Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 04-25-21, 08:31 AM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Total Max Mixers week of April 25

Morning everyone! It is beautiful and cool here after rain yesterday.
Yesterday I finally ran with my old crew of 4, all fully vaccinated, and we did run/walk intervals for 8 miles. Somehow we avoided the rain as it was early.

Be back to check in later.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-21, 12:02 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Push/Pull. Thursday's workout was 45 minutes on the elliptical + Perfect30 Yoga.

Karjoy
- That's great you're able to run with fully vaccinated people. It must be nice not to have to worry too much.

Waves to everyone. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-21, 09:34 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Today was a 70 minute treadmill run and back and biceps with Cathe band.
Have a good night.
Old 04-25-21, 11:11 PM  
Vantreesta

We spent the wknd at my father-in-law's. I was a complete bum as usual but didn't even crochet this time. I was trying to set up a May workout schedule, which is difficult when you want to do it all and do it now!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-21, 05:47 PM  
JBliff

Drive by checkin: 55 minutes walk with DH on Sunday.
Old 04-26-21, 07:33 PM  
Cher

Workout this morning was Jenny Ford Florida Walk and Cathe XTrain Legs...standing portion. Stretches on my own.

Karen - Glad you got to finally run with your old crew again.

I made an appointment to go back into the eye doctors tomorrow to talk to them about my surgery, I just have a few more questions about getting the mono vision lenses.

Waves to everyone!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-21, 06:43 PM  
Cher

Workout today was all the upper body from KCM Sculpting RX and a 15 minute Leslie walk. Also a 30 minute walk outside this afternoon since it was 74 degrees out! ☀️
Old 04-27-21, 09:32 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Yay Cher! I know you were glad to see a balmy 74 degrees and I know you have waited a long time.

Judi and I ran 4 miles this am and I took my Cathe band to work and during an empty appointment slot or 2 I got in some decent upper body work.

What are these cloth Cathe bands all about? I just can’t picture cloth bands. I have never seen them.

Vannie isn’t it fun to plan workouts? And look ahead at the month?

Goodnight.
Old 04-28-21, 12:00 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was 50 minutes on the elliptical + an episode of Essentrics. Monday's workout was Body Weight & Bands w/calorie crush + extended stretch.

Karjoy - I'm guessing the cloth bands are like the yoga straps (not stretchy) but I could be wrong.
ETA: After reading the presale info, I'm guessing there has to be some stretch in the bands. I noticed Amazon has a ton of fabric resistance bands too.

Cher - It seems prudent to get all your questions out of the way before the operation.

Can you imagine we've had 2 days of upper 80 degree weather? It's going to be in the upper 80s tomorrow too.

Hi to Vannie and Gibbee.
Old 04-29-21, 05:04 AM  
Cher

Ended up just going for an hour walk yesterday.

I’m preordering but I’m debating about shipping. It is only $2 more for UPS 2-day shipping here than USPS Priority. I thought for $2 do the 2 Day but we will be on vacation for a week the end of July and since we don’t know when they will ship, I don’t want them sitting on my porch for a week with UPS. If I just do USPS , it will take longer but if I’m gone, the post office will hold it with the rest of my mail. I wish I knew when they will be in. I probably will end up just doing USPS.

JBliff - I feel a lot better about getting the mono vision lenses. The doctor answered all my questions.

Karen - I’m not really sure exactly how the new Cathe bands are either other than what JBliff said that Cathe posted about them.