Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-18-20, 01:06 PM  
dianestjohn

I'm super excited about Lift and Shift. For the poster above who wondered if it is significant they're not called a version of Walk On or Walk Strong, I think (hope) maybe it's going to be forcused on weight lifting (which she has hardly ever done) rather than walking based. So happy she is making new workouts, it has been a longish dry spell!
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-20, 03:33 PM  
alisoncooks

I had the Yoga-Pilates dvd in my amazon cart, but just now it's back to "currently unavailable," with no date for having it in stock.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-20, 04:10 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I had the Yoga-Pilates dvd in my amazon cart, but just now it's back to "currently unavailable," with no date for having it in stock.
Same thing happened to me. I guess it sold out?
Old 12-18-20, 11:33 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Today (from the Simply Stretch DVD) I did the Wall Stretch workout. It was very good and you don't need much wall space. It's done all standing, which I appreciated and it hits some good areas (neck, shoulders, hands/wrist, hips, calves, toes.) If felt like a pretty good stretch, especially after yesterday's snow shovel.

I had a wall stretch yoga DVD, that I used a few times. It was too intense and I took the stretches too far. The instructors name is escaping me right now, but Jessica's wall stretch was just right. It makes a great add on to any workout, which is how I used it today.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-20, 12:47 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
The intrigue with these two DVDs.¯\(°_o)/¯.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-20, 08:09 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
As I recall, this has happened in the past with Jessica's new releases. She must be conservative in how many she has produced initially. Buying early is the safest way to make sure you get her newest DVDs.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-20, 08:33 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
As I recall, this has happened in the past with Jessica's new releases. She must be conservative in how many she has produced initially. Buying early is the safest way to make sure you get her newest DVDs.

Carol
Meh. It'll return soon enough. I mean, let me be honest with myself: it's not like I'd try it until after Christmas, anyway, so... no rush.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-20, 08:49 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Meh. It'll return soon enough. I mean, let me be honest with myself: it's not like I'd try it until after Christmas, anyway, so... no rush.
Jessica understands our FOMO.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-20, 09:56 AM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post

Carol
I sure hope that's the case and that Amazon will ship what I ordered over a week ago. Alas, this year - I discovered Amazon doesn't always reserve an in-stock item when you order it. Weeks later, they then told me they can't ship something because it's now out of stock. I sure will feel better when they ship the Yoga/Pilates dvd I ordered last Saturday at 6am. Can you tell I am getting anxious?
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-20, 11:16 AM  
mamaste

Quote:
I ordered both DVDs on Thursday. I was charged for both yesterday, but only the stretch DVD has shipped. I looked and the yoga dvd is listed as bring in stock again in January. Mine is supposed to arrive by December 30th although they charged me already. So, keep checking. A few will show up when they cancel orders they are unable to charge. It happens when the shipping dates aren’t clear like this.

I wish Mr. Rolleyes was around because Amazon deserves his disdain.

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases