Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-23-10, 08:16 PM  
hotncmom

High & Tight...any more like this?

I like this workout a lot and would love to find another instructor with a similar workout to avoid Leandro burnout. Other than Tonique Mat, please. Sylwia's workouts have too many reps for my taste. It would be nice if workout suggestions also included some bridge/hamstring work on your back, which I think is what's lacking in H&T. And I'd be interested in more work on the side as well, since the H&T section on that is very short.

Also, for the last section of H&T where you are on your knees, I find it more comfortable to be on my hands than my elbows. Do you think this affects the workout efficacy?

ETA: I have just ordered the Rockin' Body basic set, which I see includes a workout called "Booty Time", and also a sculpt workout. Will any of this fit the bill? Is there any mat work in those 2 workouts?
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10, 08:52 AM  
Buffgirl

Some that come to mind.

The lotte berk, High round assets, Dolores Munoz, Killer Butt. The Goddess Booty from beachbody.
Buffgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10, 12:30 PM  
lilmonkey2

The Winsor Bun & Thigh DVD has moves similar to the side-lying parts of H&T (the clam, suspended clam...there may be others, I haven't done the winsor DVD in eons).

I'm with you on the Tonique. I tried doing the bridge stuff last night and it really just hurt my back. Plus, all the reps. Wasn't my thing.
lilmonkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10, 12:56 PM  
daisysunshine

Why don't you just do less reps of Tonique mat? that's what I do, I can't do all of it.

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10, 01:00 PM  
F1mom

Don't own BBL (yet), but if he's using clam/pretzel style moves, try one of the Squeezes.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, brazil butt lift, high and tight, leandro