Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-05-14, 03:41 PM  
Kitten

Yesterday I did Jane Fonda's step and abs. I'd probably do more step if it was easy choreography like this. Today I did The Firm Volume 2.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-14, 06:10 PM  
Judy W.

Yesterday I pulled out Christi's 'Humble Beginnings' and did the step workout from CIA 5004. Fun times with Christi when she was at the very beginning of her stellar career!

Judy
Judy W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-14, 06:56 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta-tude View Post

Oh, and DH did the old "Sinister Sisters" CIA 2102 Power Bar Training (2001) workout. It goes on for hours and one of the sisters has dreadful posture throughout the whole workout. I only keep this one because he likes it.
I remember that one and still have it, goes on forever.....the posture thing rings a bell too.

Sunday I did The FIRM Tough Aerobic Mix, more high impact than I wanted but I used the rebounder for some of it.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-14, 10:31 AM  
acey

I did a couple of the Great Moves hi-lo workouts over the past few days, including the one with Kari Anderson and Jay Blahnik, and the one with Jeff Vandiver.

I forgot how much I love Kari! These hi-lo workouts were very old-school. Back in the day the choreography would have stumped me, but after a decade of home workouts I recalled and picked up the steps pretty quick.
Old 05-06-14, 05:13 PM  
Kitten

I'm on a Firm kick, so today I did time crunch workout. This was my first time doing it and I absolutely loved it. I have Tough Aerobic Mix, but I seem to remember its very tough(truth in advertising, I guess) so good for you, sea green.
Old 05-07-14, 08:54 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Yesterday, I did Slim Series: Cool It Off. It is a nice, looong stretch with a few strengthening exercises tossed in. Debbie does her heavy breathing in this, but it doesn't bother me.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-14, 10:07 AM  
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta-tude View Post
Yesterday, I did Slim Series: Cool It Off. It is a nice, looong stretch with a few strengthening exercises tossed in. Debbie does her heavy breathing in this, but it doesn't bother me.
I love Slim and Limber from the original slim in 6. I wish I could find more stretches like it.
Now as to what I did, today it was volume 5 of the firm.
Old 05-08-14, 05:13 AM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

I love this thread for the reminders on how good some of the oldies are! I love Slim and Limber, hope to do it soon.
Tuesday (I'm a bit behind here) was Kathy Smith Power Step. The music propels me along.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-14, 11:42 AM  
acey

Speaking of music propelling one along ... I did Christie Taylor's "Still Jumpin'" this morning. I was almost going to not work out, the dreary rain had me down, but then I saw the DVD and knew Christie, and the great music, would cheer me up. It did!
Old 05-08-14, 03:49 PM  
patrice
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I'm on a Firm kick, so today I did time crunch workout. This was my first time doing it and I absolutely loved it. I have Tough Aerobic Mix, but I seem to remember its very tough(truth in advertising, I guess) so good for you, sea green.
I did Time Crunch (also known as vol. 4) this week.

Patrice
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dustbunny, oldies but goodies, vintage, vintage vfers, vintage workouts