Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-21, 09:18 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Resting today and waiting patiently for Friday!

Night to alll.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-21, 07:13 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was PHA3. I took Wednesday off since I got almost no sleep and was dizzy with tiredness.

Karjoy, Cher
- We are still in the 70s to low 80s so we haven't had to wear jackets. I did wear a long-sleeved shirt for the first time in a while yesterday when we went out early in the morning. I hate the time change too. I wish they would just leave it alone already.

Waves to all. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-21, 06:51 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was a Leslie Mile from Walk 15 and LITE Pyramid Pump One Time Each Exercise premix.

Waves to everyone!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-21, 08:20 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was a 90-minute walk with DH in the morning and an episode of Essentrics focusing on abs in the afternoon. The Essentrics workout was actually pretty effective even though it felt very simple. I am feeling my abs today.

Last night we went to a restaurant and ate inside for the first time in forever. One of our neighbors is a singer and occasionally performs at a local restaurant. His wife invited us and some other neighbors (all vaccinated) so there were about 8 of us. I felt a little worried not being masked, given that there were tons of people there. However we were more than 6 feet away from other groups so hopefully we will be OK.

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday. Waves.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-21, 08:18 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Today I went to Burn for Total Body Strength. Great workout. We had a partner who did one thing while we did another. We did have to go outside for medball slams against the building from a squat position and it was hot!! The partner exercise was jumping rope but thank goodness you switched frequently. One fun thing we did was push 65# dumbbells across the floor. The DBs were on sliders. You do this in a bear crawl position. Great hamstring work. Then I did a 20 min recovery run. Doing a short 4.7 mile (approx) race in am.

Jbliff Isn’t it weird to eat inside a restaurant? I think I have done it once. We can eat outdoors here except for 3-4 months a year, a real blessing.

It’s still hot here but to be fair it is a few degrees cooler than a week or 2 ago, both daytime and nighttime.

Waves to Gibbee and Vannie.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote