Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-13, 10:09 AM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Mike actually replied to me almost immediately last night but it went into my junk mail and I didn't see it until this morning. Anyway, his reply was great. I've asked him if I can copy it here.

Basically, because of all the problems with so many of the DVD's, he's had them re-manufactured and will be sending out replacements, either directly to people or to Collage, Mary, etc. He thinks it was a manufacturing problem because there are several variations of the menu problem.

I'll be back!

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-13, 01:50 PM  
weezy

That's great!! I knew Mike wouldn't let us down!!!!
weezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-13, 01:59 PM  
RedPanda

Another reason to Mike!
Old 06-30-13, 05:50 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I just heard back from Mike and he said it was fine for me to post his two emails. So here goes. The first one:

"Hi Karen,

I'm sorry you are having problems with the DVD

I got 2 emails about it (from people who purchased on my site) -- and Collage informed me that they had received several e-mails about the problem as well.

It's curious because some people have no problem with the DVD but then there are a number of people who have problems with it. And the problems that people are having all seem to vary...like they don't all seem to be the same problem. All menu issues, yes...but different menu issues. And then to make things even more confusing...I sent replacements to both people who contacted me about it - and one person's replacement worked perfect, while the other person's replacement didn't! Ughhh.

I'm not sure, but I think it was a glitch in manufacturing / the reproduction process. I only say this because Collage had a lot of issues with their batch...while Mary (Total Fitness DVDs) only had a couple. Did you happen to buy your copy from Collage?

Either way, I got them re-manufactured! Collage has the newly manufactured DVDs in stock and said they would be replacing the defective DVDs. So if you purchased from Collage, they should be taking care of it.

However, If you didn't purchase yours from Collage, I should have the new DVDs sometime next week. As soon as I get them, I can most definitely send you a replacement!

Either way, if you purchased from Collage or not...I'll be sure to send you a replacement copy as soon as they arrive to my door.

Would you kindly provide your mailing address - and I'll keep you updated on when I ship your new replacement out.

Sound like a plan?

Sorry again for the inconvenience...and thank you for contacting me about the issue!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

All the best,
Mike"

And the second one:

"Hi Karen,

Of course I wouldn't mind. Feel free to copy/post away haha.

I just took a look at the thread...and yeah, the only thing I can think of is that it was a glitch in manufacturing. I don't know how else to explain how some people have copies that work perfectly and others are flawed.

So, go ahead and just keep the Amazon DVD and I will send you a replacement.

But yes, go ahead and please feel free to post the reply.

Also -- would you mind letting them know that if they are having DVD trouble/need a replacement, to email me at mike@mikedfitness.com with the subject REPLACEMENT DVD...and if they could kindly provide a brief description of the problem? I will get back to them as promptly as possible.

Thank you again!

I will keep you updated and will let you know when I get the new copies in stock.

Thanks!

-Mike"

Bold is mine - I just didn't want anyone to miss that part.

Mike is wonderful, isn't he? And he makes great workout DVD's to boot.

Old 07-08-13, 01:00 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I got an email from Mike today saying that he is expecting to receive the replacement DVD's sometime later this week and will then mail them out. So if you are having problems with the menu working on his Ripped DVD, be sure to contact him for a replacement.

Old 07-19-13, 11:29 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I got the replacement DVD yesterday from Mike and the menu works just like it should. Yay! Did anyone else get their replacement?

Tags
extreme burn ripped, mike donavanik