Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-02-14, 11:17 AM  
noodles

[QUOTE=seabliss;2368147]I was curious about Rio Extreme too, and I found this video of a woman actually doing the workout. She edited it nicely to give an idea of what the workout is like.

Oh my gosh I'm actually more impressed that her baby appeared to play quietly in his little chair beside the sofa - I could have sworn at one point he had a mini dumbbell!! Thanks for the clip, looks like a great workout and has inspired me.
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-14, 01:06 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Oh my gosh I'm actually more impressed that her baby appeared to play quietly in his little chair beside the sofa - I could have sworn at one point he had a mini dumbbell!!
Haha, you mean a rattle?
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-14, 07:14 PM  
seabliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post

Oh my gosh I'm actually more impressed that her baby appeared to play quietly in his little chair beside the sofa - I could have sworn at one point he had a mini dumbbell!! Thanks for the clip, looks like a great workout and has inspired me.
Me too, Noodles! I was jealous, actually! My DD was so colicky I couldn't even sit down to hold her (had to stand all the time), let alone put her down at all, even for 5 seconds. Forget having her watch placidly while I did a 50-minute workout! Lucky mom!

Tags
bbl, brazil butt lift, leandro carvalho