Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-15-12, 08:53 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I still have ALL original Firms on VHS, only because I can't part with them for sentimental reasons. I used to do these workouts non-stop, but haven't had VHS player for years, so they just sit there.

Yet, other than my all time favorite, Volume 4 with Susan Harris and Kai Soremeikun (which I already have), I just have no desire to buy any original Firms on dvd. Kind of been there, done that....20 years ago. There are lots of other new dvds that I'd rather spend my money on right now. I feel somewhat disloyal to the original Firms, because I credit them with my lifelong love of fitness, but here it is.
Old 08-19-12, 12:34 PM  
donnamp

Usia,

I'm sort of with you on that - I still have mine on VHS, and I will keep them and do them sometimes, but I don't feel a burning need to get them allon DVD - maybe I would replace one if the VHS stopped working....but it would be very expensive for me to replace all I have with DVD versions...and I have a lot of new ones on my wishlist.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-12, 02:06 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine S. View Post
I must be the lone weirdo who loves Volume 5...I probably do this one more than any other. Short, sweet and gets the job done.
I also love Volume 6. At first I didn't like it but someone here mentioned going as heavy as possible; once I did, I liked it much better.
I tried this one today (Vol 5), and I liked it! My lower half needs serious help so I think this will be a good one for me. I appreciated the slower pace of the floor work, and the box aerobics with weights was tougher than I thought it would be, and I used 3 pounders....

I was going to try Vol 2 but I chickened out. Maybe another time...
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm classics