Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-21, 09:57 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Good morning!

GHUTV Gold Power Walk 1 - 30min
GHUTV Chair Strength from FO60 calendar - 30min

Chair Strength was a solid upper body workout with a few quad moves and a few squats at the end. I did most of the moves on the chair but also did some standing up. Sitting while doing UB kind of limited my range of motion but chair workouts definitely can be useful in some instances.

Does anyone here have a recent experience with Weight Watchers? I'm considering joining in January for 3 months to see if I can kickstart some good habits and lose some weight. I did that about 18 years ago when they did points or points plus and was very successful in losing 22 lbs. I was totally motivated and found it easy to lose that weight back then. After that, I lost interest and over the years I regained the weight although I kept if off for about 5 years or so. I've tried several free food tracking sites but I can't stay motivated past the first week or so. I think if I pay for it, I may be more serious about sticking with it.

Carol, I no longer give the anti-maskers/vaxers another thought. They're not interested in science or facts, and nothing will change their minds. I think that annual covid shots will become our new norm just like flu shots. Nowadays, I only worry about my and my DH health and the rest.....whatever. I'm tired of worrying about Covid and those that keep spreading it around by their own ignorance and refusal to accept the scientific data.

I have no real plans for today. I'll just chill and relax. I hope everyone has a great weekend!