adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-21, 12:45 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
From today's Monday newsletter:
Dawn, your page is blank fyi.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-21, 01:25 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
Dawn, your page is blank fyi.
Yes, I got the dreaded 500 error, tried to post a few words and then go back and edit to add the rest but then the forum apparently locked me out (I couldn't access the webpage) for about 30 minutes. This has happened before.

Basically they are finishing up dvd edits this week, will begin dvd authoring by the end of the week, and will create and share clips once this is done.

(Hope this posts without getting the 500 error.)
Old 05-25-21, 03:18 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Tried to post this a couple days ago but got the 500 error. Not much of an update (similar to last week's) but:

Ok, still getting 500 error so I'll try summarizing instead of quoting...

They are done with editing and are now authoring, which is the last step before sending the masters to the replicator. They hope to finish authoring by the end of next week or end of the week following that week (so maybe by June 4 or June 11, they'll go to the replicator?).

"As soon as this last phase is complete" they'll create and share clips.

Hopefully this posts and I don't get the 500 error again.

Last edited by adawn; 05-25-21 at 03:23 PM. Reason: 500 error
Old 06-02-21, 05:48 PM  
jazzy75

SHIPPING & DUTY to Canada ??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
If shipping for you is $15, I don't even want to check how much is shipping to Canada! I have a whole set of big bands (latex crossfit bands) from the lightest to the strongest, so I'm thinking on using those with Boss Bands Total Body, I am still not sure if I want the Lower Body one. So, I am thinking on waiting until I can order just that one, unless I change my mind. I also want to get PHA 3 and Perfect Pump.
I just went through the new "global checkout" for my preorder to Canada - the $69.99 DVD, Download and Bands bundle was going to cost me $135.89 Canadian That includes the exchange rate plus their cheapest shipping option to me was $32.97 and an extra $13,43 Duty charges - this will be the first preorder in a long time I've passed on. 2 workouts and a few bands for $136??!! I miss the days of Free S&H on these orders. They priced themselves out of the market for this international orderer
Old 06-02-21, 05:54 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy75 View Post
I just went through the new "global checkout" for my preorder to Canada - the $69.99 DVD, Download and Bands bundle was going to cost me $135.89 Canadian That includes the exchange rate plus their cheapest shipping option to me was $32.97 and an extra $13,43 Duty charges - this will be the first preorder in a long time I've passed on. 2 workouts and a few bands for $136??!! I miss the days of Free S&H on these orders. They priced themselves out of the market for this international orderer
Wow! That's pricey!!!
Old 06-02-21, 05:56 PM  
schoolgirl-01

i decided to buy the band workouts and the digital download because one of the dvds that i wanted was a daily deal. i was able to get free shipping. i just can't see spending that much money on fabric bands and shipping
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-21, 05:57 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

BTW, this Monday's newsletter said they hope to finish up the dvd authoring this week. Plus, "We will then have to do some detailed proofing and testing which will include audio adjustments to make sure the music to vocal ratio is just right." Then to the duplicator.

Then the same about "after this last phase is complete," they'll share clips.
Old 06-02-21, 05:59 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy75 View Post
I just went through the new "global checkout" for my preorder to Canada - the $69.99 DVD, Download and Bands bundle was going to cost me $135.89 Canadian
consider just getting the DVDs. this was the route i took after looking at all of the options, and it would be USA shipping. i have a fabric booty band that will fit the bill, and i plan to get the long band from Amazon with free shipping.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-21, 05:59 PM  
jazzy75

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolgirl-01 View Post
i decided to buy the band workouts and the digital download because one of the dvds that i wanted was a daily deal. i was able to get free shipping. i just can't see spending that much money on fabric bands and shipping
I was ordering today as I've been wanting to try Great Glutes and it was a daily deal. I never realized how astronomical CAthe's international shipping had gotten. I went through to just see what it would be to get the Great Glutes Dvd by itself and the shipping for 1 DVD to Canada is $26.56!! GUess I'm passing on that too -

Tags
boss bands, boss bands total body, boss loops, boss loops glutes core, cathe, cathe equipment, cathe presale