Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-18, 12:37 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Zuzka has been off my radar for awhile. I used to do her workouts occasionally on her you tube channel and just yesterday I was thinking of revisited her Power Strength DVDs. They are in my to trade pile but now that I know they are OOP I am going to do them first. I don't even think I ever did all of them.

I just went to her website and wow everything is so expensive. I am considering subscribing to ZGym as that is inexpensive and seems like a good value but all her meal plans, drinks, teas, etc. are outrageously expensive. I have no interest in the supplements and drinks but was intrigued by the meal plans and her Zshred meal plan is $80! No thanks to that.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-18, 12:43 PM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Zuzka has been off my radar for awhile. I used to do her workouts occasionally on her you tube channel and just yesterday I was thinking of revisited her Power Strength DVDs. They are in my to trade pile but now that I know they are OOP I am going to do them first. I don't even think I ever did all of them.
Well, if you do six pack abs and decide you not want it, please keep me in mind. I'm happy to work out a trade!
Old 02-11-18, 12:59 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
Well, if you do six pack abs and decide you not want it, please keep me in mind. I'm happy to work out a trade!
Is 6 pack abs part of Power Strength or a separate DVD?
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-18, 01:20 PM  
hotncmom

Does the ZGym have any of her power yoga workouts? I always regretted not getting those DVD's when they were available.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-18, 06:50 PM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Is 6 pack abs part of Power Strength or a separate DVD?
It's a single DVD. You can see it Amazon here: http://a.co/5ZLBhWE Someone posted one of the workouts on YouTube and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, the DVD is hard to find.
Old 02-14-18, 06:20 PM  
baba

I just want to do a shout out for her streaming service. Awesome variety and decent length workouts. She is my default instructor these days!
baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-18, 11:26 AM  
mbcatac7

I have not done her workouts in a while. Currently sticking with PBL, Callanetics and sometimes SBF. I do have have all of her videos on DVD. They are great, and were so cheap to buy when they came out. I am sure I will do them again at some point.