Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-21, 06:34 AM  
Vantreesta

Thanks, Jeannine! Now I need to decide once and for all if I'm getting them or not! I bought the $1 downloads she had a while back, 10 march and 10 step. I have only done one or two and I'm pretty sure it's bc they're not DVDs. That price is fantastic so I will probably cave.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-21, 04:22 PM  
nevertoolate

Any reason for the order on the DVDs?

I finally caved and bought this at Amazon for $37. I think it's a really good deal for what you get. The full package, with the journal and magnet map is $47.

This may have been mentioned elsewhere, but I was just wondering, is there any rhyme or reason to the order of the states on the DVDs? They're not in alphabetical order or geographic proximity. Is there any meaning to the order in which they're presented?

Not that this is important; I was just curious.

Thanks.

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-21, 03:04 PM  
Nelly G

Bumping this tread because I like to know if the music is al techno music?

I saw 4 videos of 4 states but I do not know is the music the same sort techno on all 50 videos on the 10 dvds.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-21, 04:40 PM  
bfit

I have done about 10 of the states so far, and the music is the same techno music for all of them.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-21, 04:52 PM  
Nelly G

Thanks for answering bfit. Is there a option to hear her voice and the music less loud? Do you enjoy the workouts you have done?
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-21, 12:51 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
Thanks for answering bfit. Is there a option to hear her voice and the music less loud? Do you enjoy the workouts you have done?
I have trouble hearing her voice in most of the workouts. Thankfully, the choreo is basic, so I just watch what she is doing.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-21, 07:16 PM  
bfit

I have not seen any option to adjust the volume of her voice or the music, but I can hear her voice just fine. I'm enjoying the workouts, but they are repetitive (lots of walking front and back), and I wouldn't want to do one every day.
Old 10-31-21, 11:27 AM  
suzanne63

Hi I just got this. I am very excited to get these. It will be fun using the magnets for the states and the journal book. I am really looking forward to doing this for my New Years resolution. I will add my own toning to the workouts and maybe not do them every day. They look like they will be a lot of fun Does anyone know if she does any toning in any of these workouts and which ones were your favorites ones to do?
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-21, 08:20 PM  
bfit

She does not do any toning. As far as favorites, the workouts are all very similar so I think your favorites would probably depend on what kind of background scenery you appreciate. Personally, I like the Hawaii workout and also the Florida one (even though it is in a rainstorm). A few of the workouts have additional people besides Jenny, and I tend to like those too.
Old 11-01-21, 08:49 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I put these aside for a while and started back where I left off. Funny, whatever music she uses doesn't stand out to me. It's not memorable. I would also say whichever background or state you prefer is going to be a favorite. Some are more interesting than others, if there are people walking by or whatever you visually enjoy. I haven't made it to all 50 states yet, so can't say which one is my favorite yet.

Jenny is such a sweetheart, and she is lovely to work out with. Even when the steps are very similar to the other walks, her spirit and enthusiasm shines! She really is a joy and brightens my day!

I get bored with too much of the same thing and believe it's a good idea to change things up every once in a while. I had been doing Leslie walks in October and decided to go back to Jenny's walks. For how long....I don't know.

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jenny ford, mindless workouts, outdoor settings, outdoor workouts, walk across america, walking workouts