Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-18, 09:26 AM  
bubbles76

Remastered Firms - Worth It?

So Fitness Favorites is doing a tremendous sale on their dvds. I have about 10 Goodtimes Firms. Was wondering if I should ask Big Bubble or Mommy Bubble for an early Christmas present of remastered Firms. Or should I request other dvds or maybe 30 pound dumbbells? Other than chaptering, what's the biggest draw of the remastered Fitness Favorites Firms?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-18, 09:51 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

It's definitely the chaptering .
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-18, 10:42 AM  
Pam

Bubbles-plz post the link to the sale. Using Google I didn't come up with it.

Thanks!
Old 11-07-18, 06:43 PM  
bubbles76

Pam no link, just a code. Let me see if I can find it.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 11-08-18, 03:04 PM  
bubbles76

I had thought I was emailed the code, when it was actually on FB. Since I'm not sure if I should be sharing it publicly, I'll PM you.

Thanks for your thought Summer Breeze Any other opinions?
Old 11-09-18, 06:50 AM  
Carol K

Until 2015, most of my BBH and Goodtimes FIRMs were on VHS. When Gaiam decided to stop producing FIRMs, I realized I better start replacing them. I did the Goodtimes FIRMs first, since their availability was the lowest and I bought most of them from Amazon. But then I turned my attention to the BBH videos and fortunately Fitness Favorites was having a 50% off sale on sets like the Cross-Trainers and the Tri-Trainers. I replaced everything except my 6 compilations and 1 FIRM Basic. I felt so much better.
Old 11-09-18, 07:40 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks Carol! You went from VHS to DVD, definitely justified
Old 11-09-18, 09:04 AM  
TinaT

The chaptering is definitely a draw, but along with that, the viewing sees clearer and the sound better. Just a better over quality than the Goodtimes version.

I own almost all of the Fitness Favorites re-mastered Firms, Original Fitprimes and of course the WHFN Fitprimes/Kickbutts. All are great.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-18, 11:28 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I did a Google search and got to the FF Facebook page without even having to log in. Is this the code?

"...one week only, FF75 for 75% off of order. We are reducing our stock of DVDs."

Seems like public info to me.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-18, 11:53 AM  
bubbles76

Yes that's the code! I'm glad that it's public. I didn't think to do a Google search I just remember back in the day when other instructors have made their codes private, so I didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

Tags
fitness favorites, remastered firms