Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-15, 09:43 AM  
Darisa

Hanging out with mine. We moved in Dec and I can't find it either. The binder has all my Les Mills Body Attacks, Body Pumps, Turbo Kick, Combat and more. I did find all my DVDs. Luckily I have savedd the Les Mills to an external hard drive but not the rest. Boo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchjoy View Post
We moved in September. I put my DVD holder of workouts in a "safe" place. I can't find them. Of course, these are all my favorites. We are 90% unpacked.

Where are they?
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-15, 10:55 AM  
toomuchjoy

I'm not even lying...I'm going to look in all the suggested places this weekend.

If I find anyone elses missing (yoga mat, videos, Christmas presents, etc) I will let you know.
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-15, 11:14 AM  
sherry7899

I am so sorry for those of you who are missing dvds. That would drive crazy!

Darisa-extra sympathy for things that you cannot just go and buy to replace. That really stinks!

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-15, 02:27 PM  
DejaDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I guarantee you they're in the last place you'll look.
This is exactly what I was going to say!
Old 01-15-15, 03:24 PM  
desie

Perhaps you moved the dvd binder first, so that it was not part of the big move. Maybe in the car or at work?
desie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-15, 04:11 PM  
toomuchjoy

Quote:
Maybe in the car or at work?
That is the first thing I checked. I thought for sure they were at work because that would be truly safe. But no....
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-15, 06:29 PM  
mtnmom

If you had the binder now, where would you put it? Maybe it's there. Perhaps the moving fairies unpacked it for you.

I had a recipe today that called for sesame seeds. I checked the little shelves on my pantry doors to see if I already had sesame seeds. I checked it thoroughly and did not see them. So on the shopping list they went.

When I got home, I went to put my newly-purchased sesame seeds away. I wanted them to be close because I would be using them in a recipe in the next day or two. I noticed that on the top shelf of my pantry door (my little pantry is the cupboard under the microwave, so stands about 4 feet tall), there was space behind the baking powder. But there was a little package of something wedged down there.

You guessed it! Sesame seeds.

I can't tell you how many times I've done this sort of thing. I'd be a mess if I moved. That's probably why I've lived in this same house 19 years!
Old 01-15-15, 07:28 PM  
antbuko

Oh, I'm always buying groceries I think I don't have, and find out I do when I put them away. Lol! I keep lists on my phone now, but I used to just write down grocery items on a pad and some times the list would like this: rice, milk, cereal, toilet paper, rice, olive oil. bread, rice. But it's all good. The rice won't ever go to waste.
Old 01-16-15, 01:32 AM  
Jennifer R
VF Supporter

Kind of like after we had a big earthquake here; I had to go up to the hospital where I had a job to do. My husband thankfully found his way up there after a couple of hours to help out. Once the tsunami danger was over, I asked him to go down the hill to our home and bring me back some things since I'd have to spend the night. Apparently the list went black leggings, panties, t-shirts, panties, socks, panties, etc.

He's always teased me about my obsession since. Although I do carry a spare pair in my purse. hmmm, he may have a point, dangit.

"I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused"--Elvis Costello
Jennifer R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-15, 01:46 AM  
Jacqi A
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom View Post
If you had the binder now, where would you put it? ...
This is my rule of thumb for searching for misplaced things. It doesn't really work that well, but it's all I can offer.

When we moved when I was a kid my Mom made hard boiled eggs for our dinner on the 1st night in the new house. We never found them.
Jacqi A is offline   Reply With Quote