Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-13-15, 11:02 AM  
Coastal Girl

When I ordered Course 5 I received a confirmation and then Nina said I would receive the link the next day. When I ordered Glutematics I received a link in a few minutes
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-15, 11:12 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
I despise traditional floor work, and the fact that TA's floor work always looks like she smoked a bowl before creating some of those moves is what I love about it.
This made me LOL!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-15, 11:13 AM  
NotThatGirl

I think it depends on what time you order maybe and if it is during their business hours? The first thing I ordered was Thighmatics and I didn't get it for like 12 hours or something like that (I didn't mind at all). I tend to order either right away in the morning when I get up and I end up getting the link in a few minutes or I order before bed and get the emails sometime overnight.
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-15, 11:37 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Thanks, Debbie!

Maybe we need an "Everything Hamelin" thread.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-15, 12:57 PM  
mizvespa

Quote:
I despise traditional floor work, and the fact that TA's floor work always looks like she smoked a bowl before creating some of those moves is what I love about it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! I love this so much! I laughed out loud at my desk! Hahahahahah. Thanks for that.
Old 07-13-15, 01:32 PM  
mandie123

I ordered the bodymatics and got the confirmation right away
Old 07-13-15, 04:48 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

I'm glad you guys had your daily dose of laughter. I just can't imagine someone in their right frame of mind coming up with some of the stuff that she comes up with, and it works. LOL!

Dabbadooey, he does not have DVDs. He did, but it is no longer available in a DVD format. It is now available for download.

His AIS workouts doesn't get much attention, but they are definitely worth looking into. It is available on Angie's Youtube channel. He also has two free classes from the course series for free on Youtube.

Here's her channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3y...3wo9KGA/videos

In rereading Hamelin's post, I really do feel that he is spot on with his suggestion. His workouts are expensive, so it does help a lot that he has outlined what you should purchase after you have exhausted his free material. What I really like about course 3,4, and 5 is not only did he start including cardio/cardio tone into the workouts, but he also started incorporating music.

I have to say that his Rambert series is WONDERFUL. I did the first bonus workout this morning and it was FANTASTIC! It is everything that Classical Stretch should have been plus some. I gave up on using any DVD or streaming workout for my stretching after my workouts years ago, and I've been doing them on my own. Now with his Rambert series I'll just do one of them after my workouts.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-15, 04:56 PM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
I have to say that his Rambert series is WONDERFUL. I did the first bonus workout this morning and it was FANTASTIC! It is everything that Classical Stretch should have been plus some. I gave up on using any DVD or streaming workout for my stretching after my workouts years ago, and I've been doing them on my own. Now with his Rambert series I'll just do one of them after my workouts.
I just finished my first Rambert class...but which one is the bonus workout??
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-15, 04:58 PM  
zellybelly

Quote:

I just bought Rambert and have the first class. How do I create a rotation?
Old 07-13-15, 05:11 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatGirl View Post
I just finished my first Rambert class...but which one is the bonus workout??
The bonus workouts were offered if you pre-ordered course 5. So it was an expensive month for some of us.

zellybelly, I think Hamelin recommends doing a class on one day and Rambert the next day. I do traditional strength work also, so I'm going to do a Rambert workout after my strength workouts. This felt really good to me.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hamelin, hamelin d'abell method, hdm, old thread alert, rambert, swan arms, thighmatics