Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-10, 06:16 AM  
Nelly G

which workouts do you use on your rebounder

I use Aero jump/sculpt, Aerospace Savage, Urban rebounding 1,3 and the sports compilation and Nell McAndrew Ultimate Challenge - Ultimate Results on the rebounder. I ordered a Nell Mc Andrew workout Cardio, Core and stretch because I read it in a tread you can use her dvds for the rebounder.
Unfortunately if I want to order G-force I have to pay a lot to get it to the Netherlands in Europe.
I will also get the ropesport dvd soon.

Do you have other advice which dvds I can also use on the rebounder because I like to keep it different.

I read that somebody got good rebounding dvds from Australia but how do you get them.

Thanks!
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-10, 07:15 AM  
fagiles

I came across Power Jump on YouTube last night and it looked like lots of fun. I don't know if there are dvds or if they are sold in the USA. I would love to have one of these on dvd. The music sounds great. Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvfTMAiwzqI

felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-10, 07:29 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Felecia, thanks for posting this link! WOW! This is the rebounding workout I've been looking for my entire life! It's high energy and music is AWESOME! I would drop serious cash on this dvd if I could get it. Anyone knows if and where it's available????????
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-10, 07:54 AM  
sunnyside

Can anyone tell what kind of mini trampoline that is and what size? That looks like the one I think I need! I would also love a DVD of that workout!
sunnyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-10, 07:55 AM  
fagiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Felecia, thanks for posting this link! WOW! This is the rebounding workout I've been looking for my entire life! It's high energy and music is AWESOME! I would drop serious cash on this dvd if I could get it. Anyone knows if and where it's available????????
You are very welcome Now, we have to find out where we can get our hands on it. I did a search and found on some blog that these are in some of the fitness clubs in other countries and that the program is similar to Les Mills. I hope there is a dvd for the home user.

felecia
Old 04-14-10, 08:03 AM  
fagiles

I have the UR but sometimes think I need one with a larger mat. However, I will not pay the extra money just for that. I have so many exercise toys that I can just live with the UR.

feleica
Old 04-14-10, 08:35 AM  
Marylandmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fagiles View Post
I came across Power Jump on YouTube last night and it looked like lots of fun. I don't know if there are dvds or if they are sold in the USA. I would love to have one of these on dvd. The music sounds great. Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvfTMAiwzqI

felecia

I love this routine. I saved it in my favorites on youtube and workout to it on a regular basis. I would love to get the sound track. The music is great.

Paula
Marylandmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-10, 08:50 AM  
fagiles

I think this is about Power Jump.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=40379526545

felecia
Old 04-14-10, 08:58 AM  
dickensgirl

You guys are the BOMB!!!! I had given up on rebounding 'cuz I hated the w/o's I've got.... PLEASE somebody get on this like a dog with a bone & figure something out!!!! Maybe one of you tech-savvy VF-ers could make some DVD-R's ????

Jeri (currently bounceless )

Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did~ Mark Twain
dickensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-10, 09:04 AM  
fagiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickensgirl View Post
You guys are the BOMB!!!! I had given up on rebounding 'cuz I hated the w/o's I've got.... PLEASE somebody get on this like a dog with a bone & figure something out!!!! Maybe one of you tech-savvy VF-ers could make some DVD-R's ????

Jeri (currently bounceless )
ROFL

Tags
rebounder friendly, rebounding