pcdoctor01

YouTube
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-22, 07:42 AM  
Rhonda

Peloton and KCM.

I have used:

Beachbody - did 10 rounds and no other programs jumped out at me. Not renewing

Cathe Live - I have had her in the past and enjoy it but I am not drawn to her workouts anymore.

Mossa - had it and I just didn't enjoy the workouts

Leslie Sansone - don't do much walking workouts on the floor anymore, I use my treadmill with Peloton more

Les Mills - I enjoy them but don't use it much at all, not renewing

Inner Dimension - Had it for a year and found that I didn't use it much and I don't care for Travis.

Jazzercise - did the trial period and I think I would like it just cannot get over how expensive it is.

Lauren's Playground - had a subscription when it first opened and there wasn't much there. Now I go back and forth on if I should rejoin, but again it is very expensive and I don't see myself doing Kettlebells often enough to justify the cost.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-22, 10:46 AM  
leigh1673

Ballet Physique
https://theballetphysique.com/

I love the content that Ellen Barrett offers - and the price is fantastic - but it buffers SO much when I try to use it.
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-22, 11:27 AM  
Lori_Michigan

I decided to re-up my Ellen subscription (cancelled a year ago) and some of her newer offerings look like they're pretty good. But is the buffering always this bad? I didn't have that before when I subscribed. This may be short lived if the buffering continues...
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-22, 09:23 AM  
Leela
VF Supporter

BBOD
Cathe on demand + live
Pvolve

apple fitness because I have it part of a bundle (mostly need the extra storage space on our family cloud account because my two daughters take TONS of pictures and although they are grown, we still share an apple family account)

Also supernatural VR

BBOD was the only one I was doing - I go to the gym -fit body bootcamp and anconsidering a local gym for MMA and Muay Thai.

I WANT to do Pvolve and the reason I don't is it's in my basement and so I never go down there. Will do it today - ankles, hips, etc - need to be better about flexibility and balance as I get older.

Street parking year - I do this daily

ifit = for our treadmill and bike and my husband uses our treadmill but hasn't in a year - so... maybe I'll redo it when he decides to jog again on the treadmill.

NEXT year I plan on:
keeping pvolve
keeping streetparking
adding MOSSY

No beachbody next year because I resent the concept of early access.
Cathe - I adore her - but have so many of her DVDS
ifit - will wait for my husband to want use it
Leela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-22, 10:07 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I like John Garey Pilates on you tube, but I have to admit I haven't actually subscribed.
Old 09-06-22, 06:24 PM  
mimikz

-Beachbody--I enjoy the variety

-YouTube--Eliminating the ads is so worth it to me

-John Garey Pilates I started with just the Mat & Fitness option in an attempt to discourage myself from buying equipment. But isn't my longterm health beyond worth the $$$?? . I bought a Metro Reformer from BalBody and a Stability Chair from Merrithew using the discount through the JG site. So thrifty

Mimi
mimikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-22, 03:57 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leela View Post
BBOD
Cathe on demand + live
Pvolve

apple fitness because I have it part of a bundle (mostly need the extra storage space on our family cloud account because my two daughters take TONS of pictures and although they are grown, we still share an apple family account)

Also supernatural VR

BBOD was the only one I was doing - I go to the gym -fit body bootcamp and anconsidering a local gym for MMA and Muay Thai.

I WANT to do Pvolve and the reason I don't is it's in my basement and so I never go down there. Will do it today - ankles, hips, etc - need to be better about flexibility and balance as I get older.

Street parking year - I do this daily

ifit = for our treadmill and bike and my husband uses our treadmill but hasn't in a year - so... maybe I'll redo it when he decides to jog again on the treadmill.

NEXT year I plan on:
keeping pvolve
keeping streetparking
adding MOSSY

No beachbody next year because I resent the concept of early access.
Cathe - I adore her - but have so many of her DVDS
ifit - will wait for my husband to want use it

Leela - I do Street Parking, too! I signed up when they first opened and have taken breaks here and there. Sometimes it's too strenuous for me, so I go in cycles with it.

I've canceled all of my streaming services except for Beachbody, since they added all of the OpenFit workouts and the Peloton App. I do the treadmill and meditation workouts and DD likes the weight and pilates workouts.

I'm considering a few different yoga sites, but I'm waiting for Black Friday deals. I have my eye on Udaya, YogaGlo, and Yoga Today and need to decide which one will work best for me. My InnerDimension subscription is up in November. I love Travis, but I want access to different instructors and I'm not crazy about the other teachers on ID. I'm also considering Yoga International because Rocky Heron has a ton of classes there and I really like the way he teaches.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-22, 06:14 PM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

I'm liking the Over 50 Fitness platform. PJ Wren (Fitness with PJ on youtube) started the site. There are lots of other instructors there with fitness, yoga, pilates, barre,qi gong, meditation, and all more accessible to my 63 year-old bod. I was enjoying Fitness with PJ on youtube, but I find youtube too overwhelming (even with a subscription).

My other streaming sites are Bellicon Home (they have made good improvements) and Ellen.

The winds of grace are blowing all the time--all we need to do is raise our sails.
-Rama Krishna, as quoted by Baron Baptiste
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
streaming reviews, streaming services