Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-15, 07:04 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

I think Berber is good. I have 3 dogs and didn't have any problem with them and the berber. My dogs nails never seemed to get long, maybe because all their walks were on trail like surfaces.

I rent now and have foot/ankle problems and shag carpet. I can't workout on it with shoes on and didn't have that trouble with the berber.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-15, 07:50 PM  
donnamp

Enjoy your workout room - we made one in our house - we took our guest room, moved the pull out bed out into the family room - and converted the guest room into a workout room. It gets lots more use this way and our guests can sleep in the family room w/ a closed door - so everyone still has privacy. (I have an "old" 1970's split level)

For good or bad, our space is on tile - it is good I don't do high impact any more! It does have an area rug on top of it that is just your standard carpeting (it ended up down there b/c my Golden, when she was a puppy, chewed up a corner of it)- it is pretty low profile and works for all of my workouts. It is soft enough that I generally don't need to use a mat when I got down to the floor for most floorwork.

Enjoy!

(Beth - I love your new photo - you look awesome!!)

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carpet, flooring, workout rooms, workout space