Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-23-14, 09:47 AM  
Yelly

Bryan Kest's Power Yoga Streaming

Is anyone a member of Bryan Kest's Power Yoga Streaming? There's quite a large library, with a lot of classes from Travis Eliot, Rudy, and of course Bryan (and others). What do you guys think of the practices?

I'm thinking of signing up - the first month is only $7.95, and then it goes up to $15.95 per month.

Thanks!
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-14, 10:22 AM  
jhsimpson

Took advantage of that initial discounted month. I chose to cancel.

The content updates are sporadic - I think the month I was a member there were just three new sessions. The production value of the later items would be what I term 'security camera' footage. A fixed point of view from the corner of the studio. I sort of felt like a voyeur.

Audio is a wireless microphone on the instructor. So the normal hiss, pops and scratching noises from wearing a lapel microphone.

Towards the end I was just using the audio and clicking off my PC monitor to lessen the visual distraction. Seeing participants enter and leave the frame and the same fixed viewpoint. Just not something I was willing to continue when there are better services available. Yes these are live classes at BK's PY studio or symposiums that were filmed. But at that monthly rate? A pass for me!
jhsimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-14, 01:20 AM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhsimpson View Post
Took advantage of that initial discounted month. I chose to cancel.

The content updates are sporadic - I think the month I was a member there were just three new sessions. The production value of the later items would be what I term 'security camera' footage. A fixed point of view from the corner of the studio. I sort of felt like a voyeur.

Audio is a wireless microphone on the instructor. So the normal hiss, pops and scratching noises from wearing a lapel microphone.

Towards the end I was just using the audio and clicking off my PC monitor to lessen the visual distraction. Seeing participants enter and leave the frame and the same fixed viewpoint. Just not something I was willing to continue when there are better services available. Yes these are live classes at BK's PY studio or symposiums that were filmed. But at that monthly rate? A pass for me!
You know, I just realized I never replied to your post! I really appreciate your answer, because it helped me to pass on this one. All of the things you listed would get on my nerves too! Thanks so much
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bryan kest, streaming services, travis eliot, yoga