Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-23, 06:20 PM  
T2B

Cathe's New Workouts!!!

In today's newsletter:

Pre-Order Cathe's 4 New Workouts - Estimated To Ship In December 2023
Hi Everyone,

I’m so excited to let you in on a little secret! FOUR NEW WORKOUTS have already been filmed and are being edited as we speak. Yes, you read that right! The cast and I snuck back into the studio and filmed FOUR NEW WORKOUTS! I am super excited to share the details with you, and of course, get them into your hands as soon as possible!

These four new routines are not part of a “series”, but instead are stand-alone workouts to add to your current fitness routine. Choose one or two that work best for you or simply choose them all! No matter what, you’re sure to get super sweaty, super fit, and see some amazing results!

So, let’s talk details! This round of filming included two intense cardio routines and two challenging weight routines, and I can’t wait to tell you all about them!

Total Body Barbell: Get ready to grab your barbell and get right to work! In this challenging, solid-weight routine, you’ll use your barbell for each exercise to challenge your muscles from head to toe. A mix of isolation exercises, compound exercises, and a play on reps and tempo will keep your muscles guessing. You’ll start with lower body and work your way through all the different muscle groups, finishing with core on the floor. A few bonus exercises have been included for days when you want to hit the legs and glutes for an extra round before calling it a day!

Killer Legs: Who doesn’t love Leg Day! The title says it all for this tough, lower body focused workout! In this routine, you’ll use moderate to heavy dumbbells to target the legs and glutes with a variety of fun and effective exercises! Various tempo changes will help to turn up the heat as we burn up that bottom line! To add a bit of extra sizzle, a fiery barre bonus has been included with this workout! You’ll use your STS Bars, mini ball, and firewalker loop for this barre bonus, and I promise, you’ll remember it the next day! A chair can be substituted if you don’t have STS Bars.

Gloved Up & Sweaty: Get ready for action in this nonstop, revved-up kickboxing workout! You’ll kick, punch, and jump (if you want to) with a mix of fierce and familiar movements that have been stirred up and supercharged so you can just get in and go! Boxing gloves are used in this workout to add intensity to every punch and although recommended they are not required. An energy-packed jump rope bonus has been included to take your cardio workout to the next level. This jump rope bonus can also be used as a stand-alone mini-cardio routine! Although we will use actual jump ropes in this bonus workout, you can modify without one if you choose.

Cycle Power: Strap or snap in and let’s go for a ride! This low impact, indoor cycle workout is jam-packed with climbs, sprints, jumps, and flats in both seated and standing positions. A fun new soundtrack will help to keep you motivated as you pedal and sweat your way to the finish line. I can’t promise the path will be easy, but it will be worth it!

https://shop.cathe.com/Cathe-2023-Pr...DVDs-s/228.htm

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-23, 07:25 PM  
annette
VF Supporter

I ordered all but Cycle Power.
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-23, 08:13 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Heading over to order Total Body Barbell.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-23, 08:15 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by annette View Post
I ordered all but Cycle Power.
As did I.

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-23, 08:20 PM  
T2B

I added a link to the presale page.

I don't have a stationary bike anymore but I still want the cycle workout. Maybe I'll have a spin bike by December.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-23, 08:44 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Is there a date for the end of the presale?

Thanks!
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-23, 08:47 PM  
sherry7899

I think I will only really use the kickboxing workout. I will wait for clips and for it to be on Amazon.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-23, 09:12 PM  
bubbles76

I....actually don't think I'm getting any of these. I'm in purge mode at the moment so reserve the right to change my mind lol!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-23, 12:09 AM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

I pre-ordered all 4 DVD’s. I have all of Cathe’s workouts; why stop now?
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-23, 02:14 AM  
rykram

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
I pre-ordered all 4 DVD’s. I have all of Cathe’s workouts; why stop now?
Same
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe 2023 series, cathe preorder, cathe presale