Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 09-21-21, 01:41 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Thank you! I enjoy it and love when a mental picture actually works out like I see it!
You're welcome! // That is awesome, isn't it?!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-21, 06:35 PM  
bubbles76

Day 15 - Firm Hi Def Sculpt with Annie. This is a dust bunny from many years ago. I think I did it once, and it didn't appeal to me. Now, I really like it! It's a keeper. So funny. Years ago, I loved Total Body Toner. Guess our tastes change over the years.

Day 16 - Rob Glick More Amazing Cardio Combos. This was a dust bunny that I was test driving before it goes on the trade list. I made the right decision. Although it's a fine workout, it just isn't for me. I've got so many of Rob's that I love that I am not going to hold onto a maybe.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-21, 07:37 PM  
Vantreesta

Bubbles, I love Hi-Def Sculpt! I think it's my favorite of that set.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-21, 08:48 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Today's workout Kathy Smith's Timesaver Cardio Fat Burner (virgin): 14.) Workout 1+ 15.) Workout 2 & Cool down stretch. Fun workout! I was so tired that I almost skipped it, but once I started, I kept going. Workout 1 is an add on format, you learn some "steps" and put them together, and keep adding them on until the end, workout 2 is a different format, you learn some steps and repeat them several times, then you learn some new steps and repeat them several times, and so on, you never put them all together. The stretch was very good for a 7 minute stretch.

Waves to all!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 09-22-21, 09:32 AM  
Vantreesta

Day 3 Kathy Smith Matrix Method Power Walk for Weight Loss Walking part 2 --I'm almost positive I did this full workout when I got it ages ago. Kathy was obviously in a great mood on this one! It was kinda goofy but I enjoyed it for smthg different.

I think I may post in the GD a list of the Halloween workouts I'm planning to do next month in case anyone else is interested in them too. I suppose that will take some time since I should probably post the links as they are all on YouTube.

Happy first day of fall! Best season of all, in my opinion. The leaves are changing here, more up north than here at home but I do still see some color. This morning it is 46 with a predicted high of 67. Vannie and Cyric are happy campers!

Yesterday I finished the front door spider web and spiders and posted a pic on TF. I also hung up witch hats that will be lit up and ghosts on the front porch. Last year the ghosts were in a tree, which looked cool, but I spent the whole month untangling them and trying to keep the from sticking to the tree. I decided to try the porch this year. Basically all of October is windy here. I'm hoping today will be calm so I can spray paint my Halloween tree. I'm also looking up how to make a crystal ball and witch broom. I suppose I better get some stuff crossed off my to do list today before I indulge in more decorating though!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 09-22-21, 04:06 PM  
T2B

20. X10 Low Impact
21. BOSS LOOPS; Glutes & Core Timesaver # 2 (no Glutes floorwork or core)
22. rest day…

Yes - first day of Fall! Love this time of year! It was 54 degrees this morning. Very nice today! Brisk breeze for a change. !

Vannie - Love the new picture! Great job!

Hi to all!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-21, 04:50 PM  
Vantreesta

Thanks, T2B!

Old 09-23-21, 11:35 AM  
bubbles76

I think I have both those Kathys! I know the Matrix Walk is a virgin, but can't be sure about Cardio Fat Burner. It's definitely a dust bunny if I don't remember doing it

Day 17 (yesterday) - The Firm Hard Core Fusion. Uh, this felt all over the place lol! Not a keeper for me. I didn't start enjoying myself until about 40 minutes in.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-21, 02:08 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Vantreesta, I like the Matrix Walk a lot, even the screen with the scenery, hats and all lol, the bonus stretch is pretty good too.

Bubbles, you should give them a try sooner rather than later I thought TCFB was a fun workout.

Yesterday was an unplanned rest day. Just tired, I thought to workout in the evening, it didn't happen.

Today's workout KS' Lift Weights To Lose Weights (virgin): 16.) Upper Body + 17.) Lower Body + 18.) Abs & Si6: Slim & Limber. LWTLW was more challenging than I thought it was going to be after previewing, I used my foldable bench, for upper body I did track 1 lighter weights and reached failure a few times. For LB, I did track 2 (weights plus ankle weights), Abs was a crunch galore, the good thing with Kathy is that she always work the back as well. Great stuff! My only complaint is that during the leg lifts she did more reps on the second leg, I did less to make it even.

Waves to all!

Old 09-23-21, 05:06 PM  
T2B

23. XTRAIN: Super Cuts Timesaver First Part, 28 mins & ELLEN BARRET 7 Day Workout Challenge - Day 4: 15-minute Quick Cardio (virgin). Quick Cardio is just ok. Probably won’t do that one again, not exciting and I have to say Ellen in those white workout clothes gives me anxiety if I focus on her too much. Probably because I’m a sweat all over type of person and white shows everything!

Waves!

This check in is not supposed to be adding to my buy list! Stop it!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
20 different instructors