Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-25-20, 07:31 AM  
ChelePA

BEats Fit has 2 mile holiday dance walks that are fun. Thanks for all the recommendations. Wishing you all the best this holiday season!
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-20, 07:29 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
BEats Fit has 2 mile holiday dance walks that are fun. Thanks for all the recommendations. Wishing you all the best this holiday season!
Merry Christmas and thankyou so much!! I'll look and add for next year. Bless y'all!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-20, 07:41 PM  
sillygirl

https://vimeo.com/112937431

Love this Christmas Stretch Suzanne Bowen gifted us 6 years ago. I don’t always get to do it during the season but I absolutely love the piano music playing in the background. The album is available free on Amazon Prime Music.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

ETA: You can download the workout/stretch in HD to keep! It just saves as an mp4 file.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-21, 01:48 AM  
JENILU

Just an update. I haven't had a chance to look at or update my list yet (there are probably some Halloween ones mixed in the wrong place, lol, and I've added some but hadn't looked), but I had to share this new ones. It is so hard to find happy holiday workouts when you are unable to do HIIT or ponies, jumping, etc... (or need an easy, but cute after dinner walk).
I love Reps to The Rhythm, whose workouts i can usually do and this one was very easy with Keoni and his mom if you haven't seen it yet. Its only about 15 minutes, around 2000 steps, so pretty slow paced. (yes, I trip over myself, but I always do till my legs and what he is doing get in sync, because my legs have a mind of their own)

Anyway, if you don't want to look at the old list, here is that one by itself (I don't know about Ad interuptions on any since I use firefox and don't get Ads.. I had to say that because I notice people mention ads a lot and I forget)

FUN & EASY HOLIDAY WORKOUT with MOM • 2000 Steps • Walking Workout #67 • Keoni Tamayo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTi8MzqM8g

love y'all!! Happy holiday season and many blessings!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
Old 12-12-21, 02:39 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I just did a cardio combo last Thursday: the first workout was with Rachel DeVaughn, the 30 minute 2 mile holiday fitness walking workout. I followed that up with a Moore2health Christmas walking workout, which I cannot find now, but she has several of them. Anyway, I did substitute different moves when I got bored with what they were doing, & I had a great workout. I will be checking out more of their workouts in the future. BTW, these are all on Youtube.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-21, 02:52 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
I just did a cardio combo last Thursday: the first workout was with Rachel DeVaughn, the 30 minute 2 mile holiday fitness walking workout. I followed that up with a Moore2health Christmas walking workout, which I cannot find now, but she has several of them. Anyway, I did substitute different moves when I got bored with what they were doing, & I had a great workout. I will be checking out more of their workouts in the future. BTW, these are all on Youtube.
In these type workouts, there's always some that get a little too broadway for me (if we aren't talking high intensity which I always modify), and I end up having to modify. I apparently like things way too basic. If I get confused, I don't get my heartrate up - except out of frustration, lol. If I don't already have these (I don't think I do?) I'll look them up! Thankyou!! On atleast some f these, I have really enjoyed feeling festive (again, as long as they don't get too carried away). Happy holidays!!

Old 12-12-21, 02:53 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
In these type workouts, there's always some that get a little too broadway for me (if we aren't talking high intensity which I always modify), and I end up having to modify. I apparently like things way too basic. If I get confused, I don't get my heartrate up - except out of frustration, lol. If I don't already have these (I don't think I do?) I'll look them up! Thankyou!! On atleast some f these, I have really enjoyed feeling festive (again, as long as they don't get too carried away). Happy holidays!!
PS: just looked up that Moore2health and it looks like they have 12 days of workouts!! Thankyou!! I didn't know anything about them!
PS: Day 9 has Christmas music! (ok, day 11 and 12 too I think)

Old 12-12-21, 03:12 PM  
Leonana

Senior Shape Fitness has a cute holiday workout, called Walking & Dance Workout // Fun Follow Along Christmas Cardio! I have two left feet, and it the dancey movements were easy enough for me to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-FztvrKuyE&t=1s
Old 12-12-21, 03:29 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
Senior Shape Fitness has a cute holiday workout, called Walking & Dance Workout // Fun Follow Along Christmas Cardio! I have two left feet, and it the dancey movements were easy enough for me to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-FztvrKuyE&t=1s
I added that one a couple days ago!! I love her, but just the way my body is right now, some of the moves were beyond me- I can't remember if it was choreo or just the moves, but I know it was just me, i really like her. She's adorable!

Old 12-12-21, 05:06 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
I added that one a couple days ago!! I love her, but just the way my body is right now, some of the moves were beyond me- I can't remember if it was choreo or just the moves, but I know it was just me, i really like her. She's adorable!
Oh I see, it’s on a you tube playlist. Thanks for doing this! I agree, she is adorable. And her workouts are more challenging than you would think.

Tags
christmas workouts, holiday workout, holiday workouts