Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-03-14, 05:00 PM  
catcrazy

JNL Fusion

What can you tell me about these workouts? Are they high impact? Are they advanced? Are they worth getting? Any info would be helpful, I can't find very long clips. TIA!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-14, 05:20 PM  
pcdoctor01

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
I shouldn't ask but where can you get her DVDs?
http://www.bodyfx.com/JNL_C1/order_2/lp/
I think some folks had issues from BodyFX when they purchased "Figure 8 Fitness".
JNL is also partnering with Beachbody, so you might want to wait and see what that set will be about.

Quote from her FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/jnlfusion

"WOW & OMG! JNL Nation! My meeting with Team Beachbody ROCKED! My business appointment at their HeadQuarter Offices was a slam dunk, home run, & we together with our collective positive energy "hit this ball out of the park"! I want to thank the entire BeachBody team who met with me-as our meeting was extremely productive, informative, promising & enlightening! Im so humbled & honored to have met with such a super star team with a global track record of repeat hits & strings of successes! And thank you to all of my #JNLFusion #Fitness Family who supported me, with your text & emails! I was also given a tour of their entire compound complete with 2 gyms where their employees actually train to the DVDs! As you can see from my smile on my face here-THIS WAS A VERY GOOD LIFE-CHANGING MEETING! STAY TUNED FOR MORE, AS THE BEST IS YET TO COME! THE ONLY WAY IS UP! I think that now we can say that we have graduated from "BELIEVING" TO "KNOWING!" xo JNL #jennifernicolelee #jnl #jnlworldwide #beachbody #exercise #dvds #workout #mastertrainers #celebrity #trainers #P90X #Instanity #TonyHorton #SuanT #fit #fitness #fitspo #nevergiveup #strongisthenewskinny"
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-14, 05:35 PM  
andtckrtoo

They definitely have some high impact moves. I did Shoulder Shredder today and the break down is:

Circuit 1: 3x
Shoulder press
Speed rope (fake jump rope)

Circuit 2: 3x
Side lats
Snatch and grab (squat, jump forward and backwards - like frog jumps)

Circuit 3: 3x
Front raise
Plyo plies (squat and touch ground with one hand, to cross jack)

Circuit 4: 3x
Rear delt
Power jacks (squat to jumping X-jack/air jack)

Circuit 5: 3x
French press
Hot coals (butt kicks on all fours)

Circuit 6: 3x
Tricep kickbacks
Titanium tucks (one leg tuck ins on all fours)

Circuit 7: 3x
Dips on the floor
Fusion glides - hard to explain - here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SsajHuCEr4

That being said, the impact does not bother my knee which is wonky and arthritic
Old 09-03-14, 06:13 PM  
ADoll

They are high impact but there is a modifier. I like how each circuit is alternating weights and cardio. Each circuit is done 3 times and there are usually 5-6 circuits in each workout. It's up to you if you want to use light or heavier weights and Wicked Willy does the workouts with a band. Some can't tolerate her talking because she'll say things like "kiss my abs" but I usually ignore it because I get a good workout using them.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-14, 06:26 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
They are high impact but there is a modifier. I like how each circuit is alternating weights and cardio. Each circuit is done 3 times and there are usually 5-6 circuits in each workout. It's up to you if you want to use light or heavier weights and Wicked Willy does the workouts with a band. Some can't tolerate her talking because she'll say things like "kiss my abs" but I usually ignore it because I get a good workout using them.
Absolutely true. I just find the modifier to be uninspired. Her modification for the Power Jack is just a touch the ground and come up - not even a modified jumping jack. I do modify some moves. The Titanium tucks are too much for my knee, so I do mountain climbers. And I do not do power jacks - I do regular jumping jacks. But the moves are fairly easy to modify up from the modifier.
Old 09-03-14, 06:34 PM  
kmissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
What can you tell me about these workouts? Are they high impact? Are they advanced? Are they worth getting? Any info would be helpful, I can't find very long clips. TIA!
I love them. Quick, kind of cheesy by effective. They aren't high impact and there's a modifier. I know a canadian vfer had issues with the company that sells them so id use an Amex or prepaid card.
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-14, 09:41 PM  
catcrazy

Thank you everyone, your responses are very helpful!
Old 09-04-14, 01:39 AM  
suzannaerin

suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-14, 05:31 AM  
violingal3

I wish they had a warm up/cool down in the workouts, but otherwise it's probably the best set I've ever purchased. This particular circuit format was very effective for me.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-14, 08:06 AM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
http://www.bodyfx.com/JNL_C1/order_2...x.php?ref=jnl2

Tags
jnl fusion