Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-21, 09:31 AM  
donnamp

Hi,

My regular subscriptions for this year, so far, are:

Ellen Barrett - what can I say, I just love her approach!

Jessica Valent Pilates - lover her PT approach to Pilates - I always feel better after working with her. She also offers more than Pilates - she has some weight training and HIIT workouts in her membership site as well as some PT type exercises.

Those are the only two that I pay for regularly. I will occasionally drop in for a month here and there to other sites.

At the moment, I have a subscription to Walking OnLine Workouts - I subscribed to enjoy the holiday walks, but my subscription ends on 1/15 and I'm not going to renew for now. I have a lot of options between my collection and You Tube for walking workouts - although, I have to admit, the music and scenery is awesome.

I'm considering joining Essentrics for a month or so...and Melissa Wood Health has caught my eye to try in the future.

For this year, I think I'll be happier switching up subscriptions rather than committing to a year-long membership - with the exceptions of Ellen and Jessica V - who make at least weekly appearances in my workout schedule.

I use You Tube pretty often - focusing lately on Pahla B and Yoga w/ Adriene. I plan to do more with Moving Mango, Lucy Wyndham Read, Yoga w/ Kassanda and AngieFitness TV this year.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd rip, dvd ripping, ripping dvds, streaming, streaming services, streaming workouts