Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-22, 04:38 PM  
shoegoddess

Cathe's post on FB about STS 2.0

Hi Everyone! I know you’ve been understandably anxious for an update about my newest filming project, STS 2.0: Muscle and Recovery. First, let me say that I truly appreciate your patience! I know that this is a highly anticipated series and it’s been a handful of months since any mention was made of it. When I first announced STS 2.0 on our Halloween Roadtrip, it was in VERY early stages of development. It was a concept with a basic outline and long way to go. I had hoped to be at a pre-sale point by early this year, but there were a few situations out of our control that slowed down the STS train a bit. But no worries, I’ve been hard at work creating a series that I know will be more than worthy of the wait. Expect lots of new weight training moves, heavier weights, intensity building techniques, new recovery workouts, plus more. Everything is coming along great! I can also tell you that we have some exciting things happening with our filming set right now too! In the midst of creating the new series I decided that I am ready for a major re-fresh! STS 2.0 will be coming to you on a completely re-designed and newly built set! There are a lot of moving parts with both the series and the new construction, but we’re getting closer to having more details regarding pre-sale information and filming. Until then, stay strong, work hard and I’ll see you next workout!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe sts 2.0, sts 2.0