hasty in purchasing the set from Janice as the deal was too good to pass up

Though after viewing all 3 clips over at Mary's and I definitely made the right choice. I like the look, the music and the calm way in which they are presented and I cannot wait to get them.

Janice is really flexible, I feel so embarrassed about my own inflexibility.
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-16, 08:13 PM  
dnna

I think all 3 are almost sold out or are really low numbers left at Totalfitnessdvds!
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-16, 06:42 AM  
Demeris

Donna, thank you for your reviews. Because of them, I went on over to Total Fitness and checked out the longer video samples. Now I really want the Barre and the Pilates ones. Oy, the life of a vidiot.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-16, 07:00 AM  
mandie123

So true,Demeris, I've been so good and haven't purchased since before the Holidays,but I just loved the way these looked.I don't like hectic workouts anymore,so these looked perfect for me
Old 05-27-16, 12:48 PM  
sbh

I've done this barre class a few times now, actually twice this week alone. The choreography is simple so there is no need to quickly memorize the choreography before you do it. She uses the second position for the arms for all the steps. I have been substituting fifth, second, and arabesque arms. She is not using proper foot changing for the second position (side) steps. That is easy enough to fix. I love this barre class. It is quick and only 30 minutes. So if you need to practice ballet center work but don't want to do a full barre before, this is perfect. This is a keeper for me. I wish she would do another one. Maybe I will email her.
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet barre, janice lennard