Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-22, 12:41 PM  
Gemini2874
VF Supporter

FYI for Firm Believers.....

The Firm Cross Trainers Firm Cardio DVD and a sculpting stick are available on eBay. Two things that have never been available whenever I have looked in the past.
Gemini2874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-22, 03:24 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

thanks for the tip on FC DVD!!

the sculpting stick - i was so lucky buying it from a Craigslist seller for $5. she was also selling the FL and DVDs, but I already had those.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-22, 03:28 PM  
Gemini2874
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
thanks for the tip on FC DVD!!

the sculpting stick - i was so lucky buying it from a Craigslist seller for $5. she was also selling the FL and DVDs, but I already had those.
Sure!! No problem! I was shocked to see them!! A little too pricey for my blood but I thought others might be interested!

$5!!! Omg……lucky!!!!!
Gemini2874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-22, 04:29 PM  
wendug

$55!!! Plus $15 shipping!! Way too much for the few videos that use it. But I guess if you're a die-hard firmie that has been looking for it, why not?
Old 02-25-22, 07:39 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

I purchased the sculpting stick at a thrift store a long time ago for $6. I was just on eBay looking at Firm videos but some of the rates are crazy!! I wish there was some rule about price gouging. Sigh.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-22, 06:23 AM  
Carol K

Is this the original sculpting stick that came out with the BSS2 workouts or the Sculpting Stick Pro that was released with the 20 minute Power Sculpt workout? My old sculpting stick broke a long time ago, so I just use the newer one for all the workouts that use it (9 in total). It's sturdier, but the material on the outside is coming off.
Old 03-01-22, 11:39 AM  
kat999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
Is this the original sculpting stick that came out with the BSS2 workouts or the Sculpting Stick Pro that was released with the 20 minute Power Sculpt workout? My old sculpting stick broke a long time ago, so I just use the newer one for all the workouts that use it (9 in total). It's sturdier, but the material on the outside is coming off.
That's the one I have, the green one from the kit with Allie's short workout. I use it for the older ones, too. It's 9 lbs., the twigs are a little hard to take on and off, but it is very sturdy. Like yours, though, the material is flaking off a bit.

Tags
firm cardio, firm sculpting stick, the firm power sculpt