Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-30-05, 03:52 PM  
ReShapingMe

List your Rebounding Workout Videos (or DVDs)

I don't have nor have I seen any of these so I am curious about how many choices there are out there on the videos! I have a rebounder that has made it's way back into the garage, perhaps it might make it's way back out!
ReShapingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 04:17 PM  
Phantom4u

A good place to check is Bouncewell.com. They have a large selection of rebounder dvds. There is also Urbanrebounder.com

I personally have G-Force with Tracy Long and Compilation 1 & 2 from J.B. Berns Urban Rebounder set.
Phantom4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 04:29 PM  
isa

You can find more information in Nancy´s "Everything Rebounding thread: link

Femke
isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 04:36 PM  
ReShapingMe

I was hoping for a list of what people here were using...??
Old 01-30-05, 04:48 PM  
Lissa

Right now, my favorite rebounding DVD is Urban Rebounding Advanced workout with J.B. Berns. I love that workout.

I also have:
~G-Force with Tracie (when I try this again, I plan on fast-forwarding through the weight segments and doing pure rebounding.)

~UR Kick Bound (I tried this a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't too impressed, but I plan on giving it another shot some other time.)

~UR Interval Bound (I like this one more than Kick Bound.)

I also have UR Intermediate workout on its way to me. I'm anxious to get that one a try.

You can also use non-rebounder workouts on the rebounder, such a Leslie Sansone's workouts. I did her "Walk and Jog" workout on there and thought it made the workout more intense.

Hope that helps!
~Lissa
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 04:50 PM  
ReShapingMe

tanx, that's what I was looking for.
and by UR, do you mean Urban Rebound?
Old 01-31-05, 01:47 PM  
Videophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom4u
A good place to check is Bouncewell.com. They have a large selection of rebounder dvds. There is also Urbanrebounder.com

I personally have G-Force with Tracy Long and Compilation 1 & 2 from J.B. Berns Urban Rebounder set.
www.bouncewell claims to have EVERY rebounding video ever made. I say "claims to have" only because I don't know if they have the one by BBF or if Joanie Greggains vid has come out yet.

Nancy
Videophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 02:05 PM  
ReShapingMe

Joanie Greggains

Now there's a name I haven't heard in YEARS... How old is she? I remember she was one of the first to make workout RECORDS... (some of the younger people here will not recognize the reference, but they were 33.3 rpm black cylinder pieces of plastic that you would turn with a needle on and sound would come off filled with pops and scratches and such )
Old 01-31-05, 02:06 PM  
new2me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReShapingMe
Joanie Greggains

Now there's a name I haven't heard in YEARS... How old is she? I remember she was one of the first to make workout RECORDS... (some of the younger people here will not recognize the reference, but they were 33.3 rpm black cylinder pieces of plastic that you would turn with a needle on and sound would come off filled with pops and scratches and such )

The sudden precious moments in life need to be recognized for the unique periods they are, not wasted by wishing for something else. Edith Schaeffer
new2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 02:11 PM  
janile
VF Supporter

Joanie Greggains

I couldn't resist googling her. This is what I found. She looks very similar to the way I remember her, maybe even a bit leaner. I used to watch Morning Stretch all the time when I was in junior high school. I aspired (and still aspire) to look like her.

Last edited by janile; 01-31-05 at 02:12 PM. Reason: to make the link more prominent
janile is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rebounder friendly, rebounding